Author Topic: Changes next week for the Hawks game?  (Read 17713 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Changes next week for the Hawks game?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 06:25:54 AM »
A good case in point is the development of Carlisle at Essendon under the pressure of performing at the top level. Give Griff a chance to develop in the seniors FCS! I also believe that the collision injuries he has suffered this year from hacks in the VFL will be less likely.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2012, 07:09:57 AM »

Will wait for the Coburg boys to play today.

Hopefully Post has a blinder.

Is Vickery playing?

:thumbsup

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 07:35:17 AM »
Depending on coburg performance now.... And they know it

Out: grimes, miller, king, nahas
In: post, vickery, arnott, maric

The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2012, 07:47:31 AM »
A good case in point is the development of Carlisle at Essendon under the pressure of performing at the top level. Give Griff a chance to develop in the seniors FCS! I also believe that the collision injuries he has suffered this year from hacks in the VFL will be less likely.
top post.  :thumbsup

Miller is a try hard, vfl superstar and pointless for our future.
All the good clubs play the the big boddied youngsters early and keep them in the team to learn. 
Collingwwood with Cloke
Geelong with Hawkins
west coast with Darling
Hawks with Buddy/roughead
etc ect ect ect.
......Richmond with Miller. :banghead  :banghead
The club that keeps giving.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 09:32:17 AM »
:gotigersftp://
Just watching the replay now.2 goals we got in last quarter were due to Milller blocking the opposition to allow Cotch to mark

What about the othee 99% of millers game?

You obviously don't watch Jack Riewoldt

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 10:13:11 AM »
Are you really that dumb? Jack is twice the player miller is. Jack form might be bad but hes proven and has a decade left. He is playing on the no1 def all the time.

Miller turns  like queen mary. He can kick far enough which is pee poor from afl kpp. He is not part of our long term future. He was delistes by melbourne. In the era of forward line pressure miller lack of agilty kills up. His marking is poor cause he likes in on chest rsther than in front.

As for the 2nd /3rd ruckman. Another very important aspect due to new rules he no upgrade on tuck.

I got nothing against miller or jackson but is this our best 22? Or are we playing our best team for the good of our best 22 12 months from now?

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 10:25:46 AM »
Are you really that dumb? Jack is twice the player miller is. Jack form might be bad but hes proven and has a decade left. He is playing on the no1 def all the time.

Miller turns  like queen mary. He can kick far enough which is pee poor from afl kpp. He is not part of our long term future. He was delistes by melbourne. In the era of forward line pressure miller lack of agilty kills up. His marking is poor cause he likes in on chest rsther than in front.

As for the 2nd /3rd ruckman. Another very important aspect due to new rules he no upgrade on tuck.

I got nothing against miller or jackson but is this our best 22? Or are we playing our best team for the good of our best 22 12 months from now?
another top post.  :thumbsup
we are wasting time with him and it's detrimental to our teams future success to have old rejects crowding the forward line with absolutely no idea.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline TheUmpire

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 11:20:23 AM »
We aren't ready for finals yet anyway.
Talk about a bi-polar poster. Why get all bitter and twisted over a loss when you yourself admit we're not good enough yet.

Gigantor

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 11:28:45 AM »
Honestly i am not really fussed who comes into the team,as long as they bring that never say die attitude

Ruanaidh

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 12:02:12 PM »
We aren't ready for finals yet anyway.
Talk about a bi-polar poster. Why get all bitter and twisted over a loss when you yourself admit we're not good enough yet.
I dont think Tigra's posts regarding Miller are contradictory at all. Miller should be out of the side so that a new, finals competitive key can be developed. To my mind we need: Jack, Vicks (relief Ruckman), another key (Griff/Post/Astbury), a hard to match up on 188-190cm type (Lids/Marto) and 2 crumbers. 

gerkin greg

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2012, 12:05:35 PM »
Out King Miller Grimes
In Arnot Vickery Post

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 12:06:43 PM »

Your pretty dumb, yep get rid of Miller and thats solves the problem. NOT
How many inisde 50 marks did Jack take last night ? 1 .
Reckon Edwards had more inside 50 Marks than Jack,
If Jack was kikcing 4 goals a week , you wouldnt be mentioning Miller.
Jack Riewoldt has been very ordinary this year, what has happening to ''Jumping Jack "" instead we have "wrestling Jack".
Big problem is Jack

Ruanaidh

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2012, 12:09:00 PM »

Your pretty dumb, yep get rid of Miller and thats solves the problem. NOT
How many inisde 50 marks did Jack take last night ? 1 .
Reckon Edwards had more inside 50 Marks than Jack,
If Jack was kikcing 4 goals a week , you wouldnt be mentioning Miller.
Jack Riewoldt has been very ordinary this year, what has happening to ''Jumping Jack "" instead we have "wrestling Jack".
Big problem is Jack
More like 'Reversing Jack' :-[

Ruanaidh

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2012, 12:10:07 PM »
Out King Miller Grimes
In Arnot Vickery Post
If only Gerks :pray

Gigantor

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
I have seen many coburg games this season and the one thing I have noticed about Arnott is that he seems to blow up after not much effort ,appears to not have much of an engine at this stage...yes he's hard,tuff and has skill.