Author Topic: Before I "BIN IT"  (Read 17176 times)

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Before I "BIN IT"
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2011, 12:29:06 PM »
I sit back with a cold bourbon
... and ponder your drunken son ?

Maybe that's the essence of the problem  :thumbsup
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2011, 12:29:42 PM »
With all due respect WP and I mean that as I think you are a good bloke, I think changing your mind on your level of support based on a performance is a bit of a cop out.

No it's not.

Richmond football club is like a son.

You love it, proud of it and live and die by it.

You'll defend it no matter the situation and stay loyal and love it no matter what

That doesn't mean you can't be disappointed, embarrassed and angry at it and needs to be disciplined.

------------

The Richmond Football club is a 14 year old school kid and Scotch College. Having an average family sacrifice most things to give their child the best education possible and a highly rated school. They want their kid to be the best and will support them no matter what.

Saturday was "Special Persons" day to show off the skills, teachings and development of all the kids at Scotch. As parents we all rocked up eager to see something. Not wanting "top of the class honours" or A+ results. We just wanted to see our kid be the best he can be. Low and behold our kid rocked up drunk and was found out in front of all the hard working Scotch students and shown he is unfortunately bottom of his class. Why have we wasted our time and money?

Embarrassed a parent of this kid I walk away from Saturday furious. I've sacrificed many things to let this ungrateful excuse of a son pee away the future I want so bad for him and worked so hard to give him the best chance I can give him.

However I'll always love the kid. But god give me strength if it was legal I'd get him in a padded cell and beat the leaving stick out of him, cause enough is enough. Pull your heads in and do. I sit back with a cold bourbon and think, is it all worth it? Would it be better off sending the kid to a public school and go on holidays and buy a new car.

----------------------

Buy a new car pope  :lol

Hahaha well said.

And dont bother with the public school either - the kids a delinquent  ;D

I'm considering adoption.
Go Tigers!

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2011, 01:54:55 PM »
I predicted we would make the 8 before the Mlebourne game and I had pencilled both that game and the one against Cartltank as losses.
We are still in the mix, but % may be the killer after that effort.
Bombers and Suns 2 good games for a reply from the group and we are right back in there.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2011, 01:58:40 PM »
I predicted we would make the 8 before the Mlebourne game and I had pencilled both that game and the one against Cartltank as losses.
We are still in the mix, but % may be the killer after that effort.
Bombers and Suns 2 good games for a reply from the group and we are right back in there.

Our % has IMHO killed any chance we had. Bombers are over 100% and Melb are closed to that, we are 14% off the pace which is equivalent to a win

We've got 5 wins, 11 will get most in, with our % we need 12 wins and based on Saturday it aint going to happen
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »
This year resembles 2006..we have been hopeless the last month and the 100 point flogging has alot of terry Wallace about the effort that was shown .reckon the players gave up on Saturday which is very 2006

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2011, 03:06:30 PM »
.reckon the players gave up on Saturday which is very 2006
We didn't give up coz we didn't turn up. I turned to my mate 5 minutes into the game on Sat and said " Oh Sh*t ! "
 At that stage we hadn't touched the ball and had let weak Carlton players walk through tackles and dish off to any of 5 or 6 free teamates and then waltz into an open forward line to score. Game was fairdinkum gone at the 5 minute mark.
 **** that was pox Tiges.  :(

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2011, 03:10:46 PM »
Mate I watched in live in Fiji and seen more turnovers than you would see anywhere.no pressure, just nothing.half hearted efforts

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2011, 04:24:31 PM »
This year resembles 2006..we have been hopeless the last month and the 100 point flogging has alot of terry Wallace about the effort that was shown .reckon the players gave up on Saturday which is very 2006

Unfortunately agree, it's ho we respond that counts.

Melbourne were bloody good last week and we were just OK.

Wasn't a real "must respond" week, but close.

Carlton were good and we were pathetic.

If they weren't sure it's a "must respond" week, it is now.
Go Tigers!

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2011, 05:19:14 PM »
Just read the direct from dimma email
Im ready to bin it now- clearly we wont be given an explanation as to why for the performance- maybe they dont even know themselves
Im moving on, reflecting on a loss like that isnt doing any of us any good anyway

:P
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2011, 06:49:34 PM »

Unfortunately agree, it's ho we respond that counts.

Melbourne were bloody good last week and we were just OK.

Wasn't a real "must respond" week, but close.

Carlton were good and we were pathetic.

If they weren't sure it's a "must respond" week, it is now.

IN 2006 we lost by 118 points to Sydney and the following week was the Joel and Paddy show to beat Adelaide by 3 points.
I want to see some committment effort application desire. it's all about how we go about our job.
Beating Essendon against the odds after they beat Geelong would be a good way to start repaying the fans after what they have done for the club.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2011, 07:29:47 PM »

RFC naughty naughty naughty children.

They're not messiah's, they're just naughty boys.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2011, 07:44:32 PM »
something wasnt right  on saturday
it seemed only jack rance and king were the only players who wore the jumper, the rest all had carlscum jumpers on
cotchin proved on saturday he is not ready to be captain .......

newman showed and esp after his bs interview in the paper he should hand his captaincy in

i dont care if jack spits the dummy or not, he is richo mark II and he should be our captain

dimma has made a big mistake and seems he is following the spud blue print to coaching... he is becoming to friendly and matey with the players.....u r the coach dimma not the big brother

Edited: gutter talk keep it above the belt thanks refer warnings issued over the last few weeks
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:32:34 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2011, 08:48:44 PM »
cotchin proved on saturday he is not ready to be captain but .....

Ooooh yeh... his boyfriend Kruezer  :thumbsup ...  !

newman showed and esp after his bs interview in the paper he should hand his captaincy in

Ooooh yeh , Newman should hand in the captaincy... !

i dont care if jack spits the dummy or not, he is richo mark II and he should be our captain

Yep Jack should be captain... !

dimma has made a big mistake and seems he is following the spud blue print to coaching

Dimma is definitely following the Spud.....................!  

Guessing you're a North supporter....:wallywink

Edited: snip - keep the personal insults off the forum
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:31:24 AM by WilliamPowell »

gerkin greg

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2011, 09:53:32 AM »
cotchin proved on saturday he is not ready to be captain .......

frog crap

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2011, 01:12:03 PM »
I spoke to another richmond supporter on Monday. He said he didn't go to the Carlton match because of Richmond's performance against Melbourne. It seems that some supporters rightly or wrongly are resigned to the fact that we are a basket case. It seems to me that this post has shown how passionate supporters are about the club and that they have the best interests of the club at heart. Then to effect the necessary change call me crazy but someone on this website should run for a position in the board when one comes up and people on this site get behind them. It is time the club gets in touch with its supporters.