Author Topic: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours  (Read 81528 times)

Ramps

Re: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours
« Reply #450 on: September 18, 2010, 08:49:03 AM »
Essendon is willing to offer Mundy a 4-year deal

From today's Weekend Australian.....

Fremantle midfielder David Mundy is seeking a $2 million deal over the next three years to remain with the Dockers.

The out-of-contract Mundy is not on the Gold Coast's radar, but is being vigorously chased by Essendon, which has plenty of room in its salary cap and is understood to be prepared to offer Mundy, 25, up to four years to relocate back to his native Victoria.

The Dockers yesterday expressed "supreme confidence" is retaining Mundy, but said they were not expecting a decision from him for a week or two.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sport/suns-plan-swoop-for-jetta/story-e6frg7mf-1225925615722

getting real expensive to match some of these offers imho.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #451 on: September 18, 2010, 09:05:30 AM »
that's about twice what Mundys worth in my estimation , let the bombers cock up on that one...we're right going after sherman and Houli at the expense of tambling and mcguane, cookin :thumbsup
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Ramps

« Reply #452 on: September 18, 2010, 09:13:10 AM »
that's about twice what Mundys worth in my estimation , let the bombers cock up on that one...we're right going after sherman and Houli at the expense of tambling and mcguane, cookin :thumbsup

id rather picks than sherman or houli

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #453 on: September 18, 2010, 09:16:10 AM »
So if Essendon are chasing Mundy as hard as the journos are writing.
Who is the coach pushing for this ? Surely if there is trade talk flying around Windy Hill they must have some idea of where the game plan is heading. You dont just trade for a player and think about where he slots in after the fact. Do you ?

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #454 on: September 18, 2010, 09:49:24 AM »
Just goes to show, Knights must of been coaching with his hands shackled behind his back over there while the faceless men pulled the strings lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #455 on: September 18, 2010, 10:11:49 AM »
Gee I hope we trade for absolutely no one this year.  And we get rid of players for draft picks.

There seems little point in bringing in players when we don't really have a core group of quality players already.  We must build the core and that only comes from new kids and development programs.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #456 on: September 18, 2010, 05:25:50 PM »
More from DeepThroat007 on BF today....

Update;

i want to make one thing clear im only passing on what my source has said to me and things do change, but it seems most of it will come of like he mentioned in one form or another. Other forums think i have a fertile imagination but i re(s)pect the re(s)pect i have received off the tigers bf posters, the others i couldnt care about, believe me if you want and if you dont then i care if you dont.

after i posted this above info the other day, within 24 to 48 hrs certain things have come out, Knights has resigned for one, he kept raising his price and we just said no lets just concentrate on others like;

and i can tell you that we are cooling on Mundy now as there are other opportunities out there and he is more likely to go to Essendon for a player or players, Jetta and Myers have been mentioned as well as Hooker, if they trade hooker expect Macguane to be used for Houli and a high pick, Brisbane lions now head the race for LM and would need to use the Suns pick in return for Brennan, Sherman will used and we will be paying both of there salaries if it comes off that way. Sydney are also into macgaune and Vezpremi has been thrown up and are very keen on Polo u could expect a possible 3 way trade Houli to us, Polo to syd and a pick to Essendon.

Also the another senario is for Tambling, Sherman for Tambling and the suns pick for Brennan and we pay both salaries.

Tambling has beeen sought after by others we have not put him up and we hold great value with him, we will not trade him unless we recieve a top 20 pick, so the victorian Clubs that finished high will need to trade down there mid to low 20's and get into the late teens Pick. They have all enquired about him, including Carl and Hawthorn, Saints and Bulldogs are having a fair crack and are well ahead of the Bombers.

WE are desperate to get as many top 20 picks as we can and then really attack next year for a quality player or star.

We will be drafting Tom Lynch or Gorringe which ever is there hence why we are going after outside mids in trade because any chance of getting heppel or bennel will be gone and the quality of Key Talls that have upside and have match winning abaility will not be available later in the draft and will be impossible to get next year with GWS and the suns in the draft and if we rise up the ladder and bris falls then what hope do we have.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19068094&postcount=292

Quote from: RT73
Interesting that in the Sherman thread another poster says they are friends with McGuane and they are having a good laugh about the story.
oh well they/he can laugh but 2 out the 3 players will traded Rance MacGaune and Thursfeild, Carlton, St,Kilda hawthorn freo west coast and Bris lions have all enquired about 1 or the other and are prepared to pay, Dont be surpirised if macgaune ends up at the lions ( he knows and has been told that he will be traded for right price), the high draft pick or young quality mid or ruck is the asking price. Rance will be shopped around hawthorn and freo want him, but dont expect a deal to be made until the end of trade time after the dust settles but only if its for our asking price not the rival clubs he will be retained other wise.

tarrents final detination will decide the 2 out of the 3 kpd final destinations and which club will want what. Tamblings trade will also dictate with which clubs can trade for our defenders as the high draft picks wont come from the same club.

