Author Topic: Claims Angus Graham 'slapped' woman (Australian)  (Read 5482 times)

10 FLAGS

Re: Claims Angus Graham 'slapped' woman (Australian)
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 08:33:51 AM »
If Craig Cameron has given this bloke another 2 year contract then thats the end of it for me. I wont be buying any membership or merchandise or anything. I'm sick and tired of putting my hard earned into a club that makes this type of decision and takes the membership for being idiots. If he has a 2 year deal then the club gets nothing from me for 2 years. Sick of it. Sick of blokes like Graham and Jackson and White et al living on great salaries which are funded by the membership. Its just disgraceful and Im sick of it :banghead

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 08:35:58 AM »
If Craig Cameron has given this bloke another 2 year contract then thats the end of it for me. I wont be buying any membership or merchandise or anything. I'm sick and tired of putting my hard earned into a club that makes this type of decision and takes the membership for being idiots. If he has a 2 year deal then the club gets nothing from me for 2 years. Sick of it. Sick of blokes like Graham and Jackson and White et al living on great salaries which are funded by the membership. Its just disgraceful and Im sick of it :banghead

Correct..
Just on this story though, I believe its untrue ?
Angus couldnt slap himself let alone someone else :lol

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 08:56:48 AM »

:lol

I would believe it more if the roles were reversed. Woman slaps Graham and pours drink on his dress.  :lol
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 09:31:43 AM »
Before we get carried away with his contract. It's a newspaper report. They never get anything wrong do they? Doesn't the OER contract list have him down for 1 more year. Id trust that over any journo.  ;D

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 09:33:20 AM »
I heard the women's name was Andrew Browne  :o :o:lol

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 09:34:21 AM »
funny. I heard her name was Jodie McMoon.

Tigermonk

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 09:41:55 AM »
Claims are said to be false, no-one else had seen or heard anything about it. Crowded Bar mind you

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »
I say good on him  8)

She was probably a typical drunk moron  ;D

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 10:01:33 AM »

:jump :jump

:thatsgold
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 10:09:58 AM »
Any comments for this thread Go Richo?
Yes Damo, story not true!
It was leaked to the media by a bunch of forum members determined to ban Mad Monday :lol

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 10:23:13 AM »
I wouldn't be suprised to find out that she is a Tiger supporter and wants to give the club reason to undoubtedly give him the flick . . . GENIUS!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 10:54:20 AM »
I am actually surprsied that someone recognised him to be honest

HUN website saying they have a taped interview with the woman and they wont be naming her

Very strange articel indeed

Here's the article:

Richmond Tiger Angus Graham slapped woman, according to claim
Stephen Drill
UPDATE 10.25am:

THE Richmond Football Club is investigating a claim that ruckman Angus Graham slapped a woman across the face during Mad Monday celebrations.

The Herald Sun has spoken to a woman who was at the Turf Club bar in North Melbourne when the alleged incident occurred.

The woman, 21, who spoke to the Herald Sun in a face-to-face taped interview, claimed she was stunned at the Tíger's behaviour.

"I was just going to get a drink with a couple of my friends and I was standing like kinda (sic) in a big crowd and he turned around and looked at me, I looked back and he hit me on the cheek," she alleged.

"I was shocked and asked him "what are you doing?'' and he kept on telling me to "go all in" and I was like "what do you mean by going all in, what are you doing?"

He's like "you’re dumb, you’re dumb, go all in." I was like "are you trying to fight a girl right now because this is kind of ridiculous."

The alleged incident happened around midnight in the rear bar at the hotel.

The woman, whom the Herald Sun has chosen not to name, has not made a complaint to police or the hotel, but said she had spoken out because AFL players should not be able to get away with treating women so badly.

Richmond coach Damien Hardwick had nothing to say on arrival at Punt Road this morning.

A relaxed-looking Hardwick declined to make a comment to media when he arrived just before 10am.

When asked if was concerned about the reports, he simply smiled and said "no".

A Turf Club Hotel manager said last night there could be CCTV footage of the incident.

He said he would talk to Richmond about releasing the tape if the club approached him.

It is understood that Richmond has spoken to Graham, who cannot remember anything of the incident.

The club was considering summoning him to the club to help with an investigation .

Richmond's general manager of football Craig Cameron said the club was taking the allegation seriously.

“We have not received a complaint, but this is a serious allegation that we are looking into,” he said.

Mad Monday is the first working day after the conclusion of the home and away season for the nine clubs not playing in finals.

It has been notorious for players binge-drinking and behaving in inappropriate ways.

Last year, AFL general manager of football operations Adrian Anderson said the league would speak to Collingwood after seeing footage of players drinking from a beer bong during their Mad Monday celebrations after winning the premiership.

"Let me just clarify, there is nothing wrong with getting dressed up and having fun but things like the beer bong is not a good look and not what we are after," he said then. The AFL was under pressure to ban Mad Mondays in 2008 because of the antics of Carlton's Brendan Fevola, who paraded outside a Melbourne bar in a nightie with a sex toy protruding from his pants.

Fevola was on a booze-fuelled outing with teammates when he arrived at Federation Square wearing a pink nightie with the sex toy strapped around his waist.

Video footage of the incident taken on a mobile phone was posted on YouTube.

In the same year, Melbourne's Ben Holland needed medical attention after being struck by teammate Nathan Carroll following a day-night Mad Monday drinking session.

- with Shannon Deery, The Australian

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/claims-richmond-tiger-angus-graham-slapped-woman/story-e6frf9ix-1226131855415
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 11:09:38 AM »
Just wanted 1 hit out before the season officially finished.

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 11:43:34 AM »
"I was just going to get a drink with a couple of my friends and I was standing like kinda (sic) in a big crowd and he turned around and looked at me, I looked back and he hit me on the cheek," she alleged.

"I was shocked and asked him "what are you doing?'' and he kept on telling me to "go all in" and I was like "what do you mean by going all in, what are you doing?"

He's like "you’re dumb, you’re dumb, go all in." I was like "are you trying to fight a girl right now because this is kind of ridiculous."

So you are telling me that a 7 foot guy hits a woman at the bar of a crowded pub and she stands there talking to him after and nobody notices. This may be true but my bet is that is crap. He might not be a gret ruckman but he is still a big guy, I just cant see it.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2011, 11:50:27 AM »
Angus is lucky she didn't kick the crap out of him
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos