Author Topic: Richmond vs Brisbane - Round 19  (Read 13756 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs Brisbane - Round 19
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2012, 09:37:25 AM »
Told you all McGaune was a forward  ;)
Having Moore and McGaune inside F 50 in the last quarter tell me that the coaches are in dream land.
 :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
:lol

LMAO what a fool

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2012, 10:25:19 AM »

just maybe vossy is trying some kids and has put development in front all else after all finals is out of the question for  them.

Maybe, but wouldn't it make sense to play a legend and on-field leader like Black to help the kids. He brings people into the game and may have had the Lions closer coming into the last quarter.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2012, 10:32:43 AM »
We definitely need another power forward, not sure why but a few times last night we went to King who was double teamed.... :huh
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2012, 10:39:23 AM »
Good to get the win that's all and improve in areas and answer the challenge in the last quarter.Let's not forget Lions a weak and very poor side.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2012, 10:46:44 AM »
Good to get the win that's all and improve in areas and answer the challenge in the last quarter.Let's not forget Lions a weak and very poor side.

Not as weak and poor as GC....

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

tony_montana

« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2012, 11:07:16 AM »
Wow, what a masterstroke by Crazy Vossy. Start Black as the sub?!?  :huh

He carves us to pieces every time we play the Lions.
just maybe vossy is trying some kids and has put development in front all else after all finals is out of the question for  them.

again we are very very reliant on our top end the bottom end was deplorable again.
alex rance is gioing backwards at a rate of knots. king nahas yes he kicked 4 goals white jackson  mcguane are so far of the pace its not funny. houli continues to shirk and panic under pressure and newman was very quite again.

the side is screaming out for a power forward ,quality small forward ,big defender,  mid field depth and a competetive second ruck forward what would happen with no maric i shudder to think..

a 48 point win does not paper over these facts. long long way to go.

Nothing wrong with Nahas, Rance and Houli you drama queen. That was Houlis best game for the season and have noticed his intensity is rising. Rance has had a great year overall, yeah has had 4-5 average to poor games, but at 21 that will happen occassionally??  ::)  Nahas? lol everytime he kicks a bag you chime in with "yeah but hes still a limited hack" 

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2012, 11:47:45 AM »
I worry that the like of Jackson and mcgaune who had decent games will be viewer better than what they are  :-\

Gigantor

« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »
with Grimes out ,Rance is getting swamped .Both griff and post arent really helping .they are more worried about not getting beaten by their own man rather than providing cover for rance or any of the other defenders

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2012, 12:02:17 PM »
with Grimes out ,Rance is getting swamped .Both griff and post arent really helping .they are more worried about not getting beaten by their own man rather than providing cover for rance or any of the other defenders

Happens every game.poor Mormon bastard

Offline Bateman

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2012, 12:11:30 PM »

Matt White did his job well last night.

Hope he gets consistency into his game

:clapping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2012, 12:28:09 PM »

Matt White did his job well last night.

Hope he gets consistency into his game

:clapping

Yep, went well, give him another year for mine.... :thumbsup

"Rucks:

the claw

« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2012, 01:50:53 PM »

again we are very very reliant on our top end the bottom end was deplorable again.
alex rance is gioing backwards at a rate of knots. king nahas yes he kicked 4 goals white jackson  mcguane are so far of the pace its not funny. houli continues to shirk and panic under pressure and newman was very quite again.

the side is screaming out for a power forward ,quality small forward ,big defender,  mid field depth and a competetive second ruck forward what would happen with no maric i shudder to think..

Nothing wrong with Nahas, Rance and Houli you drama queen. That was Houlis best game for the season and have noticed his intensity is rising. Rance has had a great year overall, yeah has had 4-5 average to poor games, but at 21 that will happen occassionally??  ::)  Nahas? lol everytime he kicks a bag you chime in with "yeah but hes still a limited hack"
some people look but just dont see. houli will never ever win you a game of footy the fear of contact continues with him. he skis down hill with the best of them its when he has to go uphill he struggles. hes barely a passable footballer.

lol nahas once again totally unsighted but pops up with 3 or was it 4 goals that were mainly gimmes. the lack of polish one sidedness  and non involvement for huge chunks of games continues.

rance quite simply has been over rated by just about every man and his dog. decision making lousy positioning and inept attempts in the air have been a regular feature all yr. not to mention the regular falling over. we are chasing a kpd for a reason bud.

you rate them how you like me i will just continue to be honest and do the same.i suggest you take the blinkers off and actually look.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2012, 02:10:20 PM »
Just glad to win. Not getting carried away. Brisbane are a poor side and these are the games we should win. White played okay. Brett was fantastic as was Maric and Tuck. Conca also very good.

Ox

« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2012, 03:33:58 PM »

Happens every game.poor Mormon bastard
who's a stuffen mormon?

10 FLAGS

« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2012, 03:37:50 PM »

some people look but just dont see. houli will never ever win you a game of footy the fear of contact continues with him. he skis down hill with the best of them its when he has to go uphill he struggles. hes barely a passable footballer.

lol nahas once again totally unsighted but pops up with 3 or was it 4 goals that were mainly gimmes. the lack of polish one sidedness  and non involvement for huge chunks of games continues.

rance quite simply has been over rated by just about every man and his dog. decision making lousy positioning and inept attempts in the air have been a regular feature all yr. not to mention the regular falling over. we are chasing a kpd for a reason bud.

you rate them how you like me i will just continue to be honest and do the same.i suggest you take the blinkers off and actually look.

If you dont play Rance at FB who would you play back there Claw? Second if you could swap him for another 21 yo full back at any other club in the country who would that be?