Brown from west coast is a chance as we have enquired about his services as well, how serious that will turn out to be i dont know, he is contracted though, we would like to get a big bodied defender but that is rare.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19070575&postcount=310

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #457 on: September 18, 2010, 05:59:25 PM »
Are atley and polec that far behind bennel ad heppell?

Tigermonk

« Reply #458 on: September 18, 2010, 06:08:53 PM »
More from DeepThroat007 on BF today....

Update;

i want to make one thing clear im only passing on what my source has said to me and things do change, but it seems most of it will come of like he mentioned in one form or another. Other forums think i have a fertile imagination but i re(s)pect the re(s)pect i have received off the tigers bf posters, the others i couldnt care about, believe me if you want and if you dont then i care if you dont.

after i posted this above info the other day, within 24 to 48 hrs certain things have come out, Knights has resigned for one, he kept raising his price and we just said no lets just concentrate on others like;

and i can tell you that we are cooling on Mundy now as there are other opportunities out there and he is more likely to go to Essendon for a player or players, Jetta and Myers have been mentioned as well as Hooker, if they trade hooker expect Macguane to be used for Houli and a high pick, Brisbane lions now head the race for LM and would need to use the Suns pick in return for Brennan, Sherman will used and we will be paying both of there salaries if it comes off that way. Sydney are also into macgaune and Vezpremi has been thrown up and are very keen on Polo u could expect a possible 3 way trade Houli to us, Polo to syd and a pick to Essendon.

Also the another senario is for Tambling, Sherman for Tambling and the suns pick for Brennan and we pay both salaries.

Tambling has beeen sought after by others we have not put him up and we hold great value with him, we will not trade him unless we recieve a top 20 pick, so the victorian Clubs that finished high will need to trade down there mid to low 20's and get into the late teens Pick. They have all enquired about him, including Carl and Hawthorn, Saints and Bulldogs are having a fair crack and are well ahead of the Bombers.

WE are desperate to get as many top 20 picks as we can and then really attack next year for a quality player or star.

We will be drafting Tom Lynch or Gorringe which ever is there hence why we are going after outside mids in trade because any chance of getting heppel or bennel will be gone and the quality of Key Talls that have upside and have match winning abaility will not be available later in the draft and will be impossible to get next year with GWS and the suns in the draft and if we rise up the ladder and bris falls then what hope do we have.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19068094&postcount=292

Quote from: RT73
Interesting that in the Sherman thread another poster says they are friends with McGuane and they are having a good laugh about the story.
oh well they/he can laugh but 2 out the 3 players will traded Rance MacGaune and Thursfeild, Carlton, St,Kilda hawthorn freo west coast and Bris lions have all enquired about 1 or the other and are prepared to pay, Dont be surpirised if macgaune ends up at the lions ( he knows and has been told that he will be traded for right price), the high draft pick or young quality mid or ruck is the asking price. Rance will be shopped around hawthorn and freo want him, but dont expect a deal to be made until the end of trade time after the dust settles but only if its for our asking price not the rival clubs he will be retained other wise.

tarrents final detination will decide the 2 out of the 3 kpd final destinations and which club will want what. Tamblings trade will also dictate with which clubs can trade for our defenders as the high draft picks wont come from the same club.

Brown from west coast is a chance as we have enquired about his services as well, how serious that will turn out to be i dont know, he is contracted though, we would like to get a big bodied defender but that is rare.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19070575&postcount=310

dont care what over forums say LMFAO its a forum troll, copy & paste

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #459 on: September 18, 2010, 06:14:01 PM »
Either that or an attention whore.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Tigermonk

« Reply #460 on: September 18, 2010, 06:24:23 PM »
Either that or an attention whore.

correct weight AL  :thumbsup

TigerTimeII

« Reply #461 on: September 18, 2010, 09:45:45 PM »
lmao

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #462 on: September 18, 2010, 11:29:35 PM »
lets not trade good players like bling or Moore ... lets stick with teh list we got and get rid of palyers we should have along time ago (jordie ect ect) and try our best to pick up quality kids :thumbsup

every thing i am reading seems crap becuase it really looks like were going to get sqrewed by loop holes and other clubs

Ramps

« Reply #463 on: September 18, 2010, 11:50:05 PM »
lets not trade good players like bling or Moore ... lets stick with teh list we got and get rid of palyers we should have along time ago (jordie ect ect) and try our best to pick up quality kids :thumbsup

every thing i am reading seems crap becuase it really looks like were going to get sqrewed by loop holes and other clubs

i think theyre both expendable. People shouldnt forget we finished 15th in a 16 team competition.

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #464 on: September 19, 2010, 12:20:44 PM »

i think theyre both expendable. People shouldnt forget we finished 15th in a 16 team competition.
We did!.. but the only way is UP i belive right now.. becuase how young is our side now? unless we can get a real good player that would help the club i say we should just recruit untill all the other clubs have wasted there money and we havent. this is teh first year of that uncontacted rule so lets not do it just becuase it is the new thing in play ground