Author Topic: Troy Taylor [merged]  (Read 118286 times)

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Troy Taylor Unlikely to return
« Reply #810 on: April 21, 2011, 12:04:35 PM »
He wants a house lol. I'm assuming that the club has rented him a house to live in whilst he was here. So is he saying that he wants the club to buy him a house lol. I supported him till now but he can get stuffed. You dont get houses given to you, you actually got work to buy one. Thats how it works in society unless you win tattslotto. Trade him out for whatever we can get at years end. The boy doesnt have a hope with an attitude like that.
Baseless accusations there. For all you know he may have just wanted to live by himself rather than just staying at another players house.

Either way its rubbish. A house wasnt part of his contract, do what a normal person does and rent one!!
With his history he would have a lot of trouble getting a rental agreement by himself, perhaps the club thought it was too risky to give him his own place.
At the end of the day the only people who know the truth are the club and Troy

I think that is a fair call Infamy - clearly he is a troubled and most likely immature young man.  Getting these types of situations to work relies on both the player and the clubs persistence.

Was it the bulldogs who picked up one of their players from near Fitzroy CReek and drove him down to Bunbury for a praccy match during the pre season?

Having said that, this one appears to be too much flowing under the bridge (and it ain't water!)
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #811 on: April 21, 2011, 12:08:36 PM »
he was given a job and career.
he could have bought his own house once he was established., not hard
Obviously he chooses to now live in a tent, his call

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #812 on: April 21, 2011, 01:02:02 PM »
Agree with points made by Infamy and Tony

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #813 on: April 21, 2011, 01:23:58 PM »
He wants a house lol. I'm assuming that the club has rented him a house to live in whilst he was here. So is he saying that he wants the club to buy him a house lol. I supported him till now but he can get stuffed. You dont get houses given to you, you actually got work to buy one. Thats how it works in society unless you win tattslotto. Trade him out for whatever we can get at years end. The boy doesnt have a hope with an attitude like that.
Baseless accusations there. For all you know he may have just wanted to live by himself rather than just staying at another players house.

who in their right mind would allow this troubled kid to live on his own? He comes from a troubled background and is homesick - living by himself is probably the worst thing to do - borderline negligent if we allowed that. Nah no point playing devils advocate here - not hard to join the dots
Don't worry, I agree with you 100%, I was just pointing out that he probably wasn't asking the club to buy him a house
It would have to be included in the salary cap if the club did, and that's a pretty massive bonus for a kid in his 2nd year when he's getting paid about $60k a year. I don't think this is what he was asking... although if he was...

10 FLAGS

« Reply #814 on: April 21, 2011, 03:05:07 PM »
If he didnt ask for a house then I apologise but the article gives the impression that that is what happened. If he wanted a house to rent then the club probably should have helped him if they didnt. In all instances its up to him to be able to afford it whether its renting or buying.

Offline tiger4life

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #815 on: April 21, 2011, 04:48:17 PM »

who in their right mind would allow this troubled kid to live on his own? He comes from a troubled background and is homesick - living by himself is probably the worst thing to do - borderline negligent if we allowed that. Nah no point playing devils advocate here - not hard to join the dots
Don't worry, I agree with you 100%, I was just pointing out that he probably wasn't asking the club to buy him a house
It would have to be included in the salary cap if the club did, and that's a pretty massive bonus for a kid in his 2nd year when he's getting paid about $60k a year. I don't think this is what he was asking... although if he was...

So paying for his lawyers and keeping him out of jail wasn't enough?

Getting him the best counsellors to help him through his troubles wasn't enough?

Moving his family down to Melbourne wasn't enough?

The only reason this selfish little prick isn't in jail is because of RICHMOND, he owes RICHMOND, RICHMOND owe him nothing, he put his hand up to go to the ND to form some sort of AFL career, and now he comes out with this rubbish?

Selfish little stuff, what did he expect? Do nothing but expect people to hand everything out to him on a silver platter?

This is the real world, like it or not people actually have to work for things to get what they want, we have people in this world working crappy 12 hour jobs 7 days a week just to put a roof and some food on the table for there families.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #816 on: April 21, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »
Well said Tiger4life.
For the last month we have been told hang on we don't know his problems so let's find out what they are before we judge. Well we now know that he is 1 spoilt brat that should've been locked up cause then maybe he would understand what life is all about. Krak got locked up and look at his outlook on life.

It was a wasted pick and i hope we learnt our lesson.

LMFAO at his coloured boots. Who the f... did he think he was?

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #817 on: April 21, 2011, 05:18:44 PM »

So paying for his lawyers and keeping him out of jail wasn't enough?

Getting him the best counsellors to help him through his troubles wasn't enough?

Moving his family down to Melbourne wasn't enough?

The only reason this selfish little prick isn't in jail is because of RICHMOND, he owes RICHMOND, RICHMOND owe him nothing, he put his hand up to go to the ND to form some sort of AFL career, and now he comes out with this rubbish?

Selfish little eff, what did he expect? Do nothing but expect people to hand everything out to him on a silver platter?

This is the real world, like it or not people actually have to work for things to get what they want, we have people in this world working pooty 12 hour jobs 7 days a week just to put a roof and some food on the table for there families.

:clapping well said!
Push up!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #818 on: April 21, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »
he lost me when he wore the boots in game one

Ox

« Reply #819 on: April 21, 2011, 05:57:38 PM »
'I'm not going back Mum, they don't do what they're supposed to do for me.

.........for me - LMAO
WTF are you ?
You were also,supposed to do something,u mentally challenged bozo - Play good football!

" 'I want a house ... they haven't helped me and how many times do I have to ask them?' "

stuffing  SHITMAN

Edit: avoid swear filter

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 06:51:32 PM by one-eyed »

jackstar is back again

« Reply #820 on: April 21, 2011, 06:16:10 PM »
apparently he knocked back the tent with the annexe the club had offered

Ox

« Reply #821 on: April 21, 2011, 06:47:47 PM »

We all have to start somewhere,Troy.....

Ox

« Reply #822 on: April 21, 2011, 06:49:16 PM »
but i can see why he was peeed off.

I like the holes in the front for his hands,feet and nob.
Brendon Gale is a real details man. :thumbsup

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #823 on: April 21, 2011, 08:57:36 PM »
Should talk to thr kid who has a spine injury at collingwood ad will never play again.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #824 on: April 21, 2011, 09:20:51 PM »
Troy, you can suffer as far as I'm concerned. Forget about this little cock knocker