Author Topic: Essendon face AFL probe/Players found Guilty by CAS  (Read 561788 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Essendon face AFL probe
« Reply #915 on: July 18, 2013, 05:34:23 PM »
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #916 on: July 18, 2013, 11:49:10 PM »
Barrett tonight on the Footy Show backed Caro and Denham's media reports regarding Hird having a meeting with the AFL in late 2011.

Add to that one of Dank's medical associates, who did Dank a favour regarding orders for Essendon, was interviewed and just bagged WADA for banning peptides and accused Dick Pound of cherry picking which ones to ban. It came across as him wanting a free for all in sport when it came to drug use. He went through the three other drugs linked to the Essendon investigation and said two were growth hormone enhances and the other was an anti-inflammatory.

Finally Dean Robinson's lawyer isn't happy with the Bombers mentioning the Weapon in their club statement the other day.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ch 9 makes a Underbelly/Howzat style telemovie about this in a couple of years time  ;D. So many subplots to this.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #917 on: July 19, 2013, 12:00:27 AM »
I spoke to a man today who is right in the know, he's saying the worst possible senario for the Bombers is Hird will be suspended for 12 months and the club will cop a fine! He said that that's what the AFL have outed to the club.
If at the end of the day they have been found guilty of any thing and that's the lame ass penalty they cop then more than a Truck load of chicken poo will be dumped somwhere!!!!

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #918 on: July 19, 2013, 12:09:58 AM »
Hows that work?

Hird suspended= club guilty
Club guilty= drugs used.
Drugs used = Gawn.

WADA is the voice, not these backward bumfuk asada cokeheads.

Step in federal government.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #919 on: July 19, 2013, 12:18:23 AM »
I've had to stop listening to Sen

Finey:: ; Wheatley said everything is OK. Essen Don are clean. Bla bl bla bla... when Efc played saints I never thought they were cheats. I'm not a biochemist. Bla bla bla

Used to like Finey too. He just wants it to be over.

Feiney is a tool.
Always was.
Self proclaimed authority on AFL.
Couldn't even get a game at AJAX -LMAO
Now he holds council on SEN by surrounding himself in Aussie nuffers with a combined IQ of 17.
stuff off Feiney.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:37:21 AM by (•))(©™ »
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #920 on: July 19, 2013, 12:33:27 AM »
I spoke to a man today who is right in the know, he's saying the worst possible senario for the Bombers is Hird will be suspended for 12 months and the club will cop a fine! He said that that's what the AFL have outed to the club.
If at the end of the day they have been found guilty of any thing and that's the lame ass penalty they cop then more than a Truck load of chicken poo will be dumped somwhere!!!!
If Essendon are found guilty and punished then the punishment has to include loss of points. No way can the AFL let them participate in the finals if the club or individuals within the club are found guilty of administering prohibitive/non-sanctioned drugs to their players. It would make a total farce of the finals otherwise.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #921 on: July 19, 2013, 12:41:12 AM »
Hey MT, whadd'ya reckon?

The constant revelations by the media for the last few weeks suggests that
anyone in the know do not trust Demetriou or the AFL as a law enforcing body.

I blame this prick as much as Essendope.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #922 on: July 19, 2013, 12:53:16 AM »
Its corrupt as it comes

makes FIFA look like choir boy

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #923 on: July 19, 2013, 01:01:43 AM »
we'll all soon see how brazen the dogs are.....
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #924 on: July 19, 2013, 04:45:44 AM »
Hey MT, whadd'ya reckon?

The AFL can't afford to have Essendon or a substantial number of its players banned as they need 9 H/A games each week as part of the $1.25 billion tv rights deal. So the AFL would want to see the investigation finished by the end of August which coincides with the end of the H/A season as if there's any club punishment to be handed out, it won't affect the season and hence the finals if Essendon are found guilty and need to be stripped of points. Furthermore, dealing with all of this in a month's time means the AFL can move onto 2014 with clean air. The AFL won't want WADA coming over the top or this investigation dragging on through the finals. IMO the AFL, AFLPA and the Essendon players would accept a player punishment of a suspended sentence with Essendon FC coping the 'whack' if Essendon are found guilty. How much guilty is still unknown given there's at least 4 drugs been mentioned in the investigation. We know AOD-9604 comes under the S.0 (not yet approved for human use hence not allowed) clause of the WADA code so this is why what Hird and Evans knew between late 2011 and early 2013 is important; if they did know AOD-9604 was not yet approved and was under the S.0 clause as early as late 2011 then what this mysterious supposed ASADA offiical they claim told them would be irrelevant. They would be guilty of giving their players a substance they knew wasn't yet approved for human use and then lying to their players about it being legal. It then really steps up a gear (excuse the pun) if Essendon are also found to have indulged in these other drugs (prohibited peptides) - they would be truly and utterly screwed as these drugs come under the S.2 (drug banned) clause in the WADA code. The proverbial would truly hit the fan from Windy Hill to AFL HQ if the latter has occurred. Goodbye Essendon and as a result goodbye 9 games per week.

