Author Topic: Tigers vs Demons game thread  (Read 14094 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Tigers vs Demons game thread
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2011, 07:09:19 PM »
l agree Tuckerbag, The player who has gone back to some old sloppy habits & not doing the team stuff should be put in the subs vest & made to watch the game.

forgot to add, McDonald has done nothing to even get a sniff at a senior game this year. Players need to be rewarded for playing good footy &  not what they might do.

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2011, 07:31:04 PM »
Carlton and Essendon next couple then GC17 in Cairns. Seaon is over need to develop a few kids.

Could've quoted the whole post to be honest but seriously you have absolutely no idea at all do you ?  Fairdinkum , if you're gonna post about AFL football at least get a single clue about the game first
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »
Carlton and Essendon next couple then GC17 in Cairns. Seaon is over need to develop a few kids.

Could've quoted the whole post to be honest but seriously you have absolutely no idea at all do you ?  Fairdinkum , if you're gonna post about AFL football at least get a single clue about the game first

None whatsoever I just scratch my nuts on the train going to the game at the game and on the train home from the game. You are obviously the guru. :thumbsup

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2011, 07:37:05 PM »
hopefully you dont have sharp nails and it aint a long ride

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2011, 07:40:26 PM »

Nail biter Jack. Have been since I was a kid. :thumbsup

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2011, 07:43:56 PM »

Nail biter Jack. Have been since I was a kid. :thumbsup

Totally agree with your assessment of Jack Riewoldt.
Its seems it all about Jack .
Am sick of him taking the group to the goal square punt road end before the start of the game, too gimicky for my liking.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2011, 07:47:13 PM »
His body language is off and has been for a month. Enough of the advertised pranks and get down to getting your mind right and play some footy we know you are capable off. Stop making excuses for yourself and being petulent. Play footy and get back to basics. The speccys and all the big goals will come when he is doing the basics right. When he will take a speccy it will be when he goes for it the first time rather than going for 20 and taking only one.

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2011, 08:18:56 PM »
First point we were stuffed at the tribunal in contesting King's charge.

Absolute rubbish ! we had nothing to lose contesting that charge

Melb's 1st two goals to Green were from Nahas and McGuane errors.
Got them back into the game and we never recovered.

LMAO.... ?  that was the first qtr mate ? We had 3 more qtrs to rectify that

It's almost as if everyone wants us to get to these games only for us to fall away and lose and go back to oblivion.

Whaaat ?  WTF ?

As for our bottom 6-8 plyaers. They have no skills and no impact and are well well short at this level in any AFL side let alone ours. We know who they are.

Oh my... this hole you're digging just keeps gettin deeper doesn't it  :whistle

Even our descent players struggled yesterday. Which means with our lack of depth we have very few capable to step up to help ease pressure and then help those struggling come into the game.

What ?  Oh yeh our descent players are descending lol

A stint in the twos just to show who is boss may be the tonic. Has been terrible four weeks in a row now since Dreamtime.

Did you just say drop Jack ?  :lol  Oh man.... you are brilliant !

Start playing McDonald and give Derickx a go

hahaha !  Derickxxx is injured and McDonald played Coburg seconds last week and didn't get a stuffing kick !! LMFAO.

Next time I a write a book about idiots you will fill up the first chapter
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:33:54 PM by one-eyed »
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
wowsers

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2011, 08:40:10 PM »
Going to get popcorn, brb

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2011, 08:53:12 PM »
1. The argument they presented was laughable based on the evidence that contact was negligent rather than no video evidence of the incident. You were right we had nothing to lose but we presented a wrong argument.

2. We had 3 quarters to recover but fell deeper into the mire and were lucky to lose by 27 points. Did we recover from that, no. Melb kicked 7 of the last 8 goals of the first quarter and we were second best after that also. Nice try

3. It is well known there is a quite an anti Richmond sentiment within the print radio and TV media as well as a stigma from opposition teams and fans. Another lost opportunity another failure. Build you up only to knowck you down. Gary Lyon was blowing our trumpet all week.

4.Would you like me to name the bottom 8. Miller Farmer Grigg McGuane Hislop Browne Jackson and Nahas cost a few goals also. Real skillful, decision making at critical times is appauling ,cost goals and momentum, turnovers. The hole your digging is quite deep, hope you can get yourself out. Perhaps a slice of humble pie and a piece of reality just in case you can't get out and you get hungry. :whistle

5. Spelling errors oh our decent players. Wow did you crack a stiff when you saw that. Since when did spelling have anything to do with football. Lets push on shall we ::)

6. He has been playing well hasn't he. His uncompetitiveness has been great. Body language has been great and has kicked 7 goals in 4 games. Possibly need to change his attitude atm. Blind Freddie can see that. Obviously you can't but hey no wonder your name is black that's all you see black. Maybe you should change your name to Blind.

7. Play the kids none the less. Miller aint the answer and we aren't making finals. It's 2013 by the earliest and that's if we pick up some good kids in this years and next years draft that are based on our immediate needs.

If that strikes a raw nerve with you that 2011 should now be about development rather than finals then tough titties Block Black Blunt Bland or whatever your name is.
When you write a book about idiots and you find a publisher who wants to go ahead with it PM me and I'll sign it for you but until then learn about reality and the capabilities of some of our lesser footballers who are not quite up to scratch and then yap on about your so called footy nous. Oh and learn how to write. I find your style simplistic boring and oh so repetitive. Until your next banal reply.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 08:30:47 PM by WilliamPowell »

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2011, 08:55:58 PM »
1. The argument they presented was laughable based on the evidence that cintact was negligent rather than no video evidence of the incident. You were right we had nothing to lose but we presented a wrong argument.

2. We had 3 quarters to recover but fell deeper into the mire and were lucky to lose by 27 points. DId we recover from that no. Melb kicked 7 of the last 8 goals of the quarter and we were second best after that.
Nice try.

3. It is well known there is a quite an anti Richmond sentiment within the print radio and TV media as well as a stigma from opposition teams and fans. Another lost opportunity another failure. Build you up only to knowck you down. Gary Lyon was blowing our trumpet all week.

4.Would you like me to name the bottom 8. Miller Farmer Grigg McGuane Hislop Browne Jackson and Nahas cost a few goals also. Real skillful, decision making at critical times appauling cost goals momentum turnovers. The hole your digging is quite deep hope you can get yourself out. Perhaps a slice of humble pie and a piece of reality just in case you can't get out and you get hungry and can't get out. :whistle

5. Spelling errors oh our decent players. Wow did you crack a stiff when you saw that moron. Since when did spelling have anything to do with football. Lets push on shall we ::)

6. He has been playing well hasn't he. His uncompetitiveness has been great. Body language has been great and has kicked 7 goals in 4 games. Possibly need to change his attitude atm. Blind Freddie can see that. Obviously you can't but hey no wonder your name is black that's all you see black. Maybe you should change your name to Blind.

7. Play the kids none the less. Miller aint the answer and we aren't making finals.

If that strikes a raw nerve with you that 2011 should now be about development rather than finals then tough titties Block Black Blunt Blunt or whatever your name is.
When you write a book about idiots and you find a publisher who wants to go ahead with it PM me and I'll sign it for you but until then learn about reality and the capabilities of some of our lesser footballers who are not quite up to scratch and then yap on about your so called footy nous. Oh and learn how to write. I find your style simplistic boring and oh so repetitive. Until your next banal reply.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Some people are in denial Tucker. I thought there was nothing bitter about your post just hard facts
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2011, 08:59:49 PM »

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2011, 10:07:51 PM »
McGone can't kick, Miller is useless and Herslop is an oxygen thief
:ROTFL :ROTFL :ROTFL

Herslop.  :thatsgold

I'll be using this name from now on.