Author Topic: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton  (Read 54866 times)

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2008, 09:52:07 AM »

To compare Jake King and McMahon is a joke. Jake actually runs hard and take players on by foot, McMahon isnt real brave, or havent you noticed.
My comparison was for being spotted up from kick ins.
I'll ask you again - Is it insignificant possessions from the kick ins which glorify stats for Jake King (or any other player) as well or just for McMahon?
Pretty simple question.

Actually, I haven't noticed McMahon isn't real brave. Looked brave sitting under the ball knowing he was going to get cleaned up on Sunday.

Oh dear ::) Being brave has nothing to do with standing under a high ball, they all do that. being brave is taking players on by leg speed and backing your own ability to beat an opposition player, thats brave. Foley and King are perfect examples of being brave. tambling is also getting better at it

you have officially lost the plot jack

Mcmahon has been doing that all year

What a joke :thumbsup

Offline Love The Game

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2008, 10:31:41 AM »
I was wrong, i always thought jordy was soft until the game vs the dogs my veiw change  :)

Little Jackie

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2008, 01:08:28 PM »

To compare Jake King and McMahon is a joke. Jake actually runs hard and take players on by foot, McMahon isnt real brave, or havent you noticed.
I'll ask you again - Is it insignificant possessions from the kick ins which glorify stats for Jake King (or any other player) as well or just for McMahon?
Pretty simple question.

Actually, I haven't noticed McMahon isn't real brave. Looked brave sitting under the ball knowing he was going to get cleaned up on Sunday.

Oh dear ::) Being brave has nothing to do with standing under a high ball, they all do that. being brave is taking players on by leg speed and backing your own ability to beat an opposition player, thats brave. Foley and King are perfect examples of being brave. tambling is also getting better at it

Why ?
If Jordon McMahon  sees an opposition playing coming towards him, he handballs straight away,  ::) Unlike Foley, Tambling, King,Newman and even Matty White, they take the opposition on, Thats what i am getting at . You have little idea Blaisee.
Can tell you I have recently watched the tapes of the Kangas game and the Pies game and on most occassions, Jordon handballed sideways and wasnt brave enough to take opposition players on.
Running and bouncing the ball when you have zoned off your opponent is hardly brave, Tivendale does that.
Blaisee, watch Jordon this week when his against quality opposition.
Give credit where is due, King,Foley and Tambling have been excellent over the past 2 weeks. Even rubbing off on Matty White as well :thumbsup

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2008, 01:14:37 PM »
Question for you Jack

After we win this week ..... Will you stop sniping the club?

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2008, 02:53:35 PM »

Pretty simple question.

Why ?
If Jordon McMahon  sees an opposition playing coming towards him, he handballs straight away,  ::) Unlike Foley, Tambling, King,Newman and even Matty White, they take the opposition on, Thats what i am getting at . You have little idea Blaisee.
Can tell you I have recently watched the tapes of the Kangas game and the Pies game and on most occassions, Jordon handballed sideways and wasnt brave enough to take opposition players on.
Running and bouncing the ball when you have zoned off your opponent is hardly brave, Tivendale does that.
Blaisee, watch Jordon this week when his against quality opposition.
Give credit where is due, King,Foley and Tambling have been excellent over the past 2 weeks. Even rubbing off on Matty White as well :thumbsup

Watch the last 1/4 of the Freo match and tell me Jordan doesn't take players on.

He is very fast and a top shelf kick. Weapon off the HBF flank.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2008, 03:33:56 PM »
Morton looks a very mature football for someone of just 21.

Offline Love The Game

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2008, 04:31:31 PM »

Very happy with MM, will be a great asset for the richmond FC

Little Jackie

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2008, 05:13:50 PM »

what morton has showed so far is all good! :thumbsup

blx

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2008, 05:43:32 PM »

What? Morton plays 2 ok games and all of a sudden hes the messiah? you cant be serious?  :cuddles

Moi

« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2008, 05:56:54 PM »

What? Morton plays 2 ok games and all of a sudden hes the messiah? you cant be serious?  :cuddles
Read what they wrote again, hardly worth a comeback by you like that  ::)
I agree with both comments lol
Showing heaps of enthusiasm as well.
Early days but he seems to be fitting into his new club well  :thumbsup

Little Jackie

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2008, 06:54:55 PM »

Hey BLX
I give someone a rap, you bag me.
I give someone a bag , you bag me,
I cant win with you.
For what its worth and I have probably watched more football in one year that you will watch in a lifetime. Morton is the future of Punt Road :thumbsup
He seems to be smart with ability, something that has been sadly lacking at punt road for a long time.
Lets see what happens to Petticoat sorry Pettifer now.  ;)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2008, 07:01:35 PM »
I bet he's glad he's left Eagles. Good timing.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2008, 07:34:09 PM »

Hey BLX
I give someone a rap, you bag me.
I give someone a bag , you bag me,
I cant win with you.
For what its worth and I have probably watched more football in one year that you will watch in a lifetime. Morton is the future of Punt Road :thumbsup
He seems to be smart with ability, something that has been sadly lacking at punt road for a long time.
Lets see what happens to Petticoat sorry Pettifer now.  ;)

be careful jack, ooh no dont bag pathetic pettifer some people on here might get upset because they actually think he will win us a flag.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Little Jackie

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2008, 08:30:04 PM »
maybe Pettifer might reconsider his appearance fee next time he does a "'gig"" lol :shh ;)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2008, 10:00:54 PM »

Was refering to him overall as a prospect, not his games this season.

Was widly tipped as top 10 talent in '04 draft, but off limits due to father/son rule. To pick him up for a mid 30 pick 3 years late is a great get.