Author Topic: SYDNEY  (Read 22963 times)

dwaino

Re: SYDNEY
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2012, 07:47:34 PM »
 :lol :cheers

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2012, 08:09:49 PM »
Well, heres the deal, we have to kick four goals lead and then four more to make up for the four free kicks in front of goal they will inevitably get from the maggots (for any contact whatsoever), and the two 50 metre penalties they also conjure up against us as a matter of course.

I'm so starting a thread on this  :bow

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2012, 08:14:23 PM »
Sorry to hear about your dad's missus, Dwaino. Hope she gets better. But FFS go by yourself! I've been solo plenty of times. You never know, you might pick up!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:49:51 AM by one-eyed »

dwaino

« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2012, 08:17:37 PM »
Sorry to hear about your dad's missus, Dwaino. Hope she gets better. But FFS go by yourself! I've been solo plenty of times. You never know, you might pick up!

Already tied down  :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:50:24 AM by one-eyed »

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2012, 08:19:47 PM »
his dad isn't crook, moron. hope she gets better dwayne

Aww gee that's great news then! I hope you fathers GF gets better soon Dwaino :thumbsup ( sorry I was a little confused, it's what I get for reading snippets)

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2012, 09:08:54 PM »
Can we get this thread back on topic please folks.

Cheers,

TBR
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2012, 03:38:14 AM »
Richmond v Sydney (Saturday, MCG)
Scott Gullan

OUR TIP: RICHMOND

We're not picking on you Swans fans, but there is a stats alert on your team again this week. Sydney has won only one game and drawn one from its past 14 matches at the MCG. Ouch.

Throw in no Adam Goodes and our man Lewis Roberts-Thompson - remember he was once favourite for the Norm Smith at halftime of a Grand Final - and this has a stench about it for the Swans. In Round 21 last year Richmond smashed Sydney by 43 points at the MCG.

The only concern about this scenario is whether we can trust Richmond. This is the type of game - ie one where everything points to them winning - that it has found a way to lose in recent times, plus the Swans have won eight of their past 10 against the Tigers.

Another feel-good stat for Swans fans - the last time Richmond started favourite against Sydney was in Round 10, 2003. Result: Sydney won by 32 points.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/afl/footys-best-late-mail/story-e6frepf6-1226353052880

Online mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2012, 05:05:35 AM »
Quote from: Scott Gullan - Herald-Sun
The only concern about this scenario is whether we can trust Richmond. This is the type of game - ie one where everything points to them winning - that it has found a way to lose in recent times, plus the Swans have won eight of their past 10 against the Tigers
They said the same thing about us before the Melbourne and Port games and we won them both comfortably in the end. Despite the win last weekend, we weren't great last week apart from the 2nd quarter. So there shouldn't be any Tigers getting ahead of themselves.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2012, 05:08:02 AM »
The MCG is expecting a crowd of 40k. There's a Foxtel Cup curtainraiser before our game too.

AFL Round 7 - Richmond v Sydney Swans
MCG website
May 12, 2012

Event:                    AFL Round 7
Teams:                  Richmond v Sydney Swans
Date:                     Saturday May 12, 2012
Start time:              4.40pm

**A Foxtel Cup match will be played between Williamstown and South Adelaide on Saturday, commencing at 11.05am. Members of the public wishing to attend this match can enter via Gate 6 in the Great Southern Stand.

Gate opening:
Public/AFL members: 10.45am (for Foxtel Cup) and 2.30pm (for AFL match)
MCC members: 10.45am

General admission areas:
Ponsford Stand
M28 - M36
Q29 - Q36

Olympic Stand
Q49 - Q57

Great Southern Stand
M1 - M6
M7 - M9 (rows A-Z)
P1 - P8
Q1 - Q15

*These bays are subject to change without notice.

Car park opening:
Gate 3: 7.30am
Gate 5: 1.00pm
Gate 6: 1.00pm
Gate 7: 8.30am (media, corporate and disabled pass holders only)

Expected attendance: 40,000

http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/Upcoming%20Events/Event%20Details.aspx?eid=98357406-eaa9-471a-9a73-cf0d2d71a125

dwaino

« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2012, 11:35:44 AM »
Now I'm really going to miss it. Off to the hospital now. Dad's missus has been changed to critical and moved onto life support. I'll chuck on Foxtel to record the game, let's hope they get up.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2012, 11:44:03 AM »
Now I'm really going to miss it. Off to the hospital now. Dad's missus has been changed to critical and moved onto life support. I'll chuck on Foxtel to record the game, let's hope they get up.

Mate that's no good, all the best to you and your family, take care.

DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2012, 12:05:02 PM »

That's terrible news Dwaino, all the best to you and your family, hope she pulls through.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2012, 12:13:48 PM »

Sorry to hear that mate, hope she pulls through  :thumbsup

EAT EM ALIVE TIGERS!!
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Balmyarmy

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2012, 12:31:12 PM »
Bad news mate. I know how you feel though. After years of chemo my partners mum is starting to feel the pinch. Going to the game today but it could all change if she's goes downhill suddenly. Can't compare to life support but it is a day to day prognosis. All the best for you and your family.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2012, 12:32:46 PM »
All the best, Dwaino.