Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 266302 times)

Jackstar is back!!!

Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 09:32:21 AM »
This is the reason we've been crap for 30 years because of complete morons like this starting threads. How dumb can you get lol. So dumb that I feel like smashing them. Have you learnt a thing after all these years? Or are you that dumb that you'll make the same mistake over and over again for your whole life  8)

You seriously think that this is why we have been crap for 30 years? lol

Nothing to do with the actual bloke running the joint ey?  ;D

Dont take it for granted that people at footy clubs actually know what there doing, as i can tell you, they dont

10 FLAGS

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 09:39:20 AM »
Our players make mistakes that 16 year old kids wouldnt make in junior matches. Theres no coach that would be able to help them. These players are the cause of the damage - sack them not the coach who at least knows that we are not good enough. Over the last 30years we have had coaches who thought we were on our way and they never had a clue, at least Hardwick knows the reality.

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 09:39:42 AM »
This is the reason we've been crap for 30 years because of complete morons like this starting threads. How dumb can you get lol. So dumb that I feel like smashing them. Have you learnt a thing after all these years? Or are you that dumb that you'll make the same mistake over and over again for your whole life  8)

Nothing to do with the actual blokes running the joint ey?  ;D

Alot of it has been the rubbish recruiters and lack of staff at the club. Wallace got blamed for this but he didn't have much say in the recruiting. The club picked up Oakleigh Nicholls without even seeing him play lol

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 09:41:11 AM »

If Morris needs a shoulder reco at seasons (and any other players have major surgery which delays their preseason and ultimately affects their 2013 season) I will tell the club to jam my membership.

Bet you don't.   ;D

tony_montana

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 09:47:10 AM »

If Morris needs a shoulder reco at seasons (and any other players have major surgery which delays their preseason and ultimately affects their 2013 season) I will tell the club to jam my membership.

Bet you don't.   ;D

No Im serious this time  :lol 

Gigantor

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 09:49:56 AM »
i dont believe we should sack the coach.One of the things we need to do is see how other clubs do it.People here continually give it to the kangaroos.yet they are always there abouts .they drop for a year or 2 then bounce back..Why???The bulldogs is another one.They are down at the moment ,but you can bet your bottom dollar they will also bounce back.yet we drift along at the bottom.promicisng resurgence for a week or 2 then back to normal crap.
not that long ago Carlton were almost out for the count,after receiving a million dollar fine and not being able to participate in the draft properly,yet they have bounced back.Even last night ,some estimate they had 10 players out,yet won...Theres something amiss at our football club....i reckon its a soul

Offline sugark

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 09:58:14 AM »
I can't believe the comments on this topic! Eff me, we are the youngest list behind GC and GWS, we need to learn to win the close ones. It will come but bugger me at least we are in these games, in the past couple of years we weren't even close so I don't know why it's Hardwicks fault.  We are on the right track.

Who was calling for Hardwick to be sacked when we beat Hawthorn by 10 goals and Sydney by 5? The facts are that we had virtually nil injuries then and showed what we are capable of, what is being exposed right now is our clear lack of depth.

The facts are that with injuries to Foley, Grimes, Vickery, Griffiths, Batchelor reveals that our 5 replacements just aren't up to it.  We need to shore up our depth and hopefully that will happen this off season but let's not go crazy because of these last couple of results. I've seen enough to know that with another off season of strategic recruiting and another preseason for our youngsters that we will be a much better side in 2013.

Whilst I agree Hardwick could change things up a little, like last night move Riewoldt up to wing because hewas getting soundly beaten but unfortunately with our injuries we don't have enough talls to put forward if you take Jack out of there.

I know it's easy to say but we are on track, whilst its so disappointing to smell success but yet fall short, we are in the right place and I look forward to 2013.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 10:06:52 AM »

Nothing to do with the actual bloke running the joint ey?  ;D

Dont take it for granted that people at footy clubs actually know what there doing, as i can tell you, they dont

Totoally agree, I cant believe the RFC ever hired you, like WTF went on there.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 10:07:49 AM »
I'm curious, what specific mistakes do you feel Hardwick has made?

I think perhaps he should have tried to flood the backline during the GC game but I remember he was having trouble even getting a message out to the players to get Cotch back on so getting a message out to flood would have been igh impossible particularly with Newman, Rance and Cotch instructing the young/panicked players to do so.

Is there some specific match day mistakes I have missed?  :huh

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 10:11:41 AM »
I'm curious, what specific mistakes do you feel Hardwick has made?

I think perhaps he should have tried to flood the backline during the GC game but I remember he was having trouble even getting a message out to the players to get Cotch back on so getting a message out to flood would have been igh impossible particularly with Newman, Rance and Cotch instructing the young/panicked players to do so.

Is there some specific match day mistakes I have missed?  :huh

Plenty

No plan b to combat Petrie being isolated

No man on man in GC game

Playing Miller, Maric ahead of getting games into Elton and co

Jackson still in the leadership group

You may say these are not match day decisions but they effect the whole team

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2012, 10:19:44 AM »
All it needed was for a ruckman or tall to stand 10 metres in front of Petrie, but our players dont understand squat. A coach can only do so much. I reiterate, theres nothing any coach could do with the amount of unbelievable mistakes that our players make.

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2012, 10:19:58 AM »
I think all would have to agree that as Tigers supporters we want effort and if a loss follows then so be it. With the cattle out there at the moment its a case of running a V8 engine but only having four spark plugs, its always going to be difficult. As the list develops the close losses will turn into wins, sure there were some clangers last night but on the most part you couldn't fault the effort and the looks on players faces were testament to this.

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2012, 10:23:54 AM »
we havent improved
Culture is rubbish
The losses and the way we lose is terrible

Gigantor

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2012, 10:27:16 AM »
Ok i think many of us here agree that our club culture has been poo..how do we fix this?

10 FLAGS

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2012, 10:29:34 AM »
Ok i think many of us here agree that our club culture has been poo..how do we fix this?

We open a Crust Pizza franchise at Punt Road and all the supporters can get free Pizza  ;D