Author Topic: RANCE NAHAS and FOLEY  (Read 10908 times)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Re: RANCE NAHAS and FOLEY
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2013, 02:32:55 AM »
Thread needs more armchair vitriol.

:lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2013, 02:27:07 PM »
You have to just laugh at Rance's name in this thread and the reasoning for it. At the game it was fairly obvious Batch was on him for both Dawes goals. But I thought nah I'll check the replay if I'm mistaken. Nope not mistaken. Just a clear vendetta against one player. He stuffed up 2 kicks 1 of which he made up for. Rest of his game was good. Last week he was very good as well with his kicking.

Did give away a dumb free to Dawes and Dawes was huge for them. He made Rance look ordinary and I happen to think Dawes is the worst premiership player in any sport that has ever existed. How he got off Batch & Rance has me stuffed. Neither of those two should be playing on the oppositions number one forward. Maybe we need Chaplin and his over the top celebrations to take the big guys

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2013, 02:34:14 PM »
You have to just laugh at Rance's name in this thread and the reasoning for it. At the game it was fairly obvious Batch was on him for both Dawes goals. But I thought nah I'll check the replay if I'm mistaken. Nope not mistaken. Just a clear vendetta against one player. He stuffed up 2 kicks 1 of which he made up for. Rest of his game was good. Last week he was very good as well with his kicking.

Did give away a dumb free to Dawes and Dawes was huge for them. He made Rance look ordinary and I happen to think Dawes is the worst premiership player in any sport that has ever existed. How he got off Batch & Rance has me stuffed. Neither of those two should be playing on the oppositions number one forward. Maybe we need Chaplin and his over the top celebrations to take the big guys

Yer Rance should have had one kicked on him. Dawes had zero impact once Rance went on him. The issue is he should have been on him to start with. I agree the fist pumper should get the big guy but Dawes is only big when you look at him. Doesn't play big. He had to take Gawn because Rance wouldn't have been able to reach. Rance has had some stinkers this year. Didn't think yesterday was one of them in terms of his opponent beating him. Those 2 kicks though.  :gobdrop :banghead :banghead

I wouldn't mind dipping our toes in the pool to see what it would take to get Frawley. Genuine FB. 1st rounder and a fringe player. Even a Grigg type. Grigg bent them over twice last year and their recruiting is poo. They may fall for it.

FB: Frawley
CHB: Chaplin
3rd tall: Rance
Defensive smalls/mediums: Grimes & Morris
Attacking Rebounder: Houli

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2013, 05:25:00 PM »
Dawes daylight mcgaune

Dawes
Hogan
Watts
Garland
Clark

All significantly better  :-X

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2013, 05:43:14 PM »
I quite like him as a small, medium defender who is bigger and better in the air but also strong at ground level and quick enough to go with them. But yer he could play full back. Only problem is who plays the 2/3 of the year he misses.  :whistle

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2013, 05:45:08 PM »
Astbury?

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2013, 05:56:33 PM »
Astbury?

He's definitely a possibility. Played well on Hurley in nob cup.

gerkin greg

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2013, 06:57:35 PM »
Haven't seen Astbury since, the fat poo truck might have eaten him

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2013, 03:51:03 PM »

Yer Rance should have had one kicked on him. Dawes had zero impact once Rance went on him

Wrong. Dawes split many a pack and brought the footy to the ground for their crappy crumbers. A top defender gets to the footy before Turtle Dawes

:rollin

gerkin greg

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2013, 04:20:10 PM »
Wrong. Rance had more marks that Dawes had touches aka got to the ball before the poo truck.

Dawes was rubbish. 5 clangers and 4 frees against. from 7 kicks. LMAO

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2013, 05:30:42 PM »
Coach still cranky after we beat Poot.  :laugh:

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2013, 08:28:53 PM »
Dawes is such a poo truck hes had a good game coz he split a pack.

the claw

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2013, 10:13:47 PM »
lol at the defenders of all things rance.
if we are smart we will be shopping him around in the hope of getting something decent for him. yes even i am optimistic at times but i dont think rival clubs are dumb enough to give up something decent for a hack.

things that regularly happen
gets beaten one on one, falls over at critical time and often, regularly misjudges the ball in the air, regularly gives away free kicks, regularly gets caught out of position because he lacks a footy brain and he regularly turns the ball over under pressure. he probably concedes more goals than any other defender in the entire comp.
yet all of these things are forgiven in a heart beat because hes courageous he pulls of the odd desperate spoil or has the odd despeate act. unbelievable.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2013, 10:42:24 PM »
Stopped reading at
yes even i am optimistic at times
:gobdrop

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2013, 08:48:22 AM »
 :lol