Author Topic: Troy Taylor [merged]  (Read 118211 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Troy Taylor [merged]
« Reply #1035 on: October 07, 2011, 03:59:25 PM »
give Troy a chance ffs  :banghead

"a" chance?

He's had about 7 chances and blown them.

I rate his talent highly but the kid doesn't want it.
Go Tigers!

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1036 on: October 07, 2011, 03:59:40 PM »

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #1037 on: October 07, 2011, 04:19:35 PM »
Maybe he could get a job in demolition as he sure is good at burning bridges.  :wallywink

His attitude sure does remind me of a particular film....

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1038 on: October 07, 2011, 04:40:04 PM »

I hope that is sarcasm, Ronnie.
This spoilt little turd deserves nothing.

I just had a great mental image of beefcake stepping off the plane in Darwin and slapping TT right across the chops.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1039 on: October 07, 2011, 04:56:20 PM »

I did go back through this thread & I backed him

But not now when he comes out with crap like this"

"Personally I felt they didn't help me as much as I would have liked and I didn't have anyone down there as a mentor type, which didn't help as well"

Sorry but that is absolute garbage, he had a mentor type, whether the person was any good is another point but as for not getting the help he would have liked..please... :banghead :banghead

Aside from keeping him out of jail there was....

Mitch Morton who took him in when he made the choice to leave his host family, the Club made allowances for him, hell they did it all this year. Kept in contact with him after he walked out

Ungrateful little Sod  :banghead

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1040 on: October 07, 2011, 07:46:19 PM »
12 months of hanging around with the same mates that saw him get locked up to start with?

good luck with being a free man when the 2012 draft comes along.

if anyone takes a risk on him in the so called superdraft it would be a rookie at best.

On another note,
with both him and relton leaving the club with similar sentiments it begs the question, has the club still not got it right with dealing with indigenous players or did they just get their assessments of their character wrong?

Al, do you seriously think Relton and Troy are worth contracts at any other club?

Carl Peterson got a second chance and was found to be an ars crack - and I got that quote from the coach.

Ars cracks are ars cracks - doesn't matter what colour they are.
Maybe we recruit badly in this area or perhaps we are having a bad run but the above bozos are poo blokes
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

10 FLAGS

« Reply #1041 on: October 07, 2011, 08:02:47 PM »
RFC should never do anything ever to help this bloke - he can get stuffed.

Offline RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1042 on: October 07, 2011, 08:08:56 PM »

Maybe we recruit badly in this area or perhaps we are having a bad run but the above bozos are poo blokes

After we recruited Taylor, Jackson was quoted in an interview talking about Taylor's problems and said Richmond backed in that we now had the right resources to bring out his best.

"He doesn't fully understand the requirements of professional footy yet and patience will be a virtue, but I think we're in a far better position to give Troy the support and development he needs than we would have a few years ago,'' Jackson said.

"He'll have a good role model in Richard Tambling and, of course, we needed to take everything into account when we drafted him."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/new-horizons-20091127-jwzs.html#ixzz1a5KEfATF

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1043 on: October 07, 2011, 08:16:15 PM »
12 months of hanging around with the same mates that saw him get locked up to start with?

good luck with being a free man when the 2012 draft comes along.

if anyone takes a risk on him in the so called superdraft it would be a rookie at best.

On another note,
with both him and relton leaving the club with similar sentiments it begs the question, has the club still not got it right with dealing with indigenous players or did they just get their assessments of their character wrong?

Al, do you seriously think Relton and Troy are worth contracts at any other club?

Carl Peterson got a second chance and was found to be an ars crack - and I got that quote from the coach.

Ars cracks are ars cracks - doesn't matter what colour they are.

No I don't, and after reading my post several times i still cant work out how you deduced that from what I wrote?

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Ox

« Reply #1044 on: October 07, 2011, 08:41:49 PM »
His rolemodel was Tambling,who couldnt be stuffed either but was sneakier about it.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #1045 on: October 07, 2011, 09:02:41 PM »
His rolemodel was Tambling,who couldnt be stuffed either but was sneakier about it.

This ^^^^^

Couldn't be buggered performing on the field; bt was happy to be known as an off field ambassador.

The self promoting, coaxer
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 11:27:54 PM by one-eyed »

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1046 on: October 07, 2011, 09:34:13 PM »

On another note,

No I don't, and after reading my post several times i still cant work out how you deduced that from what I wrote?

Al, after reading your post a million times, at all different angles including standing on my head I don't know wtf you expect people to think a comment on "dealing with indigenous players" can't somehow link to a view that maybe Troy and Relton would possibly have been better off at other clubs.

It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1047 on: October 07, 2011, 09:40:18 PM »

Another one after the last few he has been given?  Yeah, right, that's how the real world works.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1048 on: October 07, 2011, 09:45:54 PM »
 :lol
you'd be good at cryptic crosswords

i'll make it more concise.

two players leave with similar sentiments.
We got something wrong.
did we get how we handled them wrong, or did we get our judgment on their character wrong?

or i suppose, they may not be related at all?

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1049 on: October 07, 2011, 11:08:56 PM »
Bye bye loser. Go ps your career up a wall in Darwin.