Author Topic: Terry's Next Contract  (Read 43239 times)

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Terry's Next Contract
« Reply #375 on: July 15, 2008, 07:19:16 PM »
Didn't Jackstar predict the end of Wallace by Round 12 this year?

Another "lucky" win against Essendon this weekend followed by a win against a clearly over performing Brisbane the following weekend and two wins against tanking sides Freo and Melbourne to finish with 10 wins would pretty much ensure Wallace sees out his 5th year and put him in a position to get an extension - especially if he can jag a few more lucky wins next year.

No that was round 12 last year ;)

We have improved immensly . When firing we can score quickly and are a very dangerous team, the only problem is that we dont have the miles in our legs to do it for 4 quarters, but that will come. We are quickley developing a top notch midfield ( cotch Lids Axe ) with a solid support crew ( Connors Edwards Collins Tambling Polo Jackson ect ) Our developing talls are coming along nicely ( Thursty Mcguane Shultz Jack Cleve )

The cynics will always find a reason to knock success, thats why they have been turfed  out of the club kicking and screaming, and have been whinging like wallets b!tches ever since.

Carn the tiges, success is just around the corner

Its a free world Blaisee, if you are satisfied with 8 or 9 wins in a season and finishing out of the 8 once again, good luck to you and your fellow posters on here, as I am not.
I see us being no different to Frawley and Gieschen days where finishing outside the eight is regarded as a pass.
Thats what is wrong with the RFC , excepting inabilty to achieve as a pass.

This quote should be framed, or better still put in the dictionary as the definition of ignorance.

It just so far from the truth that even beginning to explain your ignorance would take a week. And I really dont have that much time to waste :wallywink

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #376 on: July 15, 2008, 07:25:45 PM »

Another "lucky" win against Essendon this weekend followed by a win against a clearly over performing Brisbane the following weekend and two wins against tanking sides Freo and Melbourne to finish with 10 wins would pretty much ensure Wallace sees out his 5th year and put him in a position to get an extension - especially if he can jag a few more lucky wins next year.

We have improved immensly . When firing we can score quickly and are a very dangerous team, the only problem is that we dont have the miles in our legs to do it for 4 quarters, but that will come. We are quickley developing a top notch midfield ( cotch Lids Axe ) with a solid support crew ( Connors Edwards Collins Tambling Polo Jackson ect ) Our developing talls are coming along nicely ( Thursty Mcguane Shultz Jack Cleve )

The cynics will always find a reason to knock success, thats why they have been turfed  out of the club kicking and screaming, and have been whinging like wallets b!tches ever since.

Its a free world Blaisee, if you are satisfied with 8 or 9 wins in a season and finishing out of the 8 once again, good luck to you and your fellow posters on here, as I am not.
I see us being no different to Frawley and Gieschen days where finishing outside the eight is regarded as a pass.

This quote should be framed, or better still put in the dictionary as the definition of ignorance.

It just so far from the truth that even beginning to explain your ignorance would take a week. And I really dont have that much time to waste :wallywink

i would have thought being unemployed and living in frankston, you would have all the time in the world pal
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #377 on: July 15, 2008, 07:41:18 PM »

The cynics will always find a reason to knock success, thats why they have been turfed  out of the club kicking and screaming, and have been whinging like wallets b!tches ever since.

i would have thought being unemployed and living in frankston, you would have all the time in the world pal

no worries jack  ;)

jackstar

« Reply #378 on: July 15, 2008, 08:01:24 PM »
Daniel, this poster is uneducated, he cant even tell who is Jack and who is Daniel..
Blaisee will be joining Wallet at Centrelink soon, even though Wallet will go the the Centrelink at Eltham and Blaisee to Centrelink Frankston.
Two peas in a pod, lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #379 on: July 15, 2008, 09:49:33 PM »

The cynics will always find a reason to knock success, thats why they have been turfed  out of the club kicking and screaming, and have been whinging like wallets b!tches ever since.

There's a difference to being realistic and accepting. We know we're nowhere near the top sides that started rebuilding while Spud was decimating our list  :banghead. Thanks Spud for a legacy of just 4 draftees from 5 years worth of drafting that played on the weekend  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

jackstar

« Reply #380 on: July 15, 2008, 10:02:37 PM »

There's a difference to being realistic and accepting. We know we're nowhere near the top sides that started rebuilding while Spud was decimating our list  :banghead. Thanks Spud for a legacy of just 4 draftees from 5 years worth of drafting that played on the weekend  ::).

