Author Topic: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton  (Read 54871 times)

Little Jackie

Re: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton
« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2008, 11:08:05 PM »
Very simple, make the finals. Win more games than you lose, anything esle is a failure, might as well finish on the bottom if you cant achieve that.
Been the same old same old for so long it aint funny,.
I will tell you this, dont make the finals and I will even consider standing for the board. laugh as you may. get rid of the morons

Little Jackie

« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2008, 11:18:10 PM »
And I was also say in MY OPINION, there has been terrible mistakes made by the footy dept and the board over the past 2 years. How could Greg miller be involved at board level and in the footy dept is a disgrace which will soon come to end on both levels.
the recruiting has been a shambles to say the least, especially under Wallace reign,  I still cant beleive they have signed that misfit from the bulldogs for 3 years at $300,000, he is scared.  Funny one of his current teamates commented that when he played at the bulldogs, they used to give it to him big time.They laughed when they knew he was coming over to punt road.
Terrys love child, same thing was going to happen 3 years ago when Wallet promsied Mark Alvey a spot, someone stepped in I beleive and stopped it
The signing up of Shane Tuck for another 2 years is really hard to beleive also, considering on every day of the trade week, they were desperate to off load him. Could go on and on, I cant be bothered, and dont get me started on Danny Meyer or JON either.
Richmond for club isnt down the bottom by fluke you know, its from bad management.

Little Jackie

« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2008, 11:27:44 PM »
And one further thing, the way( wallace and co)  treated Gas and Chubba was a disgrace. Only if people knew,

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #228 on: May 10, 2008, 12:19:07 AM »
By the way Blaisee, how is Jay Schulz going ?? You claimed 2 weeks ago he had improved out of sight ::) :lol
You can watch him at Coburg tomorrow, he should be able to get a kick at that level. :thumbsup

He volunteered to play dipschit.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #229 on: May 10, 2008, 12:35:19 AM »
And I was also say in MY OPINION, there has been terrible mistakes made by the footy dept and the board over the past 2 years. How could Greg miller be involved at board level and in the footy dept is a disgrace which will soon come to end on both levels.
the recruiting has been a shambles to say the least, especially under Wallace reign,  I still cant beleive they have signed that misfit from the bulldogs for 3 years at $300,000, he is scared.  Funny one of his current teamates commented that when he played at the bulldogs, they used to give it to him big time.They laughed when they knew he was coming over to punt road.
Terrys love child, same thing was going to happen 3 years ago when Wallet promsied Mark Alvey a spot, someone stepped in I beleive and stopped it
The signing up of Shane Tuck for another 2 years is really hard to beleive also, considering on every day of the trade week, they were desperate to off load him. Could go on and on, I cant be bothered, and dont get me started on Danny Meyer or JON either.
Richmond for club isnt down the bottom by fluke you know, its from bad management.

To start Schulz needed VFL permission to play and it was his own call and not the team to get another run, which is why you'll find he's one of the only players allowed to play VFL this week from AFL sides the week before.

Anyway, point 1 we know, Miller needs to stop this monopoly hold on the board and chose a position, we are no longer a financial rabble and we need a balanced club.

McMahon isnt soft Jack, he's just like Petts, bloody lazy on the defensive end.  And it makes him look soft.  He is so good at getting away from players but once it all turns around lacks the motivation to work hard and push back.  Not to mention his disposal under pressure is atrocious for a player recruited for his efficiency.

IF the Mark Alvey business this is true, I'm glad Sheeds chose him in the end, showing once again he's out of touch and only fit for a promotions role.

Tuck should have been waited until the end of the year, that was strange management of a barely star player.

I dont want to talk about Meyer and JON except Meyer has the tools except his body is a failure and JON just needs to stop thinking and JUST DO!

Richmond is on the bottom caused by a regime that lives on for the past 2 decades, the sooner Deledio is 25 and a star in the league, the better, the flush will finally be complete from the cancer that has killed us for so long.

Or so long as my mind has me believe we're finally on the right track.  :-\.

EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #230 on: May 10, 2008, 01:24:11 AM »
David Rodan is proof that Wallet cant coach...
Just because a handfull of players have put there hand up over the past 3 weeks, everybody thinks things are on track, Where is Polak by the way ?

using your logic,

Worsfold cant coach either, Morton proves it. Grow up :banghead

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #231 on: May 10, 2008, 03:06:08 AM »

You really really really hope this happens don't you Jackstar. lol.

YEP, as I have first hand knowledge they are no good are not taking the club anywhere, wait and see!

My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #232 on: May 10, 2008, 03:07:59 AM »

I know that would be like your biggest fantasy, but its not gunna happen, even if they dont win another game.

You are a dreamer.

ABTW you are a bandwagon supporter, you support the team on your terms only.

By the way Blaisee, how is Jay Schulz going ?? You claimed 2 weeks ago he had improved out of sight ::) :lol
You can watch him at Coburg tomorrow, he should be able to get a kick at that level. :thumbsup

My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #233 on: May 10, 2008, 03:09:05 AM »

YEP, as I have first hand knowledge they are no good are not taking the club anywhere, wait and see!

You have first hand knowledge that he will get the bullet if we lose the next 4 ::)

But if we win 1 game he doesn't - right. That's your speil.

Sadly Jack you've predicting his demise all season and he still there so you have been incorrect in your speils

You said somewhere he'd be gone by round 7 - he aint

SO what happens in 4 weeks and he's still there?

Which round is next on your list of wait and see  ::)

I'll put the question to you and answer it honestly what exactly does the Club have to do (on field) to appease you and to stop this monotonous repetitive rant. You've been saying the same thing for 12 months now....

If the answer is nothing but the coach out the door - then you better find something else to write because your constant harping =  :banghead :banghead

::) He cant coach, you have first hand knowledge of that

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #234 on: May 10, 2008, 03:10:27 AM »
Just because a handfull of players have put there hand up over the past 3 weeks, everybody thinks things are on track, Where is Polak by the way ?

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #235 on: May 10, 2008, 03:11:24 AM »

Little Jackie

« Reply #236 on: May 10, 2008, 07:56:17 AM »
Problem is the broken record is right ::)
As for you Blaisee, your an imbecile.
And as for McMahon, refer to last monday nights on the couch, Healy, Walls and Sheahan had a decent wack at him even showing video footage, I would think those three would have more idea than  collectively the experts on an internet site ::)
Might add that some brainwave signed McMahon up for 3 years :banghead

« Reply #237 on: May 10, 2008, 07:59:44 AM »
And as for McMahon, refer to last monday nights on the couch, Healy, Walls and Sheahan had a decent wack at him even showing video footage, I would think those three would have more idea than  collectively the experts on an internet site ::)

I'm sorry Jack but God you're boring.

Little Jackie

« Reply #238 on: May 10, 2008, 08:01:18 AM »

using your logic,

Worsfold cant coach either, Morton proves it. Grow up :banghead

Your an  idiot.
David Rodan won the best and fairest in the TAC 2 years in a row. :thumbsup
I could tell you something but i wont, your not intelligent enough to understand- all I will say that Terrys management of Rodan was poor.
Dont complain when we are down near the bottom again at  seasons end

Little Jackie

« Reply #239 on: May 10, 2008, 08:02:53 AM »

I'm sorry Jack but God you're boring.

Lol. you obviously didnt watch""on the couch "" did you.?