Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 465729 times)

Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #210 on: July 06, 2009, 06:41:28 PM »
Jack needs a head job  :o akin to Richie and his hypnotherapy
Definitely got the yips
 :help

are u offering moi lol
Yes, I reckon I could put him in a trance he wouldn't forget  ;)
 :lol

lol, well nothing else is working down there froarsy, go for it :o

If the same conversation was taking place with the genders swapped there would be an outcry.

Imagine if some fat disgusting old bloke offered to go down on a 20 year old young girl.

...and the rest of you urged him on.

Disgusting behaviour, although I am beginning to realise that some posters on this site belong in the gutter.

You should be ashamed.

:chuck

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2009, 06:45:27 PM »
He reminds me of Petts, the way he likes to take a grab but can't kick.
Are you sure about that?
Critisise Petts all you like for everything else, the one strength he has is that he is a reliable kick for goal
If that is the case why did he pass the ball over to Lids when he was in a much better position himself to kick for goal :banghead
I hardly see how that one example outdoes the rest of his career, but I could guess at two reasons why he did the above
1) His confidence is down
2) He's been constantly critisised for not playing team football so he's looking for an option to bring his teammates into the game

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2009, 06:48:00 PM »
grow up, there's no place for patronising tirades on a fans forum, was all in jest and most would have had a rib tickling laugh over it...pull your head out of your crack and smell the roses :whistle
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2009, 06:52:07 PM »
When did Fred Nile join the forum?

It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2009, 06:57:45 PM »
Are you sure about that?
Critisise Petts all you like for everything else, the one strength he has is that he is a reliable kick for goal

That means what exactly?? His so called strength for kicking for goal actually brings out his selfishness, because thats all he cares about.

He would rather try kick a flashy goal or take a flashy mark than block, shepherd or tackle an opponent.

He is the most selfish footballer in the league. Richo is not a good kick, Nick Ruey isn't either so what kind of footballers are they?? I

I wouldnt even mention Jack R and that fool in the same breath. Jack R NEEDS help in the forward line. Till he does i wont judge him.

its holding to that useless prick Petrified which sets us back year in year out. People like him should be sent out of our club immediately.

stuff THE prick OFF NOW

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »
Are you sure about that?

That means what exactly?? His so called strength for kicking for goal actually brings out his selfishness, because thats all he cares about.

He would rather try kick a flashy goal or take a flashy mark than block, shepherd or tackle an opponent.

He is the most selfish footballer in the league. Richo is not a good kick, Nick Ruey isn't either so what kind of footballers are they?? I

I wouldnt even mention Jack R and that fool in the same breath. Jack R NEEDS help in the forward line. Till he does i wont judge him.

its holding to that useless prick Petrified which sets us back year in year out. People like him should be sent out of our club immediately.

stuff THE prick OFF NOW
For Geez sake, all I said was Petts is a reliable kick for goal
I didn't say he was the solution to all our problems or propose we nominate him for captain
What is wrong with you?

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2009, 07:29:36 PM »
Infamy, dont you realise that there is one thing you cant do on any thread is say something positive about Petts, hang on 2 things-say anything positive about Wallace, hang on 3 things- say anything positive about shane edwards, hang on 4 things-say anything positive about jordan mcmahon, hang on 5 things-say anything positive about jay shultz, hang on 6 things-say anything positive about craig mccrae..... i could go on but basically we can see the pattern!  Danny doesnt like us saying anything positive about Richmond as it is easier to criticise someone so you are compared favourably to them than to work hard to achieve the same result.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2009, 08:14:08 PM »
Infamy, dont you realise that there is one thing you cant do on any thread is say something positive about Petts, hang on 2 things-say anything positive about Wallace, hang on 3 things- say anything positive about shane edwards, hang on 4 things-say anything positive about jordan mcmahon, hang on 5 things-say anything positive about jay shultz, hang on 6 things-say anything positive about craig mccrae..... i could go on but basically we can see the pattern!  Danny doesnt like us saying anything positive about Richmond as it is easier to criticise someone so you are compared favourably to them than to work hard to achieve the same result.

basket case

:sleep

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »
Are you sure about that?

stuff THE prick OFF NOW
I didn't say he was the solution to all our problems or propose we nominate him for captain
What is wrong with you?

you dont bring losers like Petrified's name up and expect to get a nice welcome.

same goes for Richo 12's love children Mclovin and Edwards. Say hi to them down Commercial Rd wont you Richo12Jack R's kicking will get better when his confidence does. He needs help

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2009, 09:12:12 PM »
Are you sure about that?

stuff THE prick OFF NOW
What is wrong with you?

you dont bring losers like Petrified's name up and expect to get a nice welcome.

same goes for Richo 12's love children Mclovin and Edwards. Say hi to them down Commercial Rd wont you Richo12Jack R's kicking will get better when his confidence does. He needs help
FFS, I didn't bring up Pettifer you moron

Moi

« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2009, 05:56:35 PM »
As I said, a head case  :banghead
Could have won that but for our kicking  ???

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #221 on: July 11, 2009, 08:15:48 PM »
As I said, a head case  :banghead
Could have won that but for our kicking  ???
The other parts of Jack's game have improved quite a bit. It's his goalkicking that's the issue. Sort that out (will probably have to wait until the preseason to do it) and we'll have a player. Most forwards btw are headcases  :lol.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #222 on: July 12, 2009, 04:47:00 AM »
Showed some good signs.

Not there yet.

Offline nahadaman

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2009, 11:30:08 AM »
What do you reckon?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 05:21:14 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Beren

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2009, 11:31:51 AM »
Nope.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.