Author Topic: A Clear Message to the Club  (Read 8204 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: A Clear Message to the Club
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2012, 11:47:29 PM »
Hardwick was on the boundary screaming instructions...Fact! I'm 100% certain the he wasn't telling them to hold there spots. Its schoolyard poo, as a player in that situation you should know what to do, not wait to be told by the runner.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2012, 11:50:30 PM »
Get MIck Malthouse

oh dear, here we go AGAIN.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2012, 11:52:15 PM »

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2012, 11:53:11 PM »
Need to get a leader of men
For the opposition to kick 2 goals in 35 secs means he can't coach
Sorry but he can't
And the bottom club as well

you peddle this poo every year.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2012, 11:54:37 PM »
Sorry but he can't

True, and he only seem to have an opinion after a loss :rollin it must have been a very separation when the club sacked his arse :lol :lol

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2012, 12:00:13 AM »
Sorry but he can't

Well we get the same results every year
We fail

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 12:04:04 AM »
Sorry but he can't

Well we get the same results every year
We fail

Considering you have confessed you are part of the reason we dont have these leader type players I don't know why you bother saying anything....you only have yourself to blame, get over it.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2012, 09:42:56 AM »
Hardwick was on the boundary screaming instructions...Fact! I'm 100% certain the he wasn't telling them to hold there spots. Its schoolyard poo, as a player in that situation you should know what to do, not wait to be told by the runner.

well why dont they listen then TFT? Do they not respect him enough to follow his instructions?

Its because outside of the top half dozen, they are losers with a loser mentality

Remember the great lethal Matthews

"The RFC are like an egg, crush the shell and the inside is soft and mushy"

People can blame the players, depth, coach, weather, God etc etc but the players have this in built and only a real leader of men can remove this cancer from the club.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2012, 10:19:03 AM »

well why dont they listen then TFT? Do they not respect him enough to follow his instructions?

Its because outside of the top half dozen, they are losers with a loser mentality

People can blame the players, depth, coach, weather, God etc etc but the players have this in built and only a real leader of men can remove this cancer from the club.
I don't usually use quotes twice, but here goes from another thread: If......and it's a big if, they even have 'structures' when games get tight - I haven't seen them in any of our losses. Whilst the sides that defeated us certainly did, even under pressure. Even lowly Melbourne and GC stuck to their 'structures' under pressure. If he has them the players are not listening. Something is wrong, once again, with the Coaching at Tigerland.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2012, 10:19:22 AM »
Why did the like of reiwoldt not play behind the ball for the end? Very odd.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2012, 10:20:02 AM »
Great post Daniel

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2012, 10:22:35 AM »
Too many undisipline acts happening to my liking
Jackson and White repeat offenders

10 FLAGS

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2012, 10:22:59 AM »
I'm still disgusted after yesterdays loss. The club doesnt give a poo about the supporters. There all probably laughing at the moment and preparing to open afew beers over a lunchtime bbq. No Respect for the supporters whatsoever.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2012, 10:26:48 AM »

I don't usually use quotes twice, but here goes from another thread: If......and it's a big if, they even have 'structures' when games get tight - I haven't seen them in any of our losses. Whilst the sides that defeated us certainly did, even under pressure. Even lowly Melbourne and GC stuck to their 'structures' under pressure. If he has them the players are not listening. Something is wrong, once again, with the Coaching at Tigerland.

Its a major issue. Im not asking for Dimma's head yet, that will come in 12 months time if we havent improved for another year, but lets point out some facts here.

Players follow or dont follow instructions from their leader/coach. If they dont you have to ask why???

When i had a boss i would follow his instructions to a tee. IMO they dont respect him and he doesnt respect them

Even in our darker times i can remember seeing Richo/Benny gale in the back half in the dying mins of a close game.

Where was Jack???????????????????????????????

Every single player shouldve been in the back half for that last 30 seconds. It was a poor effort from players and coaches alike.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2012, 10:48:43 AM »
 :clapping agree entirely but we
We can't beat the GOD coast suns
DimSim is eating his own balls for breakfast
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni