Author Topic: Troy Taylor [merged]  (Read 109894 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Door is still open for Troy Taylor: March (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #840 on: May 17, 2011, 12:00:33 AM »
Tigers president Gary March said the club hoped troubled forward Troy Taylor would return.

He is in the Northern Territory after leaving Richmond for a second time, but March said the door was open.

Richmond has a rich history of indigenous stars, with Punt Rd housing the Australian Institute for Indigenous Learning and Skills Development.

March said several factors had contributed to the lack of indigenous representation at the Dreamtime game.

"Shane is out for a couple of weeks, but ... the door is open for (Taylor) and we are in constant contact with him. The door is always open but he has to make the decision that he wants to come back," he said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/shane-edwards-to-miss-dreamtime-clash-against-essendon/story-e6frf9jf-1226057032515

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Troy Taylor [merged]
« Reply #841 on: May 17, 2011, 12:07:55 AM »
WGAF

Spoiled little stuff

Ox

« Reply #842 on: May 17, 2011, 12:41:24 AM »
This is the door.....

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #843 on: May 17, 2011, 12:43:59 AM »
Coburg crying out for Troy taylor @ chf

Jstar would like to see him at Richmond full back vs resting ruckman.  :thumbsup

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #844 on: May 17, 2011, 12:46:21 PM »
He's done his dash.
stuff him off
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Jackstar is back again

Re: Door is still open for Troy Taylor: March (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #845 on: May 17, 2011, 04:31:32 PM »
Tigers president Gary March said the club hoped troubled forward Troy Taylor would return.

He is in the Northern Territory after leaving Richmond for a second time, but March said the door was open.

Richmond has a rich history of indigenous stars, with Punt Rd housing the Australian Institute for Indigenous Learning and Skills Development.

March said several factors had contributed to the lack of indigenous representation at the Dreamtime game.

"Shane is out for a couple of weeks, but ... the door is open for (Taylor) and we are in constant contact with him. The door is always open but he has to make the decision that he wants to come back," he said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/shane-edwards-to-miss-dreamtime-clash-against-essendon/story-e6frf9jf-1226057032515

Nice article in Dreamtime game week.
Gotta hand it to Gary M

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #846 on: May 17, 2011, 05:10:42 PM »
X can you find a bigger picture mate, I can't seem to make out the graphics in that one.
Go Tigers!

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #847 on: May 17, 2011, 10:07:33 PM »
Kick the efftard to the kerb

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #848 on: May 17, 2011, 10:13:25 PM »
Why stay in contact - f him and all for that matter that don't take their chance.
If we badger him to come back and he does, I would gather from his attitude he wont put in what is necessary to become anything apart from also coming back with a my sh|t doesn't stink attitude.
Cut ties Tigers! After all, this fuss is only because he is dark brown.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #849 on: May 18, 2011, 07:24:37 AM »
why ruin an accurate post with that statement at the end CUB?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #850 on: May 18, 2011, 08:42:25 AM »
why ruin an accurate post with that statement at the end CUB?

Apart from how it's been worded (which I don't agree with BTW) isn't the statement at the end relevant in this discussion?

What I mean is this; is the fact that we are talking about an indegenious player here one of the reason the kid is being given so much time to make up his mind? If that makes sense  ???

Would the club be handling things different if he wasn't? 
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #851 on: May 18, 2011, 09:33:25 AM »
Too many tiger supporters in here being too thoughtless. I'm glad the club are still persisting with him. He has problems which we are giving him time to overcome. He could be a huge talent and this type of player is worth all the work the club are doing. The club should consider rookie listing him next year too if he still hasn't worked himself out in 6 months. He could be an amazing talent and at only 19 he could take 12 months to get his head right. If some of you were in charge of the club you'd let him go in a flash and 12 months later down the track he'd be so regretfull and with his head finally right Collingwood would pick him up and they'd have a superstar on their hands. Some of you would look like complete knobs  ;D

Offline Shiner

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #852 on: May 18, 2011, 09:45:02 AM »
Perhaps the clubs knows more than we do?
Which is why the club is sticking by him..... I for one love the player support mentality.
This kid could get it together and we will be thrilled that the club stuck with him.
In the meantime... we are going ok and developing a number of youngsters.... so his absence is not hurting the club at this point.
I for one appreciate that AFL clubs still see players as people first ,employees second.
It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with getting behind the youngsters that we pick and giving them every chance to succeed,
Good on the tigers for doing so.
Makes it a club worth playing for as far as I am concerned.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #853 on: May 18, 2011, 10:52:55 AM »
Then the club should not beat around the bush and just buy him his house. And not just an ordinary house either I talking about a nice big house in Toorak so it's not too far from Punt rd.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #854 on: May 18, 2011, 10:55:29 AM »
Too many tiger supporters in here being too thoughtless. I'm glad the club are still persisting with him. He has problems which we are giving him time to overcome. He could be a huge talent and this type of player is worth all the work the club are doing. The club should consider rookie listing him next year too if he still hasn't worked himself out in 6 months. He could be an amazing talent and at only 19 he could take 12 months to get his head right. If some of you were in charge of the club you'd let him go in a flash and 12 months later down the track he'd be so regretfull and with his head finally right Collingwood would pick him up and they'd have a superstar on their hands. Some of you would look like complete knobs  ;D

Yeah, ok. But you look like a knob with every post you make

8)