Author Topic: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton  (Read 55744 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton
« Reply #210 on: May 08, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »
i tried 3 numbers and both came back as already taken.

i have never thought about it as much as u clearly have and im curious why u actually give a fc.uk about any of my details.

fa.g.ot

Definitely not your IQ then.

:thumbsup

Ur right its not my iq. its the amount of times ive seen your mum lately

Going by that comment you're right, it's lower.  :thumbsup

and he is a necrophiliac

u sad sad old man i feel sorry for u
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #211 on: May 08, 2008, 01:55:18 PM »
Anyway back to the topic..

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »
For whats it worth , he had OP for nearly 18 months.
Thats interesting.  He has missed 3 games in his 4+ years career so far - rounds 9, 15 and 16 in his first season - hasn't missed a game since.  Hardly what you would expect from a young player with OP, both from the players perspective of not being able to play well with it or from the clubs perspective of managing it.

Stop trying to bait me.
I have watched the bulldogs train for the past 4 years probably once every three weeks and can tell you that he OP and other groin issues during this time.
You know that I watched all clubs train so get over it ::)
Can tell you he wasnt right, Likewise Ball from St.Kilda, he couldnt even run at training last year but they persiisted on playing him, anything else you wont to know. ::)

What I want to know is when is Sheedy gunna coach richmond?

When then the other bozo falls over,shouldnt be too long ;)

falls over? You are a comedian!

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2008, 12:45:11 PM »
Thats interesting.  He has missed 3 games in his 4+ years career so far - rounds 9, 15 and 16 in his first season - hasn't missed a game since.  Hardly what you would expect from a young player with OP, both from the players perspective of not being able to play well with it or from the clubs perspective of managing it.

Stop trying to bait me.
I have watched the bulldogs train for the past 4 years probably once every three weeks and can tell you that he OP and other groin issues during this time.
Can tell you he wasnt right, Likewise Ball from St.Kilda, he couldnt even run at training last year but they persiisted on playing him, anything else you wont to know. ::)

i dont even know why u bother responding to biasee jack,
he has the hallmarks of being a bandwagon supporter who only shows his face, in times of a win.

me? a bandwagon supporter?

You have no idea, no wonder you are mates with Jack. Both of you clueless

Ramps

« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2008, 05:43:57 PM »
Just had a look at the various RFC forums, McMahon is getting caned everywhere for his performances so far. As for me, I think hes been average at best. Many dont even think hes performed at an average level. At this stage of the McMahon/Selwood debate- I am still on the Selwood bandwagon.

Little Jackie

« Reply #215 on: May 09, 2008, 06:58:09 PM »

Stop trying to bait me.

You are a bandwagon supporter Blaisee with no idea.
Next month with 4 losses in a row , battern down the hatches.
Wheels will fall off the bandwagon and your beloved Terry will be heading on his way to Centrelink along with Armstrong, Royal and Gordon Casey ;)

richmondrules

« Reply #216 on: May 09, 2008, 07:10:28 PM »
Wheels will fall off the bandwagon and your beloved Terry will be heading on his way to Centrelink along with Armstrong, Royal and Gordon Casey ;)

You really really really hope this happens don't you Jackstar. lol.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2008, 07:12:49 PM »

Stop trying to bait me.

I know that would be like your biggest fantasy, but its not gunna happen, even if they dont win another game.

You are a dreamer.

ABTW you are a bandwagon supporter, you support the team on your terms only.

Little Jackie

« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2008, 07:31:00 PM »

You really really really hope this happens don't you Jackstar. lol.

YEP, as I have first hand knowledge they are no good are not taking the club anywhere, wait and see!

Little Jackie

« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2008, 07:32:47 PM »

Stop trying to bait me.

I know that would be like your biggest fantasy, but its not gunna happen, even if they dont win another game.

You are a dreamer.

ABTW you are a bandwagon supporter, you support the team on your terms only.

By the way Blaisee, how is Jay Schulz going ?? You claimed 2 weeks ago he had improved out of sight ::) :lol
You can watch him at Coburg tomorrow, he should be able to get a kick at that level. :thumbsup

Ramps

« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2008, 09:15:15 PM »
4 losses in a row puts us right in Tank mode lol ....  ;D

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2008, 09:27:26 PM »

YEP, as I have first hand knowledge they are no good are not taking the club anywhere, wait and see!

You have first hand knowledge that he will get the bullet if we lose the next 4 ::)

But if we win 1 game he doesn't - right. That's your speil.

Sadly Jack you've predicting his demise all season and he still there so you have been incorrect in your speils

You said somewhere he'd be gone by round 7 - he aint

SO what happens in 4 weeks and he's still there?

Which round is next on your list of wait and see  ::)

I'll put the question to you and answer it honestly what exactly does the Club have to do (on field) to appease you and to stop this monotonous repetitive rant. You've been saying the same thing for 12 months now....

If the answer is nothing but the coach out the door - then you better find something else to write because your constant harping =  :banghead :banghead

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Little Jackie

« Reply #222 on: May 09, 2008, 10:40:16 PM »

You have first hand knowledge that he will get the bullet if we lose the next 4 ::)

But if we win 1 game he doesn't - right. That's your speil.

Sadly Jack you've predicting his demise all season and he still there so you have been incorrect in your speils

You said somewhere he'd be gone by round 7 - he aint

SO what happens in 4 weeks and he's still there?

Which round is next on your list of wait and see  ::)

I'll put the question to you and answer it honestly what exactly does the Club have to do (on field) to appease you and to stop this monotonous repetitive rant. You've been saying the same thing for 12 months now....

If the answer is nothing but the coach out the door - then you better find something else to write because your constant harping =  :banghead :banghead

::) He cant coach, you have first hand knowledge of that

Little Jackie

« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2008, 10:54:32 PM »
David Rodan is proof that Wallet cant coach...
Just because a handfull of players have put there hand up over the past 3 weeks, everybody thinks things are on track, Where is Polak by the way ?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »
Will you answer the question  ???

Stop your own form of "spin doctoring" and answer the question that I posed

This is the question:

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)