Author Topic: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining  (Read 14434 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Hardwick's aftermatch media conference / Hardwick finds silver lining
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2011, 03:51:20 PM »
Last Night

1- Jack would be suspended for 3 weeks for his,"im bigger than this club" BS over the last two weeks.
Little wanker needs a smack in the moosh (enter Rance) :shh

2 - Deledio - 60% athlete - 20% AFL Footballer - 20% Lazy

3- King - for a maligned player,i wouldn't mind 22 blokes with the same passion and commitment.

4- Umpiring was deplorable.

5- Reminder to 90% of the team - In contested situations where the ball is loose,Put your peeweak little bodies BETWEEN your opponent and the ball.COMMIT.
Newman did it last week but only after he felt he was ripped off by an umpiring decision :banghead
This needs to be the case with every attack on the ball,every game given we're such a young list.
It's one ploy taht needs no real skil-just balls and COMMITMENT.

6- Martin - Does he chase and tackle at all or just tackle in close?
Lazy prick >:(

7- Couldn't play wet weather football last night.No ticker.

your gutless Try saying that too his face. Don't be racist!!!! Unecessary.

Show me where  ::) in this post even that its not my post,  but where is OX racsit ??

Edit: quote edited
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:37:21 PM by one-eyed »

Tigermonk

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2011, 03:56:20 PM »
you must be watching someone else tosser cause he was in the best players & kicked 3 goals SANFL seniors :rollin

where is your superstar Griffo in rehab at least JB is playing

Baha if you can't get a game for Port Adelaide you're a dribbler. Simple as that.

your attacking my posts are not making sence. Butcher is coming back from a serious injury to his back.
Was he meant to play AFL last year. Most 1st year players dont so l dont make sence of your posts

Your not angry at me cause l proved you were a liar to everyone on this forum & you never played for Eastern Ranges or you were not who you said you were & always wanted to carry Travis Cloke schoolbag.

Popelord simply dont reply to anything l write cause your a wasted space liar

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2011, 03:59:22 PM »
Last Night

1- Jack would be suspended for 3 weeks for his,"im bigger than this club" BS over the last two weeks.

3- King - for a maligned player,i wouldn't mind 22 blokes with the same passion and commitment.

5- Reminder to 90% of the team - In contested situations where the ball is loose,Put your peeweak little bodies BETWEEN your opponent and the ball.COMMIT.
Newman did it last week but only after he felt he was ripped off by an umpiring decision :banghead
This needs to be the case with every attack on the ball,every game given we're such a young list.

Show me where  ::) in this post even that its not my post,  but where is OX racsit ??
point 6 brought up his race. Has nothing to do with his footy. If he said aboriginal prick what would be the consensus?  It's racist to bring up race in a pejorative manner.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:37:55 PM by one-eyed »
The club that keeps giving.

Tigermonk

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2011, 04:06:19 PM »
Mr Tig l feel your over reacting

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2011, 04:12:07 PM »
Mr Tig l feel your over reacting
make your point fair enough. Call whoever u want what you like. But DONT MENTION HIS RACE!!!!!!!!!
 :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I think it's an easy thing to adhere to.  :cheers

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »
you must be watching someone else tosser cause he was in the best players & kicked 3 goals SANFL seniors :rollin

where is your superstar Griffo in rehab at least JB is playing

Baha if you can't get a game for Port Adelaide you're a dribbler. Simple as that.

your attacking my posts are not making sence. Butcher is coming back from a serious injury to his back.
Was he meant to play AFL last year. Most 1st year players dont so l dont make sence of your posts

Your not angry at me cause l proved you were a liar to everyone on this forum & you never played for Eastern Ranges or you were not who you said you were & always wanted to carry Travis Cloke schoolbag.

Popelord simply dont reply to anything l write cause your a wasted space liar

Bahaha the circus of Tigermonkey continues..

Stop bagging Griffo for being injured if your going to defend Butcher.

You are consistently wrong and I love it.

Stick to the topic old man
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2011, 04:35:04 PM »
Last Night

Ahh calling Dusty a Maori is racist you dumb poo. As your not really a Richmond supporter we can't expect you to know Dustys back ground is from New Zealand.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:38:48 PM by one-eyed »
Go Tigers!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2011, 04:42:30 PM »
Hate to tell you this, we are at square one.
August 1st 2010 was our last win

Results don't matter Jack. Development does.

Pope that is right and whats more important is effort and not many stood up last night. In fact no senior players did and if thats okay with blokes like Mr Tasmania then so be it. IMO its unnaceptable. They are weak and lazy. Tackling and Shepherding should be mandatory if you have play senior footy but for our club it seems one handed attempts are acceptable.(e.g Lids)

I have a new found admiration for a bloke like Kingy. This was a guy who was told is future was in limbo if he didnt control his aggression and play team football. Well he listened and look at him go now. Skill wise his not the best but those other downhill skiers need to watch a copy of him these days to know whats it all about.

last night was a debacle from all angles and a step back in terms of development.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2011, 04:48:32 PM »

Pope that is right and whats more important is effort and not many stood up last night. In fact no senior players did and if thats okay with blokes like Mr Tasmania then so be it. IMO its unnaceptable. They are weak and lazy. Tackling and Shepherding should be mandatory if you have play senior footy but for our club it seems one handed attempts are acceptable.(e.g Lids)

I have a new found admiration for a bloke like Kingy. This was a guy who was told is future was in limbo if he didnt control his aggression and play team football. Well he listened and look at him go now. Skill wise his not the best but those other downhill skiers need to watch a copy of him these days to know whats it all about.

last night was a debacle from all angles and a step back in terms of development.

You're spot on daniel can't disagree

If playing like that becomes a trend we can start complaining. Big spirited effort against the Pies needed
Go Tigers!

Tigermonk

« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2011, 04:48:45 PM »
you like to try twist things around to suit you

Griffiths plays for Richmond
Butcher plays for Port Adelaide & was drafted before Griffiths

My beef was not to draft Griffiths because his shoulders were extremely high risk & wouldnot hold upto AFL. l would have liked Butcher but he went lower anyway so l dont understand what your trying to gain here

Griffiths has gone down in a short period at VFL / AFL with serious shoulder injuries & his not playing 
Butcher on the other hand did play football last year & has been playing this year but who cares about Butcher  ??? his not at Tigerland. So l dont know why you persist you stupid boy. Griffiths is keeping someone out of work & he will break again when he returns.  Thats if he returns cause he might break at Coburg & be delisted. 2nd year at the club & the experts were correct he would not handle the rigors of AFL but only you will dispute that  :lol You know more than the scouts & footy experts

Butcher on the other hand is untried at AFL level & until he plays then you got no case & thats if he ever plays which if you go back & read my posts from last year you will see l stated that.

you need to grow up & learn something from this

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2011, 04:53:35 PM »

Dan you are on fire today. Excellent post. :thumbsup
I already mentioned Jackson and Newman in another post as leaders in terms of hardness and total team committment. I add King to that category as well. Must never be questioned in terms of there commitment to this team and it's cause. Hopefully Lids, Martin, Cotchin, Foley, Jack, etc.  will learn from these three on what it means to protect your teamate and put team ahead of self!!!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2011, 04:58:46 PM »

results do matter
we have a loser mentality

Tigermonk

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2011, 05:05:50 PM »
correct Jack & that showed in the 1st 2 winnable games. Hardwick berated the players about this & its high on his priority list to win games which brings with it confidence & thats when the team will start really forming together. A winning culture is the best remedy

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2011, 05:08:29 PM »

results do matter
we have a loser mentality

Not more than development.

We all wanna win but we don't want bad aid fixes for today's results.

We could draft the Szillers the Kingselys all over again to get results or we can develop our kids and take a few hidings and develop a dynasty.

Last night wasn't good enough but it's a learning curve we have to go through atleast were doing it properly now unlike the Wallace reign.
Go Tigers!

Gigantor

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2011, 05:12:11 PM »
ok we are one season and abit into the new regime at tigerland,at what point do you guys think its reasonable that we start to show significant improvement..My own opinion is that we need to show significant improvement by the end of this season.And by significant i dont mean top of the ladder stuff but certainly winning our fair share of games.