Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 316871 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #1365 on: June 20, 2014, 11:03:10 PM »
Morris. ----- Rance. -----  Dea.
Helbig / Mcdonuts . ----- mcintosh / Darrou .  ----- bachelor
Ellis. ----- Martin. ----- Conca.
Foley. -----  McBean / Vickery -----  vlastuin
Deledio. -----  Riewoldt. ----- Maric.
Elton / Griffiths. -----  Cotchin. ----- Miles.

SEdwards. ----- ohanlon / Lennon . ----- Grimes.

Gordon / Lloyd

---

Just by making six changes to the status quo it injects some youth into the last placed side.

it'll mean if we win games, we will do so with a young tam that can grow together. And if not hopefully the kids have a good crack and the top few draft selections knocks out the weakest few positions for next year. I would also be nice to see if the ignored youth on the list can play - before they are delisted / go to onto their club

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #1366 on: June 20, 2014, 11:11:44 PM »
When Hardwick came to the club he said if you lose by more than 7 goals it's a player issue. If you lose under 4 goals it's a coaching issue.

We won contested ball, players had effort, Sydney were injury plagued and played poorly. Yet we lose and kick 1 out of the last 8 goals.

Hardwick has no idea.
Go Tigers!

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1367 on: June 20, 2014, 11:43:11 PM »
Bit of a wanker for saying dea drop mark is the reason we lost

What about all the kid the kid did? What about the same favourites being soft and doing mostly fa?

tony_montana

« Reply #1368 on: June 20, 2014, 11:44:37 PM »

What about all the kid the kid did? What about the same favourites being soft and doing mostly fa?

did he actually say that? So he did sub Dea for that - I swear I wanna knock this guy out, not even Wallace or spud made my blood boil like this clown does

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1369 on: June 20, 2014, 11:46:52 PM »

A deflection from criticism of Chaplin & an excuse to bring back Newman.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1370 on: June 20, 2014, 11:47:23 PM »

What about all the good the kid did? What about the same favourites being soft and doing mostly fa?

did he actually say that? So he did sub Dea for that - I swear I wanna knock this guy out, not even Wallace or spud made my blood boil like this clown does

* Dropped mark on the goal line and keeping the ball in on the boundary line which lead to a Buddy goal. These are the silly mistakes which we are making and that we need to cut out of our game

I'm not Sherlock Holmes but it sounds like it to me

Vlastuin keeping it in and dea drop mark. Why didn't he bag miles too and get the hatrick

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1371 on: June 20, 2014, 11:48:10 PM »

If anyone deserves a left hook.....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1372 on: June 20, 2014, 11:53:55 PM »
If anyone deserved to get subbed tonight it was Titch, Richmond's nowhere man. He's neither here, he's neither there come to think of it he's not anywhere. He's Titch Edwards.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1373 on: June 20, 2014, 11:58:17 PM »
Shankwards should either be the sub or not play at all and tonight it was the latter...

- Thomas Sowell

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1374 on: June 21, 2014, 12:00:57 AM »
Hey for all those old timers on here, and there are many of you.  Is the vitriol around the call to sack the coach this time round worse than it was in the past?  It seems there is a lot of hate around at the moment.  Maybe Hardwick got our hopes up last year and this year has just dropped the ball badly for a lot of people.

We all saw it coming in the last year of Wallace, even he saw it.  The ship had hit the iceberg and was just waiting to sink, but the hate was there.

Frawley was a dead man walking for quite a while there, he just seemed to have forgotten how to win a game of footy.  Seemed to leave on a pretty good note with the club, despite internal turf wars during his reign.

The Geisch, now why the hell did we ever hire him I dunno, but there was a lot of vitriol to turf him.  Probably because he was crap.

I wasn't in Oz when Walls got the arse, was there the same level as there is now?

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1375 on: June 21, 2014, 12:25:51 AM »
Can remember the sack Wallace threads from 2007. Especially after an 157 point loss to Geelong.
There's more on the site now. :lol :rollin :lol

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1376 on: June 21, 2014, 12:31:09 AM »
Did "Rayzorwire" ever post here? He still rates Wallace and makes excuses for him even today and was in to Hardwick from day one. Guess he was half right.

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1377 on: June 21, 2014, 07:20:01 AM »
Hey for all those old timers on here, and there are many of you.  Is the vitriol around the call to sack the coach this time round worse than it was in the past?  It seems there is a lot of hate around at the moment.  Maybe Hardwick got our hopes up last year and this year has just dropped the ball badly for a lot of people.

We all saw it coming in the last year of Wallace, even he saw it.  The ship had hit the iceberg and was just waiting to sink, but the hate was there.

Frawley was a dead man walking for quite a while there, he just seemed to have forgotten how to win a game of footy.  Seemed to leave on a pretty good note with the club, despite internal turf wars during his reign.

The Geisch, now why the hell did we ever hire him I dunno, but there was a lot of vitriol to turf him.  Probably because he was crap.

I wasn't in Oz when Walls got the arse, was there the same level as there is now?

Yeah it's the cycle of skata which extends to even our fan base

Groundhog Day all over again

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #1378 on: June 21, 2014, 07:23:09 AM »
After last night
Hardwick must watch the game a lot different to most
Subbing Dea off was just wrong

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame