Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 316854 times)

Online lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1350 on: June 16, 2014, 06:05:01 PM »

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1351 on: June 16, 2014, 08:15:55 PM »
Was good to see Michael Tuck come out and say in yesterday's Herald Sun what WP , me and many others have been spruiking for some time now. His son Shane was simply a victim of not being one of Dimma's 'favorites' and therefore retired at the end of last year disillusioned.
We have been vindicated.

Dice do you have a link for that article. I would love to read it because I was always a massive fan of tuck and always believed he got shafted under Dimma.

lucky to have him at the club the last 2 years his mother wanted him to leave long ago.

Gigantor

« Reply #1352 on: June 16, 2014, 08:17:56 PM »
why did his mother want him to leave?

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1353 on: June 16, 2014, 08:20:10 PM »
This forum is an ideal place to vent,however I implore people to continue attending matches irrespective of what tripe they dish up to us

not a chance sorry to say. if you call kicking out of the backline every 10 metres where the man standing the mark barely moves l will never ever again buy memberships to watch that rubbish cause its simply not football. Even switched St-Kilda off yesterday as they doing the same rubbish. That is not football & its easy to fix by kicking it long & fighting it out 60 metres away from goals. at least it would be a 50/50 contest.  :banghead

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1354 on: June 16, 2014, 08:31:00 PM »
I know this isnt the Tucky thread but..
Ive seen and watched alot of games in my time, but theres not much out of the last 25 years that will stick like the image of tucky running up that wing with his arm all mangled.

Can undrestand Dimma being hard on him for his kicking/disposal but jees cant punish those that live for the jumper and team and cherish those that are there for a pay cheque and run away from a contest.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1355 on: June 16, 2014, 08:35:31 PM »
Ive seen and watched alot of games in my time, but theres not much out of the last 25 years that will stick like the image of tucky running up that wing with his arm all mangled.

Can undrestand Dimma being hard on him for his kicking/disposal but jees cant punish those that live for the jumper and team and cherish those that are there for a pay cheque and run away from a contest.

Hardwick has ripped what heart was left at the club out and shoved it up his arse
Caracella and Balmey.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1356 on: June 16, 2014, 08:39:42 PM »

Hardwick has ripped what heart was left at the club out and shoved it up his arse

Richmond's new Heart, Grigg, Hampson, Titch and Chaplin.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1357 on: June 16, 2014, 08:45:55 PM »
why did his mother want him to leave?

because he was not being rewarded a place in the senior side when he was clearly in the top 22 at the club & one of the AFL leading ball winners. He was doing everything asked of him in the Coburg side & still not getting a game. getting poo'ed on last year again was the end. His a proven hard working footballer that are hard to come by. That bloke went home with more cuts & bruises than any other player l seen at Tigerland. He was my type of footballer & would still beat most of the players in the top 22 today

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1358 on: June 16, 2014, 08:51:29 PM »
Driven out by a turd who makes meaningless threats to journalists to cover up his inept leadership.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1359 on: June 16, 2014, 09:55:53 PM »
Driven out by a Essenturd who makes meaningless threats to journalists to cover up his inept leadership.

Edited for accuracy
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1360 on: June 20, 2014, 10:12:34 PM »
Good To see the boys lose with honour. All you can ask is the boys try hard. However - was it worth playing Hampson. Thomas. Chaplin. Houli. Petard. A Edwards types? Even if we had won what would it achieve... Is it not better to attempt to win with some kids in the team like mcdonuts and arnot? Is the club doing its best for the long term future of the club on field?

I a, fascinated by the hardwick mentality and if he believes 'list blockers' will realistically be part of a premiership team. And in general what is the grand plan.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:38:36 PM by Judge Roughneck »

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1361 on: June 20, 2014, 10:19:18 PM »
Club is a joke until we stop playing list c loggers like

Hampson
Thomas
Petterd
A.Edwards

Disgrace Matt White and Shane Tuck were left out of the side last year and we see these stealers run around..
Go Tigers!

Offline flea03

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1362 on: June 20, 2014, 10:43:44 PM »
ellis  can get stuffed

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #1363 on: June 20, 2014, 10:54:48 PM »
Does Hardwick think about anything else except contested ball? It's all he ever talks about. Chipping it sideways is not a plan it's a coaching failure. Surrendering big leads then losing the game is as damaging as a 100 point loss for a coach, it takes credits away from you. St Kilda might have a blinder and beat us, who is going defend dimmas sorry rse then?

tony_montana

« Reply #1364 on: June 20, 2014, 11:02:01 PM »
Waltz on over to Big footy there are plenty there that will go down with dimmas ship.

Hardwick is showing his ineptness, by focusing so heavily on one aspect, the players lose their balance and the rest of the game goes to poo. NFI