Author Topic: Defending Daniel Jackson  (Read 3333 times)

Offline RonnieB

• Future Richmond star
  • Vintage Ronnie
Defending Daniel Jackson
« on: October 07, 2011, 04:34:13 PM »
Daniel Jackson is a man that bleeds for this club. he puts his heart and soul into training, playing, helping the young kids and also taking time out to chat to our fans. However, for some reason, certain "supporters" hang poo on this guy 24/7. "He's a dud, he can't kick." "he's a wanker, he's undisciplined and doesnt care about the club". And that aint even the worst of it. Some of the things I have read here and on other sites is simply PATHETIC. I wouldn't say some of this stuff to my worst enemy let alone one of our top players.

All the things that have been said about him our unfair, malicious and downright horrific. I have had enough! I'm at my wits end with it! The Mods should warn people about the abuse. If it continues they should be suspended/banned! It is no way to treat a quality man and player. It better stop.

Some of you really are a piece of work. Look in the mirror when having a dig at Dan.

RonB

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Defending Daniel Jackson
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 04:41:17 PM »
Daniel Jackson is a man that bleeds for this club. he puts his heart and soul into training, playing, helping the young kids and also taking time out to chat to our fans. However, for some reason, certain "supporters" hang poo on this guy 24/7. "He's a dud, he can't kick." "he's a wanker, he's undisciplined and doesnt care about the club". And that aint even the worst of it. Some of the things I have read here and on other sites is simply PATHETIC. I wouldn't say some of this stuff to my worst enemy let alone one of our top players.

All the things that have been said about him our unfair, malicious and downright horrific. I have had enough! I'm at my wits end with it! The Mods should warn people about the abuse. If it continues they should be suspended/banned! It is no way to treat a quality man and player. It better stop.

Some of you really are a piece of work. Look in the mirror when having a dig at Dan.

RonB

Unfortunately you just can't defend the undefendable  :lol :lol

He can't Kick...FACT  He is undisciplined......FACT and I am yet to see him bleed for anything let a loan the CLUB....FACT

Go back and have a look at the last game he played for us Wonnie, try and defend that ;) :lol :lol

Offline RonnieB

• Future Richmond star
  • Vintage Ronnie
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 04:42:44 PM »

RonB

Unfortunately you just can't defend the undefendable  :lol :lol

He can't Kick...FACT  He is undisciplined......FACT and I am yet to see him bleed for anything let or loan the CLUB....FACT

Go back and have a look at the last game he played for us Wonnie, try and defend that ;) :lol :lol

BS! He is a good player and what is let or loan  :wallywink

Offline J Buckthorn

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 04:44:52 PM »
About time someone defended him.

I'm with you Ronnie.

It's disgusting the way some people here have painted Daniel.  >:(

Offline RonnieB

• Future Richmond star
  • Vintage Ronnie
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 04:45:53 PM »
About time someone defended him.

I'm with you Ronnie.

It's disgusting the way some people here have painted Daniel.  >:(

Thank you!

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 04:47:11 PM »
i get where your coming from Ronnie. Some of the Jacko wacking probably has gotten a little out of hand. A lot of it is just taking the pee, though. I think people are just sick of the way he's performed the last couple of years.
I dont think Jackon bleeds for the club either. Cotchin, Newman even Jack bleed for the club. Not Jacko.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Let me guess, Foley was Jibbed in the brownlow this year too :lol :lol :lol :lol

And it's "let alone" you idiot :wallywink :wallywink

Offline RonnieB

• Future Richmond star
  • Vintage Ronnie
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 04:49:23 PM »
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Let me guess, Foley was Jibbed in the brownlow this year too :lol :lol :lol :lol

And it's "let alone" you idiot :wallywink :wallywink

learn basic english before trapping off.

Fair enough, Willy. It is good to see someone express and opinion without the abuse

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 04:50:05 PM »
Unreal :lol

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 04:51:03 PM »
 :lol

I admire your passion Ronnie B and Jettison Buckthorn but....

He's just not the way forward, did you see anyone playing for Collingwood or Geelong in the Grand Final that you could compare to Jacko?

Someone who would turn the ball over under no pressure at all or give away a stupid free kick at the worst possible time?

Trade him for Mark Blake.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline J Buckthorn

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 04:51:38 PM »
The whacking went too far about 2 weeks before seasons end. All the keyboard heroes came out  who wouldn't know poo from shoe polish.

He might not be in our top 4 players but he is definitely a leader of men, and without doubt in our best 22

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 04:58:17 PM »

but he is definitely a leader of men,

Not trying to have a go? But what gives you that impression?
His stupid free kicks? shocking tribunal record? costly turn-overs?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 05:01:34 PM »
So anyway, back on topic, I haven't seen a single thing posted by you guy's that actually defends him?

Is his Kicking good......No
Is he a leader.......If you consider being suspended for half the season is then maybe but it has to be NO
Is he undisciplined.......Refer to round 24 this season....YES
And the list goes on......

This guy is a Cancer the sooner we can cut him from the club the better :wallywink :wallywink

Offline RonnieB

• Future Richmond star
  • Vintage Ronnie
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 05:04:34 PM »
He has signed a new deal  :gotigers

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 05:06:03 PM »
ROFLMAOO  :rollin.....Warning - while you were reading 9 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Wow Ronnie you sure have stirred up some debate.  :o I can understand that you have a soft spot for young Dan and he might be a great guy, Kane Johnson was a great guy also but I think the game has passed Dan by just like it did Kane. Taggers who just tag are becoming a dying breed. There's no room in any club now for one trick ponies. You've got to have the full kit of skills and I think Dan Lacks in certain areas on the attacking side of his game. I made a list off the top of my head of players in the AFL I believe could do a better job than Dan at our club irrespective of whether they are available or not and it came to 58. We have to stop treasuring mediocrity and start going for Gold.