Author Topic: Winless Vs Winless - Tigers vs Crows [merged]  (Read 10217 times)

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
Winless Vs Winless - Tigers vs Crows [merged]
« on: May 02, 2010, 04:30:46 PM »
When we play The crows and lets say we win... crows at the bottom of the ladder and they might get pick four .. some thing we REALLY need .. SO do we really want to win .. i would be happy to win but lets think of the consequences  :-\
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 10:24:08 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Winless Vs Winless
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 04:34:50 PM »
When we play The crows and lets say we win... crows at the bottom of the ladder and they might get pick four .. some thing we REALLY need .. SO do we really want to win .. i would be happy to win but lets think of the consequences  :-\

Crows will finish higher than us make no mistake about that.

We need to win at least one game or it will be the biggest embarrasment the club has faced in 30 years. We just have to win this 1
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 04:39:46 PM »

The difference between 4th pick and 5th?  No difference.  Win as many as we can.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 04:42:33 PM »
i agree crows will win some games near end of season once they get there players back we need to win this one while there down for the club spirit.

Ramps

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 04:43:07 PM »

The difference between 4th pick and 5th?  No difference.  Win as many as we can.

I disagree - there seems to be a gap between the first 4 and the 6th player in the draft this year.

tony_montana

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 04:51:33 PM »
we won't get within 8 goals of the crows, they are nowhere near as bad as us

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 05:01:56 PM »

I disagree - there seems to be a gap between the first 4 and the 6th player in the draft this year.

Between Morabito and Rohan?  How on earth can you possibly tell that at this stage of their respective careers?

I could counter by saying that in 2008 there was a gap between 4th (Hamish Hartlett) and 5th (Michael Hurley) or better still between 4th and 41st (Todd Banfield).
Or in 2007 between 4th (Cale Morton) and 12th (Cyril Rioli).
Or in 2006 between 4th (Matthew Leuenberger) and 7th (Joel Selwood).
Or in 2005 between 4th (Josh Kennedy) and 11th (Shaun Higgins).

And I could go on and on and on and on with examples of how the number of the draft pick doesn't matter nearly as much as the work you do as a club in researching to identify the right players.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 05:03:28 PM »
13 th
14 th
15 th

daylight

us.
Unleash the tornado

tony_montana

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 05:08:32 PM »

Between Morabito and Rohan?  How on earth can you possibly tell that at this stage of their respective careers?

I could counter by saying that in 2008 there was a gap between 4th (Hamish Hartlett) and 5th (Michael Hurley) or better still between 4th and 41st (Todd Banfield).

And I could go on and on and on and on with examples of how the number of the draft pick doesn't matter nearly as much as the work you do as a club in researching to identify the right players.

gary rohan is going to be a freak of the highest order

Ramps

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 05:09:38 PM »

im talking the 2010 national draft not last years

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2010, 05:33:43 PM »

Thats even more incredulous Ramps.  What's next weeks lotto numbers?

Ramps

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 05:45:22 PM »

i will consult the herald sun star signs and get back to you  :thumbsup

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2010, 05:51:11 PM »

i will consult the herald sun star signs and get back to you  :thumbsup

Good man.  One set of 6 correct should suffice.   :thumbsup   ;D

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2010, 06:02:45 PM »

Crows will finish higher than us make no mistake about that.

We need to win at least one game or it will be the biggest embarrasment the club has faced in 30 years. We just have to win this 1
This 1, and Dreamtime at the G.  Then I'll be happy

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2010, 06:08:55 PM »
yeh its about time for us to win that