As I said interesting times :yep.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #925 on: July 19, 2013, 06:58:01 AM »
If Essendon are found guilty and punished then the punishment has to include loss of points. No way can the AFL let them participate in the finals if the club or individuals within the club are found guilty of administering prohibitive/non-sanctioned drugs to their players. It would make a total farce of the finals otherwise.

Have said it before above anything else now this is about the integrity of the competition.

The AFL's Integrity has been badly damaged over the last 18 months.

Failure to act decisively and harshly and the integrity of the competition is stuffed beyond repair

That's what this has become
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 09:26:56 AM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #926 on: July 19, 2013, 08:37:36 AM »
Hey MT, whadd'ya reckon?

here here, absolutely

he is a coward of the highest order. Have a look at the game under his watch

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #927 on: July 19, 2013, 10:41:28 AM »

Have said it before above anything else now this is about the integrity of the competition.

The AFL's Integrity has been badly damaged over the last 18 months.

Failure to act decisively and harshly and the integrity of the competition is stuffed beyond repair

That's what this has become
the competetion has no integrity, as those running it have none.

dimwitto has turned it into a soulless money grabbing venture, with token crackdowns on easy targets that "bring the game into disrepute".

Perhaps when looking for those who bring the game into disrepute these arseclowns should first look in the mirror.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #928 on: July 19, 2013, 10:50:12 AM »
Appears Jimmy Hird has got a bit emotional at his presser this morning:
====================================================
James Hird lashes 'half-truths, rhetoric and lies'
Date: July 19, 2013 - 10:40AM (0)

Essendon coach James Hird has hit out at what he calls innuendo, half-truths and lies spread about him and his AFL club over the supplements saga.

Hird has played a straight bat throughout the ongoing five-month ASADA investigation into his club's suspect supplements program in 2012.

But after a week of having sand kicked in his face - being described as the architect of the program, among the claims - an emotional Hird went on a measured defensive on Friday.

"There's been some truth put out there, but the constant innuendo, rhetoric, half-truths and probably lies that have been spun about the club, the players, the great people that work here, and the half-truths, rhetoric and lies that have been spun about myself have been very hurtful and very damaging," Hird said.

"It's very hard when you keep looking at the hurtful and damaging nature of those comments."

The club issued a strongly worded statement this week refuting Fairfax Media allegations that the AFL warned Hird against looking into the use of peptides.

The Bombers have also denied that Hird was the main architect of the club’s controversial 2012 supplements program.

As he has throughout the process, Hird urged people not to rush to judgment and wait for ASADA to deliver its findings, which are expected next month.

But he also admitted frustration at not being able to fully respond to claims publicly - the Bombers maintaining they cannot make full and frank comment on the issue until after the investigation is completed.

‘‘It’s hard when you can’t respond either. It’s hard when you want to talk about the facts, when you want to explain to people what has happened here,’’ Hird said.

‘‘But the club has committed to a process and we’ll follow the process through.

‘‘But I would say to people ... if you are sitting in judgment, if you’ve made your judgment, please wait until the facts are on the table.

‘‘The facts will come out on the table very soon.

‘‘To my peers, to the players at other clubs, to the people at other clubs, if you can reserve your judgment until all the facts are on the table and we get a chance to see the report, put our version of events across, that would be much appreciated.

‘‘There’s no person out there more than myself than wants the truth, that is trying to find the truth, that wants it out on the table.’’

AAP

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/james-hird-lashes-halftruths-rhetoric-and-lies-20130719-2q8dr.html#ixzz2ZRqE5V68
==============

Boo whoooo

My heart bleeds ....NOT  :banghead
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #929 on: July 19, 2013, 11:01:01 AM »
Lol can'tt respond

Etc and James have been talking shyte relentlessly