Author Topic: 2011 Membership - "The Tiger is Stirring" [merged]  (Read 124185 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: 2011 Membership - "The Tiger is Stirring"
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2010, 04:23:12 PM »
Junior Membership categories for 2011

Throughout the 2010 season, the Richmond Football Club has undertaken a major review of junior membership categories and the associated benefits that come with them.

As a result of this review, which has included a thorough competitor analysis to determine what other clubs are offering, focus groups, and consideration of feedback provided by parents of junior members, the following changes have been made for 2011 . . .

Baby Tiger Cub (0-2 year-olds)

Following feedback about the membership merchandise that is included in Baby Tiger Cub memberships, the age category for this membership has changed. This membership category is now for 0-2 year-olds and will include a baby bib, bottle cooler, beanie, booties and a scarf.

Tiger Toddler (3-5 year-olds)

Changes to the Baby Tiger Cub age categories allow for a new membership category aimed at 3-5 year-olds to be introduced. The Tiger Toddler membership will include face paint and a lunch pack containing lunch box, drink bottle and a towel.

Cotchy’s Cubs (6-14 year-olds)

By popular demand, Cubs Club will be revamped, with Tiger star Trent Cotchin taking over as the ambassador for 2011. Aimed at children aged 6-14, Cotchy’s Cubs will be invited to a clinic at Punt Road, hosted by Trent Cotchin and other Richmond players and staff. In addition, Cotchy’s Cubs will receive a beanie, a small stress footy, an inflatable hand and a sling bag, all branded with the Cotchy’s Cub logo.

Cotchy’s Cubs – upgrade (6-14 year-olds)

For a small additional fee, Cotchy’s Cubs can upgrade and receive an extra football clinic throughout the year, conducted on the MCG by RFC junior coaches.

Coaches Crew 15-17 year-olds

In acknowledgement of the fact that teenagers aged 15-17 don’t necessarily want to be associated with junior membership categories, this membership has been revamped to focus more on giving teenagers a better understanding of what it takes to be an AFL player. Coaches Crew members in 2011 will take part in a football clinic hosted by RFC coaches at Punt Road. At the conclusion of that clinic, all Coaches Crew members will receive a presentation from RFC recruiting staff, outlining what attributes they look for in junior footballers, and where junior footballers’ attention should be focused, with regards to skill acquisition, strength and fitness.

Given this will be unprecedented access to AFL recruiting staff, we are expecting the category to sell out quickly, as numbers will be limited. In addition, Coaches Crew members will receive a sports bag and water bottle.

Note that all categories are non-ticketed, meaning that they do not include venue access for games. Junior ticketed memberships will be discounted for Cotchy’s Cubs and not required for Baby Tiger Cubs and Tiger Toddlers, who will be admitted to grounds free of charge due to their age.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/portals/0/richmond_docs/junior.pdf

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »
Committed Tiger Membership - no more fees

Richmond has made the football world sit up and take notice with its bold resurgence during the second half of the 2010 season. The Tigers were winless after nine rounds, and a clear last on the league ladder. Since then, however, a series of stirring wins has given the Yellow and Black faithful great cause for future optimism.

The Tigers play an exciting brand of football, and we want all our members to continue their membership in 2011 with a team on the rise. Direct-debit membership is the most cost effective and efficient way to play your part in the future success of the Club. To streamline the process, the Club has made the following changes to direct-debit membership in 2011:

Membership payment plans for 2011

• In 2011, our direct-debit option will no longer be referred to as Rolling Tiger, but, instead, ‘Committed Tiger’.
• The Club is encouraging all its members to become a Committed Tiger direct-debit member, which will no longer incur a $12 fee.
• The Committed Tiger will have two membership payment options – membership deducted in one annual payment, or dividing your annual fee into 11 monthly instalments. Both of these options will automatically roll over from season to season, taking the hassle out of renewing your membership.
• All members who renew their membership on a Committed Tiger plan, will go into the draw to win a table for 10 at a Richmond President’s Function in 2011, valued at $3500.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/portals/0/richmond_docs/debit.pdf

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2010, 04:36:20 PM »
Reserved Seat Membership

Important information for existing reserve-seat holders

Richmond’s resurgence during the second half of the 2010 season highlights the exciting transformation taking place at Tigerland. Under Damien Hardwick’s astute coaching guidance, a bold breed of talented Tiger cubs has emerged.

Reserved seating at Richmond home games will be in high demand in 2011, as members of the Yellow and Black faith flock to watch the  next phase of the Tigers’ development.

Don’t miss the opportunity to lock in your reserved seat for the 2011 season.

• All existing 2010 reserve-seat holders will have up until 5pm Wednesday, December 15 to secure the same seats for season 2011. (After this date all un-renewed seats will be released to members on the reserve-seat waiting list).

• Reserve-seat holders wishing to upgrade, change or add seats, will need to submit a seat-change request when they purchase their 2011 membership. All members who request a change will be placed on a waiting list and have their requests processed by date of receipt after December 15.

• To discuss your reserve-seat options for 2011, please contact Jess Hanks at Member and Supporter Services on 1300 RICHMOND (742 466).

Important information for new reserve-seat holders in 2011

Upgrade your membership and get the best possible view of the Tigers in action during the 2011 season.

Do you want to sit with other Richmond members?
Do you want to sit on the ground level, second level or under cover?

Why not upgrade to a season reserve-seat membership in 2011 and guarantee you have the best seat reserved for you at every home game.

Benefits include:
• Guaranteed entry and reserve seat to all RFC home games, including ‘Blockbusters’, which are announced ‘sold out or fully ticketed’. Just scan your card at the gate and head to your seat.
• No booking fees.
• Avoid the hassle of having to arrive early to secure your seat.
• Avoid the long queues to upgrade your ticket on match days.
• Be surrounded by fellow passionate Tiger members.

Please contact Member and Supporter Services on 1300 RICHMOND (742 466).

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/portals/0/richmond_docs/reserved.pdf

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2010, 12:31:12 AM »
Fantastic options provided by the club. Bravo on responding to the feedback.  :thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
2011 membership price freeze (RFC)
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 12:30:39 PM »
2011 membership price freeze
richmondfc.com.au
Thu 07 Oct, 2010

Richmond’s 2011 membership pricing for all match day access and reserved seat memberships will remain at the same prices as in 2010.

The announcement was made as the Club prepares to launch the online portion of its 2011 membership campaign in the next few weeks.

“We committed through the process of relocating two of our home games interstate in 2011, which would protect the rights of our members,” Richmond CEO Brendon Gale said.

“We believe that by providing two replacement games, both at the MCG, as well as fixing membership prices, we have well and truly delivered on this promise.”

Season ticket holders who do not purchase reserved seating will now have access to a minimum of eight home games at the MCG, as well as the two replacement games at the MCG.  The remaining home game will be played at either the MCG or Etihad Stadium.

Reserved Seat holders will have access to eight home games at the MCG (the same amount of home games the Club hosted at the MCG in 2010), as well as two replacement games at the MCG where bays will be reserved and allocated in preference of reserved seat membership, as well as a further game which will be played at either the MCG or Etihad Stadium.

The very best bays will be reserved for premium plus members, followed by premium members.  Access Plus reserved seat members will not be affected as their memberships do not include reserved seating at any venue away from home games at the MCG.

In addition to prices being fixed across 11-game access and reserved seat memberships, home and away members who purchase a membership that provides access to home games and all remaining games in Victoria will actually have their price reduced.

“Obviously the 17-game Victorian membership now becomes a 15-game Victorian membership in 2011, so we wanted to ensure that home and away members were adequately compensated for that,” Gale said.

A full list of membership pricing and membership categories will be made available to members in the next two weeks.

“Historically we have been required to wait for the fixture to be released before we could go on sale with memberships.   This year, we are in a position where we can launch our membership sales without the fixture so we intend to do that electronically (via e-mail) in the next two weeks.  At this stage, the fixture may not be finalised until early November and we do not want our members having to wait that long before they renew,” Gale said.

Members can expect an e-mail in the next two weeks with their renewal offer, as well as log in details to the Club’s brand new membership website.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/80794/default.aspx

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 12:43:00 PM »
I know I have debated this with WP and I think his points are valid but I must say that the club is certainly making every effort to deliver on it's promises of communication, transparency and value for members.

And can anyone PM me with an email address for either Benny Gale (preferred) or Cain Liddle if they have one please?

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: 2011 membership price freeze (RFC)
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 01:52:05 PM »

Richmond’s 2011 membership pricing for all match day access and reserved seat memberships will remain at the same prices as in 2010.

“Obviously the 17-game Victorian membership now becomes a 15-game Victorian membership in 2011, so we wanted to ensure that home and away members were adequately compensated for that,” Gale said.

Hmmmm....looks like the club has conceded we will have 5 interstate away games in 2011 - great reuslt for people in Vic who lose 2 games  >:(

Which brings me too....

Llet me get this straight this year for 1 of my memberships I paid for a 17 game Vic membership at what ever price it was.

In 2011 I will pay the same price as 2010 but will receive 2 less games in the process - and I am supposed to be better off and excited they haven't put the prices up - how could they when I receive to less game sin Victoria

I know I have debated this with WP and I think his points are valid but I must say that the club is certainly making every effort to deliver on it's promises of communication, transparency and value for members.

And can anyone PM me with an email address for either Benny Gale (preferred) or Cain Liddle if they have one please?

I am not sure about the value smokey in regards to the 17 game (now 15 game) m'ship = less games in 2011 at the same price as 2010 - means it is costing you more because you are getting less

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2010, 02:42:10 PM »
I'm still fairly philosophical that there aren't many sports in the world that you get the opportunity to watch 2/3 of your team's matches in your home town and get access to every game through your club membership. Even interstate sides don't get that luxury.
I believe they were also referring to the 11 game memberships when they talk about the season ticket memberships as all they refer to is the home games.

There's still a chance the 17 (or 15) game memberships will drop in price as there are less away games you have to pre-pay for. Perhaps that's a little optimistic, but you never know.

Offline Wildride

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2010, 04:33:24 PM »
The way I read it WP, the price of the 17 game membership will reduce

In addition to prices being fixed across 11-game access and reserved seat memberships, home and away members who purchase a membership that provides access to home games and all remaining games in Victoria will actually have their price reduced.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 05:17:03 PM »
The way I read it WP, the price of the 17 game membership will reduce

Hope so Wildride but being a cynic I'll believe it when I see it  ;D

Although I reckon it's a disgrace if we have 5 interstate away games to deal with  :banghead

« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:56:13 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2010, 05:26:47 PM »

I am not sure about the value smokey in regards to the 17 game (now 15 game) m'ship = less games in 2011 at the same price as 2010 - means it is costing you more because you are getting less

Yeah, I wasn't thinking of the impact of the 17 game membership when I wrote that WP.  You would like to see the cost reduce as some compensation because they can't offer you any more RFC Victorian games.

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2010, 05:27:07 PM »
reuslt

Llet

sin

disgrave

Geez WP ... your so angry you've lost that power of typing.  ;D (It's a Joke. Don't hurt me.  ;) )

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2010, 05:27:38 PM »

Although I reckon it's a disgrace if we have 5 interstate away games to deal with  :banghead

More power to the interstaters!!!!   :P   ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2010, 06:32:09 PM »

Although I reckon it's a disgrace if we have 5 interstate away games to deal with  :banghead

More power to the interstaters!!!!   :P   ;D
Who we now all own onfield - another clean sweep next year ;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2010, 10:56:25 PM »
We better get all HOME MATCHES at the MCG ---- you AFL!

:banghead
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:57:59 PM by one-eyed »