Author Topic: Changes for next week's game against the Saints?  (Read 11883 times)

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Changes for next week's game against the Saints?
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2011, 09:39:39 AM »
Rance on Kosi ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Kosi won't play, he's injurred

wrong

Kosi is a very good chance to play.
I see you've seen the article in the news today that says he's recovered well
He still won't play

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2011, 12:30:47 PM »
Richmond could opt to bring in former Demon forward Brad Miller for the Saints clash. Miller was elevated from the rookie list and booted five goals for Coburg at the weekend.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/koschitzke-in-the-mix-for-saints-against-richmond-20110328-1cdg4.html

Eff no  :(

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2011, 02:28:49 PM »
Bring in Tuck for sure. Carlton smashed us in the clearances for a fair stretch of the game and Tucky would have turned things around in there for sure. If the X-Man is fit, I'd bring him in too. Gus always looks underdone, puffing and panting all the time. I nearly spewed my pie when I saw him make no attempt in that defensive contest with Hampson I think. Newy looked at him with an expression that said "I need a friggin ladder to contest with this this plank...you don't"

tony_montana

« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2011, 03:16:17 PM »
Ok nobody bit on my Tuck and WC comment.

I have heard Tuck and WC had a bit of a stoush which is why he wasnt included in rnd 1. I dont know if this is true, but if it is then I doubt he'll be coming in this week either...

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2011, 04:31:41 PM »

I have heard Tuck and WC had a bit of a stoush which is why he wasnt included in rnd 1. I dont know if this is true, but if it is then I doubt he'll be coming in this week either...

Pretty sure the EXACT same rumor was floating around the same time last year, Sounds like a load of poo to me.........

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2011, 07:02:31 PM »

Ancient rumour

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2011, 11:00:06 PM »

Is there anyone Campbell on an RFC playing list Campbell has allegedly not had a stoush with? :shh

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2011, 12:23:14 PM »
Wayne Campbell is still here?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Jake King set for recall (RFC)
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2011, 04:41:39 PM »
Tuck still on the outer; Kingy to come in ...

King set for recall
richmondfc.com.au
By Adam McNicol 3:46 PM Wed 30 Mar, 2011

FEISTY forward Jake King is almost certain to be recalled for Richmond's clash with St Kilda at the MCG on Friday night, but veteran midfielder Shane Tuck is likely to spend another week in the VFL.

King missed Richmond's opening round clash with Carlton as he was serving the one-match ban he received for striking in round 22 last year.

"Jake will be every chance," Tigers coach Damien Hardwick said on Wednesday. "He's a guy I like to have in the side.

"He brings everything we are about as a footy club. He's tough, he's resilient, he's competitive - all those sorts of things we look for in footy players."

Either Will Thursfield or Dylan Grimes will come into the team to replace fellow defender Alex Rance, who was given a three-match suspension for his high bump on Carlton's Jarrad Waite.

Many Richmond supporters were surprised to see Tuck left out of the team that lost to the Blues, and it appears he won't be recalled to play the Saints.

"He's in the squad," Hardwick said. "He's thereabouts. He had a reasonable game at Coburg last week. It's just whether we can fit him in.

"We've got Foley, Martin, Cotchin - those sorts of players. There's only a certain amount of midfielders that we can play in those sorts of positions.

"So Shane is a possibility, but whether he comes in or not, we'll have to wait and see."

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/110377/default.aspx

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2011, 04:54:56 PM »
tuck seemed to be playing forward last saturday. I wonder if he is learning a new role this year?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

the claw

« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2011, 10:03:44 PM »
cmon dimma i want to know are we going to gift players games after totally inept performances or are we going to change our culture in regard this and do something about it.
i want to know because if you dont have the guts to change it, i will pack up shop myself and go watch some real footy in the wafl for the yr.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2011, 10:17:07 PM »
cmon dimma i want to know are we going to gift players games after totally inept performances or are we going to change our culture in regard this and do something about it.
i want to know because if you dont have the guts to change it, i will pack up shop myself and go watch some real footy in the wafl for the yr.

Dude,who do think should be dropped after one game? yeah a couple of players were down first game in but surly they get the opertunity to make up for it this week? If Rance wasn't suspended the only change I would have made this week would have been King in for Helbig........

the claw

« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2011, 10:41:41 PM »
lol you obviously havent read the thread. for me about 6 changes all justified. seems the bar is set very low with some.
the worst performed team of rnd 1 and only one change and that change is a kid  sheesh.
everyone sitting here praisiing up ineptitude what a joke.
did you actually see how poor we were for 3 whole quarters. imo 6 changes is being kind. players like deledio martin morton have got off scott free what they dished up was literally unacceptable and they should be let known in the only real way that these primadonnas understand.unfortunately others like edwards nahas white jackson graham mcguane vickery  dish up even worse efforts and get praised. we are not challenging in fact we will be battling to avoid the spoon  so set the bar right  now and say to the lot of em we wont tolerate that rubbish.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2011, 07:04:05 AM »
the worst performed team of rnd 1 and only one change and that change is a kid  sheesh.

:o :o

What  ??? you've lost me here "worst performed"  :-\

We lose by 20 points, Bulldogs get smashed by nearly 10 goals and Port end getting trounced (after a really good 3rd qtr BTW) by nearly 10 goals as well and you say we were the worst performed - how exactly?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2011, 07:07:15 AM »
lol you obviously havent read the thread. for me about 6 changes all justified. seems the bar is set very low with some.

And when we lose again this week...

Another 6 changes?

and the week after, another 6?

By round 4 we will be playing the Coburg side.

Not your best work claw.

:cheers