Author Topic: Reece Conca [merged]  (Read 469077 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Why all the "hate" for Conca ???
« Reply #1755 on: October 05, 2015, 10:06:02 AM »
I am not trying to ignore his short comings. I don't hate Conca as a player nor do I love him. I am quite ambivalent toward him in fact. But he is a whipping boy. Ox, as an example calls him fat in other threads and at 185 cm and 78 kegs he has me getting lap band surgery.

im sure his skin folds aren't up to the required level.

can the guy tackle? yes but so can newman and morris should we keep those 2 as well.  :shh

Im more about his so called damaging foot skills. Gee whiz his 20 metre kicks that he is so fond off are momentum killers

as for freo offering him a massive deal well in this instance we are made to look like even bigger fools for not letting him go for a trade.

The biggest problem with this guy is not with him, its with the bloke who selected him and the club for making the biggest blunder since i can remember. Heppell was a sure thing but hackson had to think outside the square and screw it up yet again.

Anyway whats done is done but they can still offload him and that is exactly what i would do for one of the west australian ruckman not getting senior opportunities.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1756 on: October 05, 2015, 10:25:10 AM »
When put in light of Heppell then, yes, it doesn't look great. But like you said, he is not to blame for that, the club is.
I also agree a trade for a ruck from WA would be good, once again that doesn't mean I have hate for him, he is tradeable. But do the clubs from the west wish to trade their rucks and do they want to come?

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1757 on: October 05, 2015, 11:05:09 AM »
Said it many times before, Conca can play and play very well. We all see things differently but i see a player who sticks tackles, runs into the rights positions, gets the hardball, clearances, kicks well enough, team player, brings others into the game like Edwards does and even he still cops it from some :P. Keeper for mine :clapping
We require times, opponents and dates of this please?

You only need to watch the game with open eyes and you will see that can play the game. But again, its my opinion :whistle

Which "game"?

Kicked 3 goals against Brisbane in 2013 and backed it up with another 3 goals against GWS two weeks later.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1758 on: October 05, 2015, 11:09:08 AM »
Less soft than Houli

Less rubbish than grigg

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1759 on: October 05, 2015, 11:19:19 AM »
Said it many times before, Conca can play and play very well. We all see things differently but i see a player who sticks tackles, runs into the rights positions, gets the hardball, clearances, kicks well enough, team player, brings others into the game like Edwards does and even he still cops it from some :P. Keeper for mine :clapping

You only need to watch the game with open eyes and you will see that can play the game. But again, its my opinion :whistle

Which "game"?

Kicked 3 goals against Brisbane in 2013 and backed it up with another 3 goals against GWS two weeks later.

WOW look out, he's on fire and in 2013...WHOA!!!!!! Nearly as good as Lloyd.. :snidegrin
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1760 on: October 05, 2015, 12:35:39 PM »
Because Heppell & Prestia....

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1761 on: October 05, 2015, 12:38:04 PM »
Pick 6 for a jam donut.

Ive defended him in the past but after spraying the ball around in the EF ive had enough. Can't hit a target over 20m. Spoons the ball when under minimal pressure to players who are under pressure.

Ill diciplined and Ill tempered.

And we are paying through the nose for him salary wise.
yeah, who'd have thought that a bloke who has barely played any senior footy for 12 months and not too much footy at all this season would struggle with the intesnity when thrown into an AFL final without having played any footy for 8 weeks or so?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1762 on: October 05, 2015, 12:45:22 PM »

Which "game"?

And you post about trolling  ::)
He has some talent but :-
He's not the 6th best player from 2010 draft
He can't get fit - injury or skin folds
I'm just losing faith that he's body will hold up long enough to see if he's talent will hold up
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1763 on: October 05, 2015, 12:47:53 PM »
Never rated him and was a big critic of his selection for the match, but to be fair, apart from that stupid turnover, thought he went alright in the final all things considered....ran the ball out of defence well and that one-on-one steal for the goal was pretty damn good...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #1764 on: October 05, 2015, 12:58:30 PM »

Isn't it because he is an indigenous black Muslim ranga?
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1765 on: October 05, 2015, 01:12:57 PM »
Trade to the WCE for Selwood... :thumbsup :snidegrin

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1766 on: October 05, 2015, 04:42:20 PM »
RCG's!!

What is this RCG or RCGG as I've seen posted in other threads

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1767 on: October 05, 2015, 04:45:41 PM »
RCG's!!

What is this RCG or RCGG as I've seen posted in other threads

The people on this forum that look through Rose Coloured Glasses at the RFC, the "Rose Coloured Glass Gang"!! The RFC can do no wrong and the team we have is the capable of winning the flag with the players we have.

No doubt now an opposite acronym will be sourced.. :snidegrin

"Rucks:

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1768 on: October 05, 2015, 04:46:45 PM »
it's meant to be an insult to those who dont go getting all upset over things they cant control
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1769 on: October 05, 2015, 04:49:17 PM »
it's meant to be an insult to those who dont go getting all upset over things they cant control

Your being silly again, it is how I explained it.

"Rucks: