Author Topic: Troy Taylor [merged]  (Read 118219 times)

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Troy Taylor [merged]
« Reply #990 on: June 01, 2011, 03:04:08 PM »
with a massive soft spot for North and loose chicks on welfare

hahaa! .....and eff you too Gerk 
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Ox

« Reply #991 on: June 01, 2011, 03:07:50 PM »

thats the risk they take , gambling is for fools , and fools alone

troys issues are not self inflicted , i have no sympathy at all for gamblers

Ignorance is bliss.

Isnt it funny how people preach without having any clue about the topic they are discussing.

What's even funnier are those who carry on,thinking they know better but offer nothing other than ideals in the debate....

TigerTimeII

« Reply #992 on: June 01, 2011, 07:21:48 PM »

thats the risk they take , gambling is for fools , and fools alone

troys issues are not self inflicted , i have no sympathy at all for gamblers

Ignorance is bliss.

Isnt it funny how people preach without having any clue about the topic they are discussing.

What's even funnier are those who carry on,thinking they know better but offer nothing other than ideals in the debate....

once again gambling is for morons and morons alone
only idiots throw away their money or money they have scammed from others to feed their bs behavior

i know ppl and yes some of them family who have lost their homes due to gambling, wgaf, its their own fault and they deserve their loss like all gamblers do
can think of a milliion things to do to enjoy my life than gamble

anyone who gambles or uses drugs made their choice . eff them

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #993 on: June 01, 2011, 08:58:38 PM »
Black doesn't have any money, he is just a down on his luck closet Bulldog supporter.

Eff you Big Fella  ;D
:rollin
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #994 on: June 08, 2011, 11:41:51 AM »
Disgruntled Richmond and former Wanderers, South Alice and Territory Thunder forward Troy Taylor has been linked with SANFL club Sturt.

Taylor, who has walked out on the Tigers twice this season, would join several NT players in a double blue jumper.

Sturt's football manager Duane Massey knew nothing of the Taylor link with his club.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2011/06/08/238811_ntsport.html

Tigermonk

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Troy Taylor and Relton Roberts to play in the NTFL on Saturday (NT News)
« Reply #996 on: October 06, 2011, 01:57:36 AM »
I couldn't find this on the net so I scanned it in.....

Eagles clinch Troy, Relton 
By Grey Morris
NT News - Football
Thurs 6 OCT 2011, Page 40

RELUCTANT Richmond recruit Troy Taylor and discarded AFL Tiger Relton Roberts will line up for Wanderers in Saturday's NTFL season opener against Nightcliff.

Taylor trained with the reigning premiers on Tuesday and told coach Paul Motlop he was keen to play footy again.

The NTFL Eagles need a clearance from Richmond before Taylor can renew his Top End career with the club.

"Troy told me he was ready to go and to get the paperwork done, so we're moving quickly in that direction,'' Motlop said last night.

"He looks in good shape for a bloke who hasn't played any footy for a long while.''

The story of Troy Taylor can be retold in households across the country.

The kid from the bush thrown on to Australian sport's biggest stage and into life in the big smoke.

Some adapt immediately, others falter slightly. Taylor joined that list when he quit the AFL Tigers twice, despite the promise of a glamour lifestyle and the envy of several young Australians.

A suspended sentence for assault followed and several months in the football wilderness, but now he is back doing what he does best.

"It's been three years since Troy played for Wanderers and we're just glad to have him back,'' Motlop said.

"We'll play him up forward where he can do the most damage for us.

"We're talking to Richmond and are confident we'll get his clearance in time for the Nightcliff game.''

Roberts is another playing enigma Motlop would love to find the right formula for.

"We'd love to have Relton back in a Wanderers jumper and I'm sure he wants to play for us again,'' he said.

"But he knows he has to train with us and I expect him at Jingili Oval tonight.''

Roberts is coming off a best on ground performance for Big Rivers Football League premiers Arnhem Crows.

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #997 on: October 06, 2011, 07:01:04 AM »
So does that mean we're keeping him? Or does giving a clearance mean we're letting him go?

This whole Troy Taylor thing seems a bit weird. If we're keen to keep him on the list (are we ???) I can only think the kid has incredible talent. Pity he hasn't stuck around long enough so any of us can see it.  :-\

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #998 on: October 06, 2011, 07:06:41 AM »
So does that mean we're keeping him? Or does giving a clearance mean we're letting him go?

This whole Troy Taylor thing seems a bit weird. If we're keen to keep him on the list (are we ???) I can only think the kid has incredible talent. Pity he hasn't stuck around long enough so any of us can see it.  :-\

He is contracted to the RFC until 31 October so he cannot play anywhere before then or until he is removed from the RFC's list unless the RFC grants permission and releases him
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #999 on: October 06, 2011, 07:15:51 AM »
So do you reckon we're just going to let his contract run out and delist him or do you think we're still holding out some hope for him?

Offline magic17

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #1000 on: October 06, 2011, 07:37:29 AM »
Given he has no trade value, I find it very strange that the club did not delist him along with the other 3 that went a few weeks back.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #1001 on: October 06, 2011, 07:47:41 AM »
something smells fishy bout this whole friggen thing.  We let him go and we will get borked, bet on it.
Lots of people name their swords......

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1002 on: October 06, 2011, 07:54:44 AM »
Its interesting that he is returning to footy now. Just in time to start a preseason somewhere I imagine.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #1003 on: October 06, 2011, 07:57:36 AM »
stuff him, let him go..sick to death of this saga
 :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1004 on: October 06, 2011, 08:17:43 AM »
So do you reckon we're just going to let his contract run out and delist him or do you think we're still holding out some hope for him?

I have no nope that he will come back the RFC and quite frankly he doesn't deserve another chance from the RFC

I think he will be de-listed after trade week

Club's policy last season & this season has been to not to announce de-listings off the senior list until after trade week.

Sure the club would put his name up next week & sure no clubs will be interested

Personally care factor for me regarding Troy Taylor = ZERO
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)