Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 872112 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #870 on: May 06, 2012, 08:47:41 PM »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #871 on: May 10, 2012, 08:08:25 PM »
Dusty brings up his 50th on Saturday  :thumbsup.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #872 on: May 10, 2012, 08:20:23 PM »
who has had a bigger impact on us in their first 50 games.... maybe richo but thats it, rioli yes but he came with experiernce

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #873 on: May 10, 2012, 08:57:34 PM »
who has had a bigger impact on us in their first 50 games....

Richard Tambling or Aaron Fiora.

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #874 on: May 11, 2012, 07:21:52 AM »
Congratulations to him. Need a big game from him. Reckon he is just on the edge of having a massive game hopefully it is against the swans

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #875 on: May 11, 2012, 09:42:20 AM »
Martin + first two picks -> port

Richmond -> butcher

:bow :bow

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #876 on: May 11, 2012, 10:16:11 AM »
^ Rofl

:clapping Dusty

and up against Jack who is a few years ahead dev wise, great match up. Try not to hurt him too much Dustin.

gerkin greg

« Reply #877 on: May 11, 2012, 10:48:19 AM »
who has had a bigger impact on us in their first 50 games.... maybe richo but thats it, rioli yes but he came with experiernce

Cogga

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #878 on: May 11, 2012, 11:12:04 AM »
Yep

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #879 on: May 12, 2012, 04:47:57 AM »

Cogga
Matty Knights would be right up there. He was averaging 25 possies per game by his 3rd year (less than 50 AFL games).

Congrats to Dusty btw  :thumbsup
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline jordie2tivendale

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #880 on: May 12, 2012, 10:03:02 AM »
Ah what can i say about the kid he is just  a pure talent that damages teams on the scoreboard hard to get a kid at 20 to do that dusty does it regularly when he does rotate forward. I think deledio and cotchin will  be tagged  pretty hard from now on they are too damaging this year (especially deledio) time to  really stamp yourself buddy  you are pure class and going to cause a lot of coaches sleepless nights i just  worry about our salary cap further down the track  the kid is going  to be hard to keep after 8 years you would have to have rocks in your head  not to throw the kitchen sink at him i can see the boy winning a brownlow he just  is amazing especially the way  he goes about life in general  his attitude his non egoness ( JR you reading this? ) If and i mean if  the boy stays loyal  and injury free ( his karma says he will ) we are set he is a once in a generation footballer and i am in awe of what the bloke will down the track  the sky is the limit  for him last years  5 goal 30 odd possie haul  is something he can set regularly when he hits prime . I seriously think we wont see the best of martin until Deledio or Cotchin goes down with long term injury and he will hit another level i must admit my love for ivan  is huge at the moment but  dustin you are the man   well perhaps you and cotch   :laugh:

gerkin greg

« Reply #881 on: May 12, 2012, 10:58:16 AM »
I seriously think we wont see the best of martin until Deledio or Cotchin goes down with long term injury and he will hit another level

Wash your stuffing mouth out you lunatic

Gigantor

« Reply #882 on: May 12, 2012, 11:01:08 AM »
sheesh...you wanna see the best of martin at the expense of cotch and lids..isnt that from the Donald rumsfeld school of logic?

Offline jordie2tivendale

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #883 on: May 12, 2012, 11:09:31 AM »
expecting a injury free cotchin gerks ( actually you never said that sorry )  the way he goes in and the  treatment he gets off the ball says the great man  will  endure  a few broken  bones in my eyes  over the next 4 or 5 years but i do agree i am being negative but we do have to brace for injury and i fear one of our stars will cop something i still can feel the pain watching richo in his heightened powers trying to come to a sudden stop on the scg boundary do i want to relive it no will i feel that again  most likely

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #884 on: May 24, 2012, 04:20:23 PM »
VIDEO: We recap the short but action-packed career of Dustin Martin and speak to the man himself

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/roarvisionarchive/tabid/11454/contentid/452829/default.aspx