Author Topic: The Fighting Tiger Fund - "Giving 110%" [merged]  (Read 72148 times)

jackstar is back again

Re: The Fighting Tiger Fund
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2011, 06:17:43 PM »
far be it for me to be all over Jack but that is bloody sloppy if true...people are employed to do their jobs right, someone needs a decent kick up the behind for that

The club is given a schedule from the AFL Ground manager in regards to times they are to enter the ground, warm up times etc.
The team manager is given this and checks his watch to the AFL time.
The team manager then keeps the coach and his staff up to date with the time.
Signalling to the coach how the time is going during the coaches last minute address.. AFL is extremely strict in regards to teams entering the grounds and games starting on time due to TV commitments etc.

the team sheet issue is inexcusable.. as the team sheets needs to be submitted to the opposition team managers and the AFL before the game is started. usual rules for normal season game is 45 minutes, NAB I dont know, although Richmond did not have a team sheet to hand over to Collingwood last week. the AFL steward game Collingwood staff the numbers of the players as the ball was bounced, fact !

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2011, 06:32:06 PM »
LOL Jack - always a negative - bet your beers half empty right now.
- anyway the gate  would be good  and would cover the fine

Are you sure that we have received a fine and if we were fined are you just guessing what the amount is.

Got nothing to do with the fighting fund and the club trying to step up anyway - bet other clubs have
hic ups from time to time.

Sounds like you heard of our misfortune  from a Collingwood mate - interesting!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 06:55:50 PM by camboon »

jackstar is back again

« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2011, 07:09:05 PM »
you are correct,heard from the Collingwood camp as last years premiers couldnt beleive what a mess the tiges were last sat night.
By the way, Drank wine( not beer ) with the Tiger Prawns for dinner tonite, bottle is now empty, now to sit back and watch the footy

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2011, 10:16:03 PM »
you are correct,heard from the Collingwood camp as last years premiers couldnt beleive what a mess the tiges were last sat night.
By the way, Drank wine( not beer ) with the Tiger Prawns for dinner tonite, bottle is now empty, now to sit back and watch the footy

please dont donate jack

know for a fact that the club dont wany you, or your money ;) ;) ;)

PS we will raise $6 million quite easily, we dont need to carry passengers like you anymore jack ;)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2011, 10:43:27 PM »
They dont want his money? Pfft  ::) Richmond would take anyones cash

jackstar is back again

« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2011, 01:49:29 PM »
you are correct,heard from the Collingwood camp as last years premiers couldnt believe what a mess the tiges were last sat night.

please dont donate jack

PS we will raise $6 million quite easily, we dont need to carry passengers like you anymore jack ;)
Look here idiot , I gave alot in the save or skins campaign.
And was amongst the 3000 loyal supporters who turned up at the G on a sunday morning to hear Jack Dyer speech.
.And I will give what i can to this campaign.
Even to the extent that my company will be involved corporately.

FNM

« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2011, 02:23:50 PM »
Jack's money is as good as anyone else's!
Even if they hate his guts, it's not their club -they don't own it - it's everyone's

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2011, 06:21:50 PM »
Even if they hate his guts, it's not their club -they don't own it - it's everyone's

FHM, While that is very true and a good point, it is a bizarre way to follow the club.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 06:38:42 PM by Hard Roar Tiger »
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2011, 07:32:40 PM »

Thanks FNM. :thumbsup a vote of confidence from you :lol
I only tell it how I see it, if they hate the truth, thats there issue

« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »

Thanks FNM. :thumbsup a vote of confidence from you :lol
I only tell it how I see it, if they hate the truth, thats there issue

that would be "their" issue (not there)

:lol

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2011, 08:29:56 PM »

Meh. We were arguably missing 15 of our best 22.

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2011, 09:03:24 PM »
far be it for me to be all over Jack but that is bloody sloppy if true...people are employed to do their jobs right, someone needs a decent kick up the behind for that

The club is given a schedule from the AFL Ground manager in regards to times they are to enter the ground, warm up times etc.
The team manager is given this and checks his watch to the AFL time.
The team manager then keeps the coach and his staff up to date with the time.
Signalling to the coach how the time is going during the coaches last minute address.. AFL is extremely strict in regards to teams entering the grounds and games starting on time due to TV commitments etc.

the team sheet issue is inexcusable.. as the team sheets needs to be submitted to the opposition team managers and the AFL before the game is started. usual rules for normal season game is 45 minutes, NAB I dont know, although Richmond did not have a team sheet to hand over to Collingwood last week. the AFL steward game Collingwood staff the numbers of the players as the ball was bounced, fact !
according to this post it seems that the team manager here is to blame. We should sack him and bring in Neil Balme.  :cheers
The club that keeps giving.

gerkin greg

« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2011, 11:34:51 AM »

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2011, 12:56:17 PM »

that would be "their" issue (not there)

:lol

1f u thk thts fny u obv1sly hv n0 1d3ar. pwnd nb.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2011, 01:13:23 PM »
you are correct,heard from the Collingwood camp as last years premiers couldnt believe what a mess the tiges were last sat night.

please dont donate jack

Look here idiot , I gave alot in the save or skins campaign.
And was amongst the 3000 loyal supporters who turned up at the G on a sunday morning to hear Jack Dyer speech.
.And I will give what i can to this campaign.
Even to the extent that my company will be involved corporately.

You wouldnt know the first thing about loyalty Jack.

You are a disgruntled EX-employee and a rabble rowser. We don't need you or your money do everyone a favour and go away, the club has moved on in leaps and bounds, but you won;t, perhaps you could invest that money in some therapy  for yourself to get over it, I'll give you a tip nobody cares anymore  ;) ;)