Author Topic: Richmond V's Bombers - Dreamtime game - Round 9, 2013  (Read 10716 times)

Jackstar is back!!!

Re: Richmond V's Bombers - Dreamtime game - Round 9, 2013
« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2013, 11:58:43 PM »
we wont play finals, not good enough

dwaino

« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2013, 12:00:31 AM »
Woah Sherlock Holmes here  :shh

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2013, 06:59:49 AM »
Disappointing game really
Didn't show they were prepared to overcome the Essendon pressure
At crucial points were momentum could've been turned, dusty missed 2 crucial set shots. Nahas and his slip slide turnover etc.
What was most Disappointing was we never played to our best all night and although they were good we made them look much better than they were.
I also wasted my time and my hard earned on the dream time guernsey  ::)

Not nice losing to cheats who use drugs in sport

The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2013, 07:19:48 AM »
Disappointing game really
Didn't show they were prepared to overcome the Essendon pressure
At crucial points were momentum could've been turned, dusty missed 2 crucial set shots. Nahas and his slip slide turnover etc.
What was most Disappointing was we never played to our best all night and although they were good we made them look much better than they were.
I also wasted my time and my hard earned on the dream time guernsey  ::)

Not nice losing to cheats who use drugs in sport

Not nice losing to cheats who use drugs in sport x2 and nothing will come of it, they may loose all their prem points but what about us?? A waste of time playing against that mob, for all.....
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2013, 07:34:22 AM »
I thought that too, I wonder how many supporters of opposition clubs feel cheated by losing to the bombers.
AFL under spotlight here, dimitroo says we want to win back trust  :help
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2013, 08:12:13 AM »
WAP........ :banghead
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2013, 08:14:26 AM »
Can't play the big stage, can't rise, we need two more players that are very good, we are stuffing pathetic!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Rampstar

« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2013, 08:34:29 AM »
we wont play finals, not good enough

Sadly I have to agree. We aint good enough and our recruiting of the recycleds last year was poor. Last years recruiting of the recycleds added absolutely NOTHING to our team IMHO. Should have picked some kids instead  :'(

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2013, 09:24:36 AM »
We miss Knights and Conca big time!!!!!
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''

Duckworth,Bradbury,Weston

« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2013, 09:26:15 AM »
I told you so but you ignored me.
Happy Richmond faces pre match, desolate ones post match after the apocalypse came to Punt Rd for the 30th time in 32 seasons.
Is Deledio your best player or Cotchin?
Hardly stars if you ask me and I was laughing at my RFC mate telling him give it 2 or 3 years and Vlaustin will be a scrubber also. Cotchin is a donut like Wayne Campbell almost a Brownlow winner one year and just an average plodder for the rest of his career.
You proved me write last night and showed how inferior you are to us in every department and how far away from us you are.
Richmond are the worst performed club with the worst admin and the worst players and the worst culture and the worst psychological problems. If they opened up Larundel again anyone who has played for Richmond would be checking in.
Another year without finals after so much promise but then again you are full of hype broken promises, broken tackles, broken hearted fans again.
Is Benny Gale offering a 1-0-75 package.
We promise to make 1 final and win 0 quarters and lose by 75 plus points.
I hope in my heart of hearts you improve but need to beat us in Round 23 to make finals and the boys just toss you into the corner and give you another embarrassing footy lesson and a dose of reality never seen at Punt Rd since well the last time you finished 9th or last night even.
Keep wearing your Jeep and Bingle jackets at the footy and keep on smiling. I hear they are bring in a final 9 next year. Maybe Gold Coast will get in after they beat you again and you'll finish tenth.
Another clean out perhaps? The 30th in 32 seasons.
Enjoy your bacon and eggs and your wet nix in stale milk.
Good luck losers.
As the Bombers Fly Up.

dwaino

« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2013, 09:28:14 AM »
At least we'll still be playing for points in round 23  :shh

Rampstar

« Reply #147 on: May 26, 2013, 09:29:11 AM »
I told you so but you ignored me.
Happy Richmond faces pre match, desolate ones post match after the apocalypse came to Punt Rd for the 30th time in 32 seasons.
Is Deledio your best player or Cotchin?
Hardly stars if you ask me and I was laughing at my RFC mate telling him give it 2 or 3 years and Vlaustin will be a scrubber also. Cotchin is a donut like Wayne Campbell almost a Brownlow winner one year and just an average plodder for the rest of his career.
You proved me write last night and showed how inferior you are to us in every department and how far away from us you are.
Richmond are the worst performed club with the worst admin and the worst players and the worst culture and the worst psychological problems. If they opened up Larundel again anyone who has played for Richmond would be checking in.
Another year without finals after so much promise but then again you are full of hype broken promises, broken tackles, broken hearted fans again.
Is Benny Gale offering a 1-0-75 package.
We promise to make 1 final and win 0 quarters and lose by 75 plus points.
I hope in my heart of hearts you improve but need to beat us in Round 23 to make finals and the boys just toss you into the corner and give you another embarrassing footy lesson and a dose of reality never seen at Punt Rd since well the last time you finished 9th or last night even.
Keep wearing your Jeep and Bingle jackets at the footy and keep on smiling. I hear they are bring in a final 9 next year. Maybe Gold Coast will get in after they beat you again and you'll finish tenth.
Another clean out perhaps? The 30th in 32 seasons.
Enjoy your bacon and eggs and your wet nix in stale milk.
Good luck losers.
As the Bombers Fly Up.

this is quality my guess is usernames on the job here.  :clapping

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #148 on: May 26, 2013, 10:41:04 PM »
Our zoning is either deplorable or our players aren't prepared to work hard enough to make it work

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #149 on: May 27, 2013, 07:04:53 AM »
Our zoning is either deplorable or our players aren't prepared to work hard enough to make it work

The latter, definitely the latter. They worked hard enough against Port and look at the result = it worked
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)