Author Topic: Tigers vs Collingwood @ Princes Park, Friday 4pm [merged]  (Read 24593 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Tigers vs Collingwood @ Princes Park, Friday 4pm [merged]
« Reply #210 on: March 05, 2010, 10:18:50 PM »
Just got back from game
Plenty of upside.
Really liked Browne in the ruck, bye bye to Graham , he was hopeless in the first half and didnt play the second.
Interesting that Simmonds was screaming out to Graham from the bench to move down the ground and Grahman just stood stationary.
Browne actually beat Jolley and Fraser in the ruck
Best players were Morton by a mile, liked Kings game up forward, Thursfield was excellent in defense.
Jackson was fairly good in the middle.
Tuck will have to play round 1 for what I seen today
Farmer as well
I liked Taylor although got a bit to learn.

Cant understand why Hicks was rookied as he should be riding at Flemington tomorrow, aint going to make it.

Downside, Rance :chuck :chuck Complete Rubbish, played up forward , went for marks and missed the ball in some instances by a good metre
White and McMahon are a disgrace.

Jack that is your best post I've ever read.
Good read and insightful. I'm wrapped with Browne and Graham just doesn't seen to be developing.
Thoughts on Roberts?
Go Tigers!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #211 on: March 05, 2010, 10:23:07 PM »

Damien Hardwick and his selection committee know who the disgrace is and it is not these players who were picked in the best players. Even though it was just a practice match, they must have carried out the coaches instructions or more.

It is becoming more and more obvious just how little you know about football and especially the positive things happening at Tigerland.

YOU and your back-stabbing nay-sayers are THE DISGRACE that is making our proud club the laughing stock, not any single player busting his guts for the Richmond Football Club. They all have more football talent and personal integrity than you have in your little finger's finger-nail.

You need to get over the fact that you were never good enough to be ONE OF YOUR SO-CALLED DUDS at an AFL football club, yet alone a good player at Tigerland and leave REAL SUPPORTERS to stuggle through the hard times until the good times arrive again. Your jealousy of talented footballers is blatantly obvious.

When the good times arrive lots of us will happily RAM IT DOWN YOUR FLAMIN THROAT.

Now get back to that gutter you came from.

Interesting post, either your Jordy or Matthew mum ::)

jackstar is back again

« Reply #212 on: March 05, 2010, 10:25:10 PM »
Just got back from game
Plenty of upside.
Really liked Browne in the ruck, bye bye to Graham , he was hopeless in the first half and didnt play the second.
Interesting that Simmonds was screaming out to Graham from the bench to move down the ground and Grahman just stood stationary.
Browne actually beat Jolley and Fraser in the ruck
Best players were Morton by a mile, liked Kings game up forward, Thursfield was excellent in defense.
Jackson was fairly good in the middle.
Tuck will have to play round 1 for what I seen today
Farmer as well
I liked Taylor although got a bit to learn.

Cant understand why Hicks was rookied as he should be riding at Flemington tomorrow, aint going to make it.

Downside, Rance :chuck :chuck Complete Rubbish, played up forward , went for marks and missed the ball in some instances by a good metre

Jack that is your best post I've ever read.
Good read and insightful. I'm wrapped with Browne and Graham just doesn't seen to be developing.
Thoughts on Roberts?

Roberts look like he can play. moves well, dont think he is ready for round 1 action though.
Still needs to look at what he does when we havent got the ball eg where to run etc.

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #213 on: March 05, 2010, 10:25:53 PM »
Ekto,

Your attack on Jack is unjustified today.

your a complete fool! If you think McMahon, Rance and White were ok today you need to stop smoking weed. The rest of the spectators at the ground today were laughing about how horrible they were.

They were a disgrace!

Ramps

« Reply #214 on: March 05, 2010, 10:26:02 PM »
McMahon, White, King. Rance shouldnt be at Richmond in 2011. Its unfortunate, but no team can win a flag with this level of player.  They are honorable troops, but theyre not Premiership player material in my opinion. I will wish them all the best wherever they end up in 2011.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #215 on: March 05, 2010, 10:26:32 PM »

Damien Hardwick and his selection committee know who the disgrace is and it is not these players who were picked in the best players. Even though it was just a practice match, they must have carried out the coaches instructions or more.

