Author Topic: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours  (Read 81439 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Players being linked to Richmond - Rumours
« Reply #510 on: September 21, 2010, 07:32:50 PM »
I wonder how much extra he screwed out of fremantle in his new contract?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #511 on: September 21, 2010, 07:38:32 PM »
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

TigerTimeII

« Reply #512 on: September 21, 2010, 07:45:39 PM »
stuff mundy , he did a sheedy!!!!

anyway Ramps , u r a drama queen

ffs u think draft picks are the be all and end all

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #513 on: September 21, 2010, 08:40:50 PM »
I wonder how much extra he screwed out of fremantle in his new contract?

Players market. Can't blame him.

Gigantor

« Reply #514 on: September 21, 2010, 08:52:20 PM »
i dont believe half the bunkem coming out at the moment..these player managers are just trying to pump up the tyres of their assets....
our club ticked most of the boxes we wanted them to this year..so for the first time lets place some faith in what they're doing....Dimma has a plan,in that we must all believe in

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Mundy Re-signs for 4 years
« Reply #515 on: September 21, 2010, 09:20:40 PM »
Jusr on "One week at a time" - they are saying Mundy has signed a new deal with the Dockers - 4 years  :gobdrop
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

tony_montana

Re: Mundy Re-signs for 4 years
« Reply #516 on: September 21, 2010, 09:23:28 PM »
Jusr on "One week at a time" - they are saying Mundy has signed a new deal with the Dockers - 4 years  :gobdrop

good! we would have paid overs for him

Ramps

« Reply #517 on: September 21, 2010, 09:34:08 PM »
eff mundy , he did a sheedy!!!!

anyway Ramps , u r a drama queen

ffs u think draft picks are the be all and end all

I did start my post with the word "If" .... I'm for using our first 2 or 3 picks on kids in the draft. Ive also said that beyond that point that if Hardwick wants to trade in players then he should be allowed to do so.
that was all X.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #518 on: September 21, 2010, 10:18:59 PM »
Mundy is over rated.
In my opinion 2010 saw him go from being a "C" grader to a "B" grader.That is all.I wouldn't call him elite.

Reminds me of a "Ash Prescott" type...good second tier player but never the main attraction.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #519 on: September 21, 2010, 10:28:31 PM »
Mundy is over rated.
In my opinion 2010 saw him go from being a "C" grader to a "B" grader.That is all.I wouldn't call him elite.

At least Mundy is a good kick.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #520 on: September 21, 2010, 10:34:24 PM »
Mundy is over rated.

At least Mundy is a good kick.

"B" graders should be reliable kicks Mr Magic but dont you think $600 000 a season is a bit rich for Mundy?
Unleash the tornado

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #521 on: September 22, 2010, 10:28:31 AM »
With a lot of players now becoming unavailable, will that boost the value of our guys like Tambling, McGuane...??
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #522 on: September 22, 2010, 10:54:22 AM »
With a lot of players now becoming unavailable, will that boost the value of our guys like Tambling, McGuane...??

And we will get nothing in return as nothing is left, teams won't give up any decent picks........keep them both IMO.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #523 on: September 22, 2010, 12:16:51 PM »

And we will get nothing in return as nothing is left, teams won't give up any decent picks........keep them both IMO.
Well teh trade weeks hasent actually started yet so we could get some suprise uncontracted players coming up but . most likely not but we can dream?

P.s dose the GC and GWS have a limit cause honestly i cant see them retaining there stars after a couple of years  ::)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #524 on: September 22, 2010, 03:41:31 PM »
DeepThroat007's latest offering from BF:

if we can secure a Ruckman like Jacobs then you can basically count out Gorringe in the Draft, which means that Lynch will be secured as our 1st pick, but if Heppel slides to us at 6 then you can back in Luke Mitchell as our next pick hence why we are desperate to get picks inside the top 20, The suns are Keen on gaff big time and are torn on Gorringe Heppel and gaff with pick 5.

there's an issue at West Coast about drafting Victorian kids with pick 4, so dont be surprised if Gorringe is selected at 4 and Big Dean Cox ( have not heard this just my suspicion) is traded to the Suns if they can trade for Griffiths from the Crows. Dont be surprised if we trade up from pick 6 to pick 4 with Rance involved and a player back in return maybe Brown.

if we trade for Jacobs and get a CHF in the draft then our list management is shaping up, Houili had signed a heads of agreement with us and wants to come no matter who coaches Essendon, the Dons are dirty with us because we jumped all over him before they had a chance to offer him as a trade.

we are also keen on getting Sebastian Tape to in the Draft as well i'm a wrap for this kid so that made me a littlie when i heard that.

i can tell you other clubs are envious about the way we are going about this trade period, Sherman is 99.9% done for our 2nd pick he has also signed a heads of agreement and the lions are happy with that, 3 year deal for 300k a year.

Nahas will be traded or delisted and if no aother afl club drafts him then we will re rookie him as he is contracted to us for another year, expect a straight swap for stack maybe from the Dogs for him. Nahas could also be used to trade to the Suns for one of theer 10 picks for Jamie Lawton is one we want and they will pick for us and trade Polo could also be used this way.

Luke MacGuane is more likley to go by the day and Carlton looks more likely then not Thorton will be off to the Suns i believe but i dont no his Contract situation.

i have heard nothing on Dowler all i know we rated this kid the year he was drafted as the best big man in that draft then he had that accident.

I have also heard that we are also keen on another mid feilder but i cant say until i know more and confirm.

The more outside mids we trade for the more Key Position players and inside mids we draft on draft day, we are only expecting to use 4 or 5 pick at the most on draft day and that depends on high they are.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19108301&postcount=497