Author Topic: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]  (Read 192991 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Kamdyn McIntosh [merged]
« Reply #360 on: December 11, 2015, 06:49:53 PM »
overall, I'm very happy with what he produced this season.

FFS stop accepting mediocrity you sheep clown!!
What a dig!
Me thinks he was being a touch sarcastic with that comment my boy......

Yep needed to add one of these  :sarcasm

Or

:sarcasm2
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:13:48 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #361 on: December 11, 2015, 07:22:49 PM »
lol at the mediocre crowd. So he doesn't need to improve and 15 disposals a game for a 21yr old third yr player is acceptable. Yep we can see where the bar is set for some of you.

Did he qualify for the rising star award i thought he was too old.  But hey lets compare him against what is mainly  18 yr old  first yr players most of whom are probably skinny little runts.

Yep the mediocre crowd   slashing their wrists because someone suggests Kamdyns year wasnt as good as they think it is. 15 disposals is good enough for a bloke who played every game and in his third yr most people i know would not accept it.. Where i come from playing every game 23 for the year  That would make him a regular this yr.Sheesh it aint rocket science but plain old common sense.

He either has areas to improve or he doesnt which is it. To me one area that has to get better is he needs to find a bit more ball. You blokes want to disagree with that great  it is funny watching you lot put your head in the sand and pretend it doesnt have to get better.

Lots of potential does Kamdyn and played some okay games so far,  but please lets not pretend hes there yet or doesnt have lots to work on..At the end of the day that is basically all i have said and the reactions to it from some is hilarious.Talk about precious.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #362 on: December 11, 2015, 07:25:20 PM »
I don't think anyone here has argued that he doesn't need to improve santa.....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #363 on: December 11, 2015, 07:33:01 PM »
Well what the eff are they arguing about, thats all i have basically said myself.I have had the guts to say he needs to find more ball and for a bloke playing 23 games playing in the middle at 21 yrs of age in his third season it is not good enough and must improve. Whats to argue.
What areas do they think he needs to improve. All i get here is yeah we know he needs to improve and thats it.Who here doesnt think he needs to find more ball in the role of a wingman.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #364 on: December 11, 2015, 07:56:35 PM »
Bout twice as good as Squibb grigg

Aye Clawski?
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #365 on: December 11, 2015, 09:46:52 PM »
Well what the eff are they arguing about, thats all i have basically said myself.I have had the guts to say he needs to find more ball and for a bloke playing 23 games playing in the middle at 21 yrs of age in his third season it is not good enough and must improve. Whats to argue.
What areas do they think he needs to improve. All i get here is yeah we know he needs to improve and thats it.Who here doesnt think he needs to find more ball in the role of a wingman.
god you talk crap. thats not basically all you have said yourself, you even continue to say that his ouput is not up to your expectations at this point in career

Whats this bollocks about being in his third season? It's BS, that's what it is. He has played 20 odd games of senior football, yet you expect him to be getting so much more. you are not saying that simply that he needs to improve, you saying that his output is not up to what you expect now. you claim that are are many players you have better stats in similar situations but wont name them.

For some queer reason you seem to think playing senior football is not how players gain experience and improve, and therfore have unrealistic expectations of what they can achieve when get their chance.

on the other hand no one has said that he doesn't need to improve.
as you claimed. dont stoop to outright lies to justify your own stupidity.

most people with shred of understanding know that he needs to lift his output, they just know that not many players have much better stats so early in their career, nor do they expect them to do so.

While there are some players who had stats that you would find acceptable in their first year of AFL, they are the exception rather than the rule
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #366 on: December 12, 2015, 10:21:40 AM »
god you talk crap. thats not basically all you have said yourself, you even continue to say that his ouput is not up to your expectations at this point in career

Whats this bollocks about being in his third season? It's BS, that's what it is. He has played 20 odd games of senior football, yet you expect him to be getting so much more. you are not saying that simply that he needs to improve, you saying that his output is not up to what you expect now. you claim that are are many players you have better stats in similar situations but wont name them.

For some queer reason you seem to think playing senior football is not how players gain experience and improve, and therfore have unrealistic expectations of what they can achieve when get their chance.

on the other hand no one has said that he doesn't need to improve.
as you claimed. dont stoop to outright lies to justify your own stupidity.

most people with shred of understanding know that he needs to lift his output, they just know that not many players have much better stats so early in their career, nor do they expect them to do so.

While there are some players who had stats that you would find acceptable in their first year of AFL, they are the exception rather than the rule
LOL i talk crap sheesh pot kettle and all that.
 We get nothing but crap from you why people bother has me beat. Im not sure what is so hard to understand he was drafted in 2012 That means he has been in an AFL SYSTEM FOR THREE YEARS, Eff me drunk a 10 yr old can understand.

Of course i continue to say he needs to get more ball it is an area that is not up to afl level. Yes as a mid i expect him to find more ball. FMD hang draw and quarter me for saying it.

So he has done no developing at richmond other than this year how effing dumb is that comment. So we dont DEVELOP players in the magoos. Thats what you are saying lol.  Isnt everyone saying the ideal is to develop them in the twos and when they get a senior game they are ready to go. Seems not.

Oh he needs to improve his output well hello contrary to what you think  it is exactly what i said,

What was your question ah yeah, HOW MANY PLAYERS MANAGE MORE THAN 15 DISPOSALS IN THEIR FIRST 20 GAMES.Conveniently moving the criteria to suit your argument.
My reply went, 21 YR OLDS PLAYING ON A WING IN THEIR THIRD AFL SEASON WHO ARE PHYSICALLY NEAR THEIR PEAK. MOST I WOULD SAY.  Now if you want to disprove that observation i suggest you look things up for yourself. Heres a starting point for you. At our club alone all of conca, ellis, cotchin, grigg martin, houli, deledio could even throw Miles in there. 

. All i have said is for a 21 yr old who played 23 games in a row and has had three yrs in the system, is that clear enough for you, an ave of 15 disposals a game is not good enough  i for one expect more and hope most others do as well. You well i think you enjoy wallowing in mediocrity

It really is simple he either has areas to improve upon or he doesnt. If he has areas that need to be better it goes without saying  that some areas are not up to scratch.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 03:00:04 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #367 on: December 12, 2015, 12:02:04 PM »
A question to those in the know. How many games prior to this season has Kam played with Richmond's VFL team? This will give me an idea of how much development he has had a chance to have prior to this last season.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #368 on: December 12, 2015, 12:17:29 PM »
the notion that a player does most of their development, not playing AFL football but just being in the system is the most stuffed concept i have read on any football forum by any poster.

I also love the notion that someone thinks they are so great that they don't need to back up their statements with facts. can you get any more narcissistic than that?

"Oh I just sprout any old poo and you must believe me because I am god like. Back it up with facts? Pfft, that for mere mortals."

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #369 on: December 12, 2015, 01:04:52 PM »
Claw, I'm going to attempt to clarify this is as simply as I can but I will only be trying once.

Of course i continue to say he needs to get more ball it is an area that is not up to afl level. Yes as a mid i expect him to find more ball. FMD hang draw and quarter me for saying it.

THIS quote is perfectly fine. Most people agree and it is a fair and reasonable comment to make.

Overall a little disappointed.

THIS is what most people are disagreeing with. No one can fathom how you have such high expectations of a kid who played his first year in the seniors. Especially in a tricky position on the wing that you have to be at the right place at the right time.

So stop harping in on your comment about needing to find more ball because that isn't what most people are disagreeing on.

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #370 on: December 12, 2015, 02:31:42 PM »
A question to those in the know. How many games prior to this season has Kam played with Richmond's VFL team? This will give me an idea of how much development he has had a chance to have prior to this last season.

22 VFL games all up I believe

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #371 on: December 12, 2015, 02:43:20 PM »

22 VFL games all up I believe
Thanks taz!

Wow, not a lot of development can be done in just 22 games.........
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #372 on: December 12, 2015, 03:27:48 PM »
but...but....but, its his third year ffs

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #373 on: December 12, 2015, 04:03:58 PM »
Kamdyn is an excellent prospect that came from nowhere to play everygame last year

Big bodied powerful athlete that will only get better.

True, he needs to get more of the ball, but on the positive side he was one of the few that won his position and played well in our elimination final

Tremendous prospect showing excellent improvement

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #374 on: December 12, 2015, 04:49:15 PM »
Kamdyn is an excellent prospect that came from nowhere to play everygame last year

Big bodied powerful athlete that will only get better.

True, he needs to get more of the ball, but on the positive side he was one of the few that won his position and played well in our elimination final

Tremendous prospect showing excellent improvement
Couldn't agree more. Id go as far to say i was disappointed with his disposal numbers.

Claw, I'm going to attempt to clarify this is as simply as I can but I will only be trying once.

THIS quote is perfectly fine. Most people agree and it is a fair and reasonable comment to make.

Overall a little disappointed.

THIS is what most people are disagreeing with. No one can fathom how you have such high expectations of a kid who played his first year in the seniors. Especially in a tricky position on the wing that you have to be at the right place at the right time.

So stop harping in on your comment about needing to find more ball because that isn't what most people are disagreeing on.

So while you agree he needs to improve   indeed most do, except Alison he has nfi what hes on about,  your upset because i said i was a little disappointed about certain areas namely his disposal count. 
What do you want me to say that i was freakin happy with that area. Imo he went mising in a lot of games and  to only average 15 disposals a game having played all 23 is a little disappointing.

In essence your all upset because a poster didnt rate his year as highly as most and was a little disappointed with parts of his game. Bloody hell i would hate to see the reaction if i actually ripped into him.

I will say this just once from now on in i am just going to say what i think about our players with no reasons why i think what i do. You lot can like it or lump it. Now wheres that thread about that pea heart Vickery.