It is becoming more and more obvious just how little you know about football and especially the positive things happening at Tigerland.

YOU and your back-stabbing nay-sayers are THE DISGRACE that is making our proud club the laughing stock, not any single player busting his guts for the Richmond Football Club. They all have more football talent and personal integrity than you have in your little finger's finger-nail.

You need to get over the fact that you were never good enough to be ONE OF YOUR SO-CALLED DUDS at an AFL football club, yet alone a good player at Tigerland and leave REAL SUPPORTERS to stuggle through the hard times until the good times arrive again. Your jealousy of talented footballers is blatantly obvious.

When the good times arrive lots of us will happily RAM IT DOWN YOUR FLAMIN THROAT.

Now get back to that gutter you came from.

Very colourful. Sorry I have to defend Jack here, I didn't see the game and anyone who didn't wants to know what happened. If they were bad (disgraceful) then thats what they were. Not the end of the world hearing that one or two players were pathetic. Unless you barrack for Geelong, you'll have more than one disgraceful performing player in your footy side each week.

McMahon cant complain about lack of chances for a guy with big coin above his head and one of the more senior guys on the list, if he doesn't play consistent senior footy his career could be over by round 15.
Go Tigers!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #216 on: March 05, 2010, 10:27:10 PM »
Hey Etko, actually been employed at 3 clubs, LOL ;)

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #217 on: March 05, 2010, 10:27:43 PM »

Interesting post, either your Jordy or Matthew mum ::)

Neither.

But at least I stayed at school long enough to learn English properly.

I am not surprised that football is just another thing that you know nothing about.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #218 on: March 05, 2010, 10:29:19 PM »
McMahon, White, King. Rance shouldnt be at Richmond in 2011. Its unfortunate, but no team can win a flag with this level of player.  They are honorable troops, but theyre not Premiership player material in my opinion. I will wish them all the best wherever they end up in 2011.

Is Rance honestly that bad?

Surely he has some upside with some developing left, is it too early to write him off? I'm not a Rance lover but a little uncomfortable saying he should be dumped after 3-4 years in the system.
Go Tigers!

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #219 on: March 05, 2010, 10:30:03 PM »

Yeah, as the toilet cleaner?

And please get my name right.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #220 on: March 05, 2010, 10:30:48 PM »
Ekto,

Your attack on Jack is unjustified today.

your a complete fool! If you think McMahon, Rance and White were ok today you need to stop smoking weed. The rest of the spectators at the ground today were laughing about how horrible they were.

They were a disgrace!

I actually felt sorry for both Rance and White, they were horrible. If thats the best they can produce after a solid pre season, they will be at coburg for the year.
Rance has little idea. Hardwick tried to re invent him today trying him up forward, he went of marks and missed the ball twice in 5 mins, not up to it.
White likewise , and we all know about McMahon.
Can someone tell me how many times he kicked the ball backwards????

jackstar is back again

« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2010, 10:32:30 PM »

Yeah, as the toilet cleaner?

And please get my name right.

You would be surprised

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2010, 10:35:07 PM »

I actually felt sorry for both Rance and White, they were horrible. If thats the best they can produce after a solid pre season, they will be at coburg for the year.
Rance has little idea. Hardwick tried to re invent him today trying him up forward, he went of marks and missed the ball twice in 5 mins, not up to it.
White likewise , and we all know about McMahon.
Can someone tell me how many times he kicked the ball backwards????

Who do I trust?

The coaching group who select the best players or morons like you that constantly knock the same players.

I wasn't at the game but have read your posts that are in total opposition to what the coaching staff have said after the game.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2010, 10:36:10 PM »
Got a text from a mate at the game - Cloke is poo - please confirm  :rollin

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2010, 10:57:54 PM »

Is Rance honestly that bad?

Surely he has some upside with some developing left, is it too early to write him off? I'm not a Rance lover but a little uncomfortable saying he should be dumped after 3-4 years in the system.
To answer your question, yes he is that bad.
Should have taken what we were offered by Carlton pre-season for him. A couple of steamed dim sims probably would have been fair!  :lol