Knowing both Spud and Wallace, I dont see much difference between them, except that Spud is a better person and not up himself.
Spud had a simple game plan., Terrys is complicated to say the least, thus there is a major problem with players carrying out the game plan.
Neither can coach

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #381 on: July 15, 2008, 10:44:53 PM »

Knowing both Spud and Wallace, I dont see much difference between them, except that Spud is a better person and not up himself.
Spud had a simple game plan., Terrys is complicated to say the least, thus there is a major problem with players carrying out the game plan.
Neither can coach
A coach's coaching finishes the day he walks out the door whereas a coach's recruiting affects the club for years after he leaves. Spud decimated our list so we had to start from scratch after he left. Even if Wallace left tomorrow, a new coach will at least have a talented young core to build and grow around and upon. That's the difference!

jackstar

« Reply #382 on: July 15, 2008, 11:34:59 PM »
You amaze me, you actually stick up for someone you dont know. ::)
You must be in love with Terry.
I think Terry is an ordinary individual . Why ? worked with him and got to know him, he is full of it, leave it at that.
Ask David Rodan what he thinks of him , Might add he will win the b&f at port this year.
Whats worse MT, you bag the crap out of Spud, little do you know what went on :banghead

blx

« Reply #383 on: July 16, 2008, 12:20:57 AM »
this thread is a classic.

Spud had a simple game plan.

which failed miserably.

Terrys is complicated to say the least, thus there is a major problem with players carrying out the game plan.
Neither can coach

YUP looked really complicated on Sunday, so complicated we broke record after record in the second quarter.

glugg glugg glugg

I think Terry is an ordinary individual . Why ? worked with him and got to know him, he is full of it

The more you carry on about "working" with Terry the more stupid you look. If you were good enough at footy matters you'd still be there but no your just a sour cynical internet fly on the wall now.

glugg glugg glugg

Ask David Rodan what he thinks of him , Might add he will win the b&f at port this year.

He is still a crap kick and he now plays in a crap team who rely on geriatrics to get them over the line and will finish lower than us on the ladder. Great move that one  :whistle

glugg glugg glugg

like i said, this thread is a classic.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #384 on: July 16, 2008, 01:06:59 AM »
You amaze me, you actually stick up for someone you dont know. ::)
I think Terry is an ordinary individual . Why ? worked with him and got to know him, he is full of it, leave it at that.
Whats worse MT, you bag the crap out of Spud, little do you know what went on :banghead
Yep how dare I bag someone who gets on the radio and collectively mocks his former players and who took 4 years after he left to finally admit any responsibility for the terrible state of our list. Why don't you ask Knighter what he thinks of Frawley. In any case Spud's record speaks for itself and not just at Richmond. The buck stopped with him as senior coach and he decimated our list. Might also add our membership fell 5,000 under his reign. So much for his "simple" lol game plan attracting Tiger fans. It's bad enough still hearing him hypocritically give lectures on list management now  :rollin.  

I and others have said numerous times now we are supporting the current process and direction of the club. Wallace will face his judgement day in 14 months time.

ps. You've used 'Rodan will win Port's B&F' 2 weeks ago. He's had an inconsistent year (been good the last 3 weeks apart from kicking a 'goal' for the dogs lol)  and isn't even Port's top 10 possession getters. Averaging 17 touches and 1 goal per game is hardly B&F material. Kane Cornes will win their B&F.

Tigermonk

« Reply #385 on: July 16, 2008, 03:42:50 AM »

and Wallet didnot add to that decimated list, then realized after 3 years its time to rebuild, which put us behind other clubs again.
l so badly want to not remember them players he brought in KINGSLEY, GRAHAM,

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #386 on: July 16, 2008, 04:06:53 AM »
FFS this board is like groundhog day!  :banghead :banghead :banghead

So which one of you effwits is going to the Gold Members Cocktail Party?  :cheers
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #387 on: July 16, 2008, 04:28:22 AM »
Daniel, this poster is uneducated, he cant even tell who is Jack and who is Daniel..
Blaisee will be joining Wallet at Centrelink soon, even though Wallet will go the the Centrelink at Eltham and Blaisee to Centrelink Frankston.
Two peas in a pod, lol

I know who jack and daniel are, I know they are the same person ;)

And as for centrelink, mate you are that stupid its entertaining.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be in heaven. 

Moi

« Reply #388 on: July 16, 2008, 04:52:40 AM »
I think Terry is an ordinary individual
I don't love Terry  ;D
But where in the coaches handbook that says you have to be a great bloke?
As long as they get the job done and he's doing it  :thumbsup

Tigermonk

« Reply #389 on: July 16, 2008, 05:12:28 AM »
FFS this board is like groundhog day!  :banghead :banghead :banghead

So which one of you effwits is going to the Gold Members Cocktail Party?  :cheers

Not possible to attend  :whistle