Author Topic: Claims Angus Graham 'slapped' woman (Australian)  (Read 5479 times)

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Re: Claims Angus Graham 'slapped' woman (Australian)
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 11:56:10 AM »
Angus is lucky she didn't kick the crap out of him

LOL

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 11:58:50 AM »
the term ""go all in "" that Angus was saying refers to Dimmas pre match address.
Apparently he didn't remember the game either, but remembers his coaches instruction, ""one in, go all in""
Angus was last seen mumbling something about ''contested ball"" LOL
Angus is a genius ::)

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 12:02:44 PM »

Yes Damo, story not true!
It was leaked to the media by a bunch of forum members determined to ban Mad Monday :lol

Mate, true or not isnt the point.

He shouldnt have himself in the position of being unable to remember whats going on.

Surely players can see the stuffing problems associated with this type of behavior after the St Kilda schoolgirl rubbish.

We are a few years behind america in having woman deliberately cause situations (not saying this is the case with this report. but it does happen). Like the woman that cried rape with Kobe Bryant and was found to have had sex with half a dozen different blokes that night.

Parasites are out there, good luck rolling with "cant remember" as a defence.

Wouldn't have happened on mad thursday :)

If you dont think woman go out specifically on this night looking for AFL players you are in fantasy land

FNM

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 12:32:13 PM »
He is a funny guy, Angus.  I was at an after-match function when he first got drafted, and they were interviewing him.

He was talking about the lady he was billeted/living with

Apparently she was in her mid thirties and Angus said in front of a room full of people

“Oh she’s a nice lady, but you wouldn’t want to root her “

LMAO

10 FLAGS

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 12:34:54 PM »
He is a funny guy, Angus.  I was at an after-match function when he first got drafted, and they were interviewing him.

Apparently she was in her mid thirties and Angus said in front of a room full of people

LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats gotta be the funniest post here in ages and thats saying something. No wonder our clubs been crap for years with intellectuals like that in the place PMSL  :lol

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 12:39:45 PM »

LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats gotta be the funniest post here in ages and thats saying something. No wonder our clubs been crap for years with intellectuals like that in the place PMSL  :lol

I dont care if they are "intellectuals" or not,  I just want the best football players we can get here.

But it is a great post.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 12:45:26 PM »
Just wanted 1 hit out before the season officially finished.

By the sounds of it he didn't pick her up. Yet another tap that didn't go to advantage.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 12:49:02 PM »
funny. I heard her name was Jodie McMoon.

I heard her name was Joelene.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2011, 12:50:54 PM »

LMAO

That's gold. :clapping

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2011, 01:04:18 PM »
Angus Graham is my new favourite player. "Just go all in" :lol LMFAO

This guy is a effing crack up and i won't be buying a membership if he gets delisted. GO YOU stuffing TIGERS AND GO GOOSE GRAHAM!!!!   :gotigers :gotigers :gotigers

LMAO

:lol :bow

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »
ROFL 'go all in', oh god that is solid 100 karet gold encrusted with delmonte cubic zirconias.  She just didn't get it !  next game on the list was dance of the flamers and she misses out now...
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2011, 04:05:40 PM »
UPDATE 2.22pm: THE Richmond Football Club says it has been unable to substantiate claims ruckman Angus Graham slapped a woman across the face during Mad Monday celebrations.

The Herald Sun has spoken to a woman who was at the Turf Club bar in North Melbourne when the alleged incident occurred.

The woman, 21, who spoke to the Herald Sun in a face-to-face taped interview, claimed she was stunned at the Tíger's behaviour.

"I was just going to get a drink with a couple of my friends and I was standing like kinda (sic) in a big crowd and he turned around and looked at me, I looked back and he hit me on the cheek," she alleged.

"I was shocked and asked him "what are you doing?'' and he kept on telling me to "go all in" and I was like "what do you mean by going all in, what are you doing?"

He's like "you’re dumb, you’re dumb, go all in." I was like "are you trying to fight a girl right now because this is kind of ridiculous."

The alleged incident happened around midnight in the rear bar at the hotel.

The woman, whom the Herald Sun has chosen not to name, has not made a complaint to police or the hotel, but said she had spoken out because AFL players should not be able to get away with treating women so badly.

A Turf Club Hotel manager said last night there could be CCTV footage of the incident.

He said he would talk to Richmond about releasing the tape if the club approached him.

It is understood that Richmond has spoken to Graham, who cannot remember anything of the incident.

The club released a statement this afternoon saying it had not been notified of any complaint regarding the allegation.

"However, the Richmond Football Club does not condone any behaviour that disrespects women and has therefore investigated the serious allegations that were made against the player," the statement said.

"These inquiries have been unable to substantiate the allegation. The Club would cooperate fully with any police investigation into the matter."

AFL boss Andrew Demetriou said he knew of the allegations and was taking the matter very seriously, but said there was not enough information to know if the incident had occurred or not.

"If it is true hopefully it will be forwarded to the police," Mr Demetriou said.

"From an AFL perspective, we will do all we can to find as much information as we can, but as it stands we are still waiting for more information.

But he rejected suggestions the alleged incident was a result of Mad Monday culture.

"Mad Monday is a thing of the past, I think the clubs and players have gone to great lengths to change the sort of methodology around Mad Monday," he said.

Richmond coach Damien Hardwick had nothing to say on arrival at Punt Road this morning.

A relaxed-looking Hardwick declined to make a comment to media when he arrived just before 10am.

When asked if was concerned about the reports, he simply smiled and said "no".

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/claims-richmond-tiger-angus-graham-slapped-woman/story-e6frf9ix-1226131855415

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2011, 04:26:25 PM »
We truly have become a small, petty, selfish, diminished little people in this country, if this is what passes for news. I have found more interesting things in the cats litter tray when I clean it out.
Lots of people name their swords......

Ox

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2011, 04:48:04 PM »
Dumb pi$$head slut.
Drinking at a Mad Monday function.
Groupie mole.

I heard he actually slapped her chin with his ballbag.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2011, 04:57:27 PM »
 :lol @ ox.

So letss get this straight.

This woman, with a group of friends standing amongst a large crowd is bitch slapped by a bloke nearly 7 foot tall and no-one made an issue of it? Yeah, right!

Attention seeking ho, crawl back under whatever rock you dragged yourself out from under...and clean up that snail trail behind you.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI