Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]  (Read 465753 times)

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
Re: Jack Riewoldt - Triple Coleman medallist [merged]
« Reply #315 on: May 16, 2010, 09:24:03 PM »
re. Post, he was bloody awful at coburg yesterday.  Hard to see him making it.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #316 on: May 16, 2010, 09:24:20 PM »
He was good today but his second efforts are crap.  Slow as a wet week. took some nice grabs and kicked some goals so that is ok, but he is still a lazy plodder.
With 5 tackles and a great smother? Has the most tackles of the top 10 goal kickers in the league by miles

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #317 on: May 16, 2010, 09:25:07 PM »
He was good today but his second efforts are crap.  Slow as a wet week. took some nice grabs and kicked some goals so that is ok, but he is still a lazy plodder.
With 5 tackles and a great smother? Has the most tackles of the top 10 goal kickers in the league by miles

He is lazy.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #318 on: May 16, 2010, 09:29:26 PM »

Have to disagree today CR.  I made a point of watching for it after some of the debate on here and he worked his butt off, offensively and defensively.  Showed further improvement and maturity today - he is only going to get better with age.

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #319 on: May 16, 2010, 09:32:02 PM »

Have to disagree today CR.  I made a point of watching for it after some of the debate on here and he worked his butt off, offensively and defensively.  Showed further improvement and maturity today - he is only going to get better with age.

look dont get me wrong.  He played really well today and his marking and kicking were a delight.  however I also watched him closely and he has a tendency to not chase and be a spectator too often. I hope he gets better, we bloody need him.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #320 on: May 16, 2010, 09:34:05 PM »

He is lazy.
Your expectations are ridiculous

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #321 on: May 16, 2010, 09:36:57 PM »
Oh, you can read my mind can you?

Ox

« Reply #322 on: May 17, 2010, 12:05:25 AM »
he's as lazy as stuff!

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #323 on: May 17, 2010, 01:59:51 AM »
Jack gets a decent Whack by some on OER.

Jack is 21 years old.
He is currently 10th in the Colemen medal.
He has had the 7th most scoring shots in the league (35)
He is shooting at 54% at the moment -that will get better.

I thought he was terrific today....Dwayne Russell said something really funny today when he described Jack as the "Dani Minogue" of the Riewoldt family. :lol
Unleash the tornado

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #324 on: May 17, 2010, 06:57:06 AM »
Star in the making.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #325 on: May 17, 2010, 09:46:25 AM »
Posty needs time too, just like Jack.  And Astbury for that matter.  I reckon we got some good kids in the stable there.  Jack is just coming into his own now, and he really looks the goods doesn't he?  He seems to grow in confidence each week and having another good big target just helped him shine.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #326 on: May 17, 2010, 11:08:55 AM »
That contested mark in the last quarter was something special....out numbered 3 to 1.

Unleash the tornado

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #327 on: May 17, 2010, 07:01:15 PM »
Make sure u suss the photos out on the AFL site, two great shots of Jacks marks, Jack at the top of the pack pyramid, Lids looks like he is smiling in awe up at him lol, and one of Jack using some poor dumb bastard Hawks dude as a step ladder with his great clod hopper firmly planted on his left shoulder as he is just pushing upwards.  Man he gets some upward momentum going lol.
Lots of people name their swords......

« Reply #328 on: May 17, 2010, 07:24:52 PM »
Make sure u suss the photos out on the AFL site, two great shots of Jacks marks, Jack at the top of the pack pyramid, Lids looks like he is smiling in awe up at him lol, and one of Jack using some poor dumb bastard Hawks dude as a step ladder with his great clod hopper firmly planted on his left shoulder as he is just pushing upwards.  Man he gets some upward momentum going lol.

link?

:thumbsup

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #329 on: May 17, 2010, 09:37:11 PM »
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”