Author Topic: North V Tigers Game  (Read 21780 times)

Ox

Re: North V Tigers Game
« Reply #210 on: July 22, 2012, 07:13:59 PM »
Sad but true.
Newman looked old,slow and the guy Nought wanted to make the calls.
He should be dropped.
Season is over and has been for weeks now,anyway.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #211 on: July 22, 2012, 07:39:44 PM »
Lots of reasons why we didnt win today. But I thought Grigg should of kicked that goal. Great downward tap to him by Ivan.

He's a lefty and he got it to his left so a pity. 

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #212 on: July 22, 2012, 08:02:38 PM »
This is the Riewoldt I want to see every week. Busy on the lead. Looks like a different player and could kick a bag.

I am sure he will try and please you dufus

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #213 on: July 22, 2012, 08:04:49 PM »
We won't get anywhere near North, they will clean us up in the first 15 minutes of the game, they are way to fast for us, they move the ball so quickly and efficiently through the centre it's unreal. Every second entry into their forward line results in a goal and their accuracy is great.

They won the ball out of the centre with amazing ease against Carlton and towled them up in the forward line. They can also run the ball from defense right down to the forwad line without being touched and score at will.

This is a very scary game for us IMO, this could the blow out game of the year, expect a 10-12 goal loss, anything under that would be a bonus.

I hope I am wrong but after watching North over the past few weeks and us......MILES appart!!

What happened to your amazing powers of foretelling WAT

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #214 on: July 22, 2012, 08:06:46 PM »
We have a losing culture and its a very hard habit to break. Rance and Deledio were excellent. Rance got unlucky in the last when Petrie got on a roll but both boys were terrific IMHO. Still we have 2 many players who are very average.

It's hard to turn over a list and develop a new one with compromised drafts.  It's got nothing to do with culture, it's got to do with the amount of money we can spend on an ongoing basis to recruit better players and develop players better. 

Sounds to me you have an axe to grind about the current admin if your banging on about culture.  What have they done to you?

Hahaha yeah every other club has struggled to haven't they

Excuses excuses and more excuses. Heard the same ones about depth, coaches etc etc for 30 yrs

Face facts we are a rabble of an organisation only surviving due to idiots like us pouring money into it

Just got home
Not many back at Social Club
We havent imoroved . :banghead
IF , we have improved, so have other clubs so , what do we do ?

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #215 on: July 22, 2012, 08:07:47 PM »
We have a losing culture and its a very hard habit to break. Rance and Deledio were excellent. Rance got unlucky in the last when Petrie got on a roll but both boys were terrific IMHO. Still we have 2 many players who are very average.

It's hard to turn over a list and develop a new one with compromised drafts.  It's got nothing to do with culture, it's got to do with the amount of money we can spend on an ongoing basis to recruit better players and develop players better. 

Sounds to me you have an axe to grind about the current admin if your banging on about culture.  What have they done to you?

Excuses excuses and more excuses. Heard the same ones about depth, coaches etc etc for 30 yrs

Face facts we are a rabble of an organisation only surviving due to idiots like us pouring money into it

Just got home

Moron.

You can stuff off as well.

:lol

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #216 on: July 22, 2012, 08:10:10 PM »
Cant believe he is back again how many times is that 50 or so.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #217 on: July 22, 2012, 08:11:19 PM »

Just got home

correct

same old spuds on the list and same old result. No finals.

Writing was on the wall against Freo but the bright sparks said on here, blamed it on the umps and weather.

When we make finals il say we have improved. I dont measure improvement on getting close to a win

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #218 on: July 22, 2012, 08:14:29 PM »
Sack the youth worker and get Mick ASAP  we will be rabble forever otherwise
It's a no brainer we need a coach with nous experience and a winning mentality
Rahul Dravid may as well be coaching rfc because DimWit has no player respect
All the guys are right about Captain Oldman was finished last season but still leads the club
He is now Dyer Tripe and another symptom of the last 30years
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #219 on: July 22, 2012, 08:14:59 PM »

Just got home

correct

same old spuds on the list and same old result. No finals.

Writing was on the wall against Freo but the bright sparks said on here, blamed it on the umps and weather.

When we make finals il say we have improved. I dont measure improvement on getting close to a win

Looks like lots of psters are getting lucky tonight.

Daniel, go to your room. (and get stuffed)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #220 on: July 22, 2012, 08:16:19 PM »
Take it easy 65 we all need to vent in some way.

Whilst the world aint perfect no reason for anyone not to speak their mind.

We are all frustrated.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #221 on: July 22, 2012, 08:16:57 PM »
All the guys are right about Captain Oldman was finished last season but still leads the club

the players are playing for Hardwick. they are breaking their balls but they arent good enough. Its not just the coach our problem is our bottom 6 or 7 players on the field shouldnt be playing.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #222 on: July 22, 2012, 08:17:10 PM »

think your clutching at straws, he aint going nowhere and MM wont coach anywhere. His finished

Dimma will see out another year and if in 12 months we are in the same position then it might be the end for him

As for Newman to even call him a captain is laughable. He should take the jumper off now to the coach and retire
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #223 on: July 22, 2012, 08:25:28 PM »
I felt humiliated watching under privileged North supporters all laughing at us
This has to stop mickie is the man
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Tigermonk

« Reply #224 on: July 22, 2012, 08:37:39 PM »
We lose because some players just dont go hard enough & hack the ball when in possession. The players looked slow at times. The season is over, so get your boats ready because thier is nothing to enjoy after watching that mistake riddled game. That game was our for the taking.

Next week we better tbeat that scum pack otherwise l will crack  :banghead