Author Topic: Caronavirus - COVID 19  (Read 80431 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Caronavirus - COVID 19
« Reply #465 on: July 27, 2021, 07:35:45 AM »
Vaccine reactions are the biggest myth going around Andy. Media scum bags will make it sound a lot worse. I put it in the same category at those who believe you have a chance at getting covid walking outside your house. Still waiting on the hundreds and thousands of cases, let alone deaths, to come from the national marches over the weekends.

So to recap now that 65 brought it up 70 vrs 802. Not something either premier should be happy with.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #466 on: July 27, 2021, 08:15:37 AM »
Yeah you clearly won't get it walking outside your house.

Problem is letting tens or hundreds of thousands of people go outside, mingle and muck around.

Regardless, do we think we can ever beat this virus? Even with lockdowns and vaccines you have to wonder if it will just keep mutating and being a problem. Not sure we can really get on top of it for good.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #467 on: July 27, 2021, 08:15:57 AM »
So to recap now that 65 brought it up 70 vrs 802. Not something either premier should be happy with.

802 deaths most of which occurred in Federally funded and regulated aged care facilities.
But why let the facts get in the way.

Offline Gigantor

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #468 on: July 27, 2021, 09:45:35 AM »
Hi 1965 .. from what I’ve read most of the federally funded aged care facilities are and were in regional Victoria at the time which more or less had minimal Covid infection rates. Is this correct?

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #469 on: July 27, 2021, 10:52:21 AM »
Hi 1965 .. from what I’ve read most of the federally funded aged care facilities are and were in regional Victoria at the time which more or less had minimal Covid infection rates. Is this correct?
The country Aged Care facilities were the ones the Victorian govt kept under their jurisdiction. The private enterprise sector couldn't see much profit in them.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #470 on: July 27, 2021, 11:12:19 AM »

802 deaths most of which occurred in Federally funded and regulated aged care facilities.
But why let the facts get in the way.

Yep funny it didnt affect any other state just this one

keep trying old fella

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #471 on: July 27, 2021, 11:16:54 AM »
Yeah you clearly won't get it walking outside your house.

Problem is letting tens or hundreds of thousands of people go outside, mingle and muck around.

Regardless, do we think we can ever beat this virus? Even with lockdowns and vaccines you have to wonder if it will just keep mutating and being a problem. Not sure we can really get on top of it for good.

i read somewhere not one single case has come from outside transmission. Its a load of garbage that i can walk down the street and catch covid so therefore we have to be locked up becaause of these so called experts. The protests should release hundreds and thousands of cases if you believe half the garbage the experts are telling us.

all these cases people crammed into the gate at the footy is not in the open air. I take your point you cant have people on top of each other as was the case here, and also at the protests.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #472 on: July 27, 2021, 11:29:45 AM »
The amount of so called experts during this must have increased by 1000%.

Sick of hearing this expert this, this expert that blah blah stuffing blah

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #473 on: July 27, 2021, 11:43:24 AM »
The amount of so called experts during this must have increased by 1000%.

Sick of hearing this expert this, this expert that blah blah stuffing blah

funny part is people watch the experts dribble daily, and act accordingly.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #474 on: July 27, 2021, 12:12:38 PM »
This is no joke, but I honestly wanna know what Claw thinks.

I would follow his advice on this one
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #475 on: July 27, 2021, 12:58:47 PM »
This is no joke, but I honestly wanna know what Claw thinks.

I would follow his advice on this one

Hmmm

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #476 on: July 27, 2021, 02:26:52 PM »
Been waiting to catch up with one of my best mates since November

Can’t go to his house on the weekend , but I can meet him at the pub and smash pints all day

Seems to make perfect sense  :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #477 on: July 27, 2021, 03:58:51 PM »
VIC - 10 new cases today. All linked and in isolation. Lockdown ends tonight. Well done Vics  :clapping.

SA -  no new cases. Their lockdown also ends tonight. Well done croweaters  :clapping.

NSW  - 172 new cases today. 79 were in the community for all or part of their infectious period. 169 in hospital. 46 in ICU (19 on ventilators). 10 dead.

WA - 10 cases combined on two cargo ships in port.

QLD - no new cases today. Still investigating that case that tested negative 3 times in HQ but then positive once out.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #478 on: July 27, 2021, 04:41:55 PM »
Australians could be forced to wait even longer for a shot in the arm as major delays push back the expected delivery of 51 million Novavax Covid-19 vaccine doses until next year.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/innovation/novavax-covid19-vaccine-supplies-delayed/news-story/d9829a5d1476b1f65399de590fbe7b7b

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #479 on: July 27, 2021, 10:47:21 PM »
NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian will announce a four-week extension of the lockdown on Wednesday as the state banks on young people in Sydney’s west taking up the AstraZeneca vaccine to stem surging case numbers.

Ms Berejiklian will on Wednesday announce an extension of the lockdown, with concessions to allow construction to resume from Saturday in non-hotspot areas, rapid antigen testing of year 12 students to allow them to return to school and a singles bubble for people who live alone.

There are no plans for face-to-face learning for students in other years.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/all-hands-on-deck-pharmacies-mass-clinics-to-offer-under-40s-astrazeneca-shot-20210727-p58df8.html