Author Topic: Richmond V's Bombers - Dreamtime game - Round 9, 2013  (Read 10565 times)

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
Re: Richmond V's Bombers - Dreamtime game - Round 9, 2013
« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2013, 08:02:07 AM »
I told you so but you ignored me.
Happy Richmond faces pre match, desolate ones post match after the apocalypse came to Punt Rd for the 30th time in 32 seasons.
Is Deledio your best player or Cotchin?
Hardly stars if you ask me and I was laughing at my RFC mate telling him give it 2 or 3 years and Vlaustin will be a scrubber also. Cotchin is a donut like Wayne Campbell almost a Brownlow winner one year and just an average plodder for the rest of his career.
You proved me write last night and showed how inferior you are to us in every department and how far away from us you are.
Richmond are the worst performed club with the worst admin and the worst players and the worst culture and the worst psychological problems. If they opened up Larundel again anyone who has played for Richmond would be checking in.
Another year without finals after so much promise but then again you are full of hype broken promises, broken tackles, broken hearted fans again.
Is Benny Gale offering a 1-0-75 package.
We promise to make 1 final and win 0 quarters and lose by 75 plus points.
I hope in my heart of hearts you improve but need to beat us in Round 23 to make finals and the boys just toss you into the corner and give you another embarrassing footy lesson and a dose of reality never seen at Punt Rd since well the last time you finished 9th or last night even.
Keep wearing your Jeep and Bingle jackets at the footy and keep on smiling. I hear they are bring in a final 9 next year. Maybe Gold Coast will get in after they beat you again and you'll finish tenth.
Another clean out perhaps? The 30th in 32 seasons.
Enjoy your bacon and eggs and your wet nix in stale milk.
Good luck losers.
As the Bombers Fly Up.

You are a Wayneker pal!!!
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #151 on: May 27, 2013, 06:54:13 PM »
This was the most dissapointing loss for me for a long time.

Last week Brisbane showed how to beat up on essendon and we did not come close to replicating it.
The thing that stood out was one of the basics of football, getting numbers to the contest. Essendon did this much better than us and it allowed them an out from the pressure our players were trying to create, and conversely it stopped us from finding an out when we had hot posession.

At one stage i noticed grigg run away from a 2 on 1 ( in the bummers favour) contest to take a defensive position rather than get over and give a chop out  :banghead

It also does my head in to see us outnumbered at a contest, which the opposition win, then they can still find loose men. Like WTF?
That sort of poo is a throwback to the wallace years.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2013, 08:20:01 PM »
Coaches' votes (Hardwick and Hird):

Richmond v Essendon
10 Jobe Watson (Ess)
6 Michael Hibberd (Ess)
5 Brent Stanton (Ess)
3 Patrick Ryder (Ess)
3 David Zaharakis (Ess)
2 Courtenay Dempsey (Ess)
1 Jake Carlisle (Ess)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-05-27/afl-coaches-votes

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2013, 08:43:14 PM »
This was the most dissapointing loss for me for a long time.

Last week Brisbane showed how to beat up on essendon and we did not come close to replicating it.
The thing that stood out was one of the basics of football, getting numbers to the contest. Essendon did this much better than us and it allowed them an out from the pressure our players were trying to create, and conversely it stopped us from finding an out when we had hot posession.

At one stage i noticed grigg run away from a 2 on 1 ( in the bummers favour) contest to take a defensive position rather than get over and give a chop out  :banghead

It also does my head in to see us outnumbered at a contest, which the opposition win, then they can still find loose men. Like WTF?

Bingo  :clapping :clapping :bow
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #154 on: May 28, 2013, 08:13:11 AM »
Coaches' votes (Hardwick and Hird):

Richmond v Essendon
10 Jobe Watson (Ess)
6 Michael Hibberd (Ess)
5 Brent Stanton (Ess)
3 Patrick Ryder (Ess)
3 David Zaharakis (Ess)
2 Courtenay Dempsey (Ess)
1 Jake Carlisle (Ess)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-05-27/afl-coaches-votes

Geez Jones, have a look at that would ýa! Not ONE Richmond player. Says it all really.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2013, 02:37:54 PM »

I miss that soul. If he were still here he would have comforted us with a brilliant post match presser. Instead we get "yeah, look no doubt, yeah yeah oh look we'll do our due diligence, oh look".

Bring back Wallace I say.

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: May 28, 2013, 03:10:33 PM »
Happy Richmond faces pre match, desolate ones post match after the apocalypse came to Punt Rd for the 30th time in 32 seasons.
Hardly stars if you ask me and I was laughing at my RFC mate telling him give it 2 or 3 years and Vlaustin will be a scrubber also. Cotchin is a donut like Wayne Campbell almost a Brownlow winner one year and just an average plodder for the rest of his career.
You proved me write last night and showed how inferior you are to us in every department and how far away from us you are.
Richmond are the worst performed club with the worst admin and the worst players and the worst culture and the worst psychological problems. If they opened up Larundel again anyone who has played for Richmond would be checking in.
Another year without finals after so much promise but then again you are full of hype broken promises, broken tackles, broken hearted fans again.
I hope in my heart of hearts you improve but need to beat us in Round 23 to make finals and the boys just toss you into the corner and give you another embarrassing footy lesson and a dose of reality never seen at Punt Rd since well the last time you finished 9th or last night even.
Keep wearing your Jeep and Bingle jackets at the footy and keep on smiling. I hear they are bring in a final 9 next year. Maybe Gold Coast will get in after they beat you again and you'll finish tenth.
Good luck losers.
As the Bombers SHOOT Up.
And people wonder why everybody hates this bunch of cheating junkie dogs.
**** off back to your pathetic , pi$$weak  Essendon forums where you can all get together and talk about how you're gonna win the flag again this year....until you collapse in a heap , AGAIN , and lose every game in the second half of the season, AGAIN , and miss the finals , AGAIN , or sneak into eighth spot and get absolutely slaughtered by 100 pts+ in the elimination final AGAIN.
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #157 on: May 28, 2013, 03:17:56 PM »
Good luck losers.
As the Bombers SHOOT Up.
And people wonder why everybody hates this bunch of cheating junkie dogs.
**** off back to your pathetic , pi$$weak  Essendon forums where you can all get together and talk about how you're gonna win the flag again this year....until you collapse in a heap , AGAIN , and lose every game in the second half of the season, AGAIN , and miss the finals , AGAIN , or sneak into eighth spot and get absolutely slaughtered by 100 pts+ in the elimination final AGAIN.
[bummerblitz] but this time is different. we've got Daniher. [/bummerblitz]