Author Topic: Richmond V's Bombers - Dreamtime game - Round 9, 2013  (Read 10682 times)

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond V's Bombers - Dreamtime game - Round 9, 2013
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2013, 09:47:45 PM »
Hurley had concussion but it looks like Essendon will still be playing him.
Memory loss at older age but #whateverittakes.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2013, 09:49:07 PM »
np, we can give him some more things that he will want to forget during the game, maybe even help him with some extra concussions
Lots of people name their swords......

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2013, 09:54:34 PM »
We can employ Melbourne's runner as a one off to stand on his head if need be. :rollin

Duckworth,Weston,Bradbury

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2013, 11:16:02 PM »
Yes it is finally here.
We have seen off Adelaide when no one gave us a hope. We saw off Freo when it was speculated that our beloved and honest coach James Hird was thought he was going to step down. We trounced Collingwood on Anzac Day and the easiest game of the lot is now here Dreamtime at the G against Ninthmond.

Why will it be easy? First and foremost we are a more professional successful footy club. From premierships to the way we run our day to day we are better than anyone. We have successfully split the atom you guys are still looking for protons neutrons and carbons. That is how far behind you are against us. You are so far behind that a loss is the only inevitable result. If that is too difficult to understand then I'll break it down further for you simpletons.

Fletcher still a gun. Whoever he takes he'll run off, chase, tackle, impede and if he is on Riewoldt with no pressure may I add. Add Hooker and Carlisle to the mix and the only bloke in Richmond colours who could trouble them is Royce Hart and he stopped playing ages ago. Vickery and Nahas don't stand a chance and as for King anyone remember his Dreamtime game last year and while I'm at it Nahas too. You could play with an extra in Brad Miller as a loose man in your forward line and we still will mop up any spillage.

Brownlow Medallist Jobe Watson is by far and away the fairest and best player in the AFL playing for the best and fairest side. Cotchin whilst good is no Brownlow Medallist and hence he is not in our league. Add Zaharakis and Stanton and our runners are far more accomplished than Foley and Deledio. Howlett and Heppell are far more tough and long lasting in games than Martin and our midfield is just a much more courageous, stylish, disciplined and skilled midfield.

Bellchambers and Ryder need only to show up to inhibit Peg Leg Maric and give our boys first use of the ball and Ryder I am sure remembers when he won on points at quarter time a few years ago on Vickery.

Crameri has the measure of anyone you can dish up whether Rance or Chaplin and Hurley and Gumbleton are too agile, strong and powerful for your blokes and Batchelor. Add Dempsey and Lovett Murray as an indigenous edge to our already burgeoning side of options and we are chock full of stars.

The crowd will be full of us Bombers even though it is your home game and of the 85 thousand at least 55 will be Bomber fans so it will be nice to shut you blokes up early and hear the Bomber Banter.

Your side is a 9-12 side at best and that is all it will ever be. Occasionally the universe does align against us as it did in Dreamtime 2011 but these things do happen and normal service is restored very quickly as it was later that year and last year at Dreamtime.

As I said we are of greater eminence than you.All you are is just a list of futile tryers who occasionally string a good game here or there but for the most part are lacking in the abilities to be a winning side as we are both on and off the field. Before you mention even any investigations, nothing is proven, nothing has happened and we will be cleared and this witch hunt by certain elements of the media will be stomped down on and squashed like a bug. The type of annoying bug the Richmond Football Club is. We just love playing you in these games listening to the hype from Punt Rd only to hear silence at the Punt Rd End by 5 minutes into the last quarter when you fail in another big game but hey you guys bring color but we bring attitude and results and that is what counts in footy.

We are a better side and a more successful side and you guys are just a grim reminder of what not to be, what not to aspire to and what failure is all about. An example is this in 2001 you guys lost a Preliminary Final by 12 goals and since then you still have not learnt not so much how to get there and win one but how just how to be professional and function effectively in this competition as a real leading footy club instead you guys are happy with your lot turn up and go home and whatever will be will be.

In 1999 we lost a Preliminary Final by a point in a game we barely deserved to lose yet the following season it took one of those planetary alignments to break our undefeated record and ruin a perfect season. We won a flag yet we still look for a way to win it better and that is why we as our slogan says "whatever it takes" makes us the darlings of the footy world and the most revered footy club in the competition while you at Punt Rd have no respect and are reviled by most people who have any self respect and live their lives by reasonable morals and standards expected by our society.

As I said I am looking forward to this Saturday and the banter and fanfare that I will see on the train and around town on Saturday evening especially the looks of optimism, hope and expectation on your faces which hide the fear and pain of a long suffering Richmond supporter that can be spotted from a long way off as opposed to our calm, professional, calculating and clinical nature which will be there for all the fans of our great game to see firsthand and on the big stage this Saturday night to signal another epic Richmond failure.

What is more enjoyable than the actual dismantling of your C grade footy team is the blank cold stares of Richmond fans out and about and on the way home and the silence which paints their already ridiculed and defeated faces compared to the smug and quiet arrogance of our fans knowing that we are stronger, fitter, better, tougher and more professional than your footy club will ever ever be. Even your past successes are tinged with thuggery and brutality proving that as a club and a supporter base you are more subhuman than human as opposed to our affluence, refinement, class, status and dignity.

See you all at the game. Enjoy the pre game festivities because that is we're the pleasantries will end and the fun will begin.

As the Bombers Fly Up.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 11:37:09 PM by DuckworthWestonBradbury »

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2013, 11:33:03 PM »
Someone's lost their marbles.
What a load of poo.

Offline The Glove

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2013, 11:34:23 PM »
Gee great pis$take DWB.  You have captured the essence of the Head up backside Essendon supporter as if you were one yourself.

:lol

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2013, 11:36:03 PM »
Was funny first time, this one tl;dr

gerkin greg

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2013, 11:46:23 PM »
Anyone know if the drug cheats are gonna wear that grey granny gash jumper in this game?

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2013, 11:46:49 PM »
Not as good as Grand Old Flog

Offline The Glove

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2013, 11:53:14 PM »

I just caught up with that one.  Seems we have a theme going here.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2013, 12:04:30 AM »
I like stats , especially the stat that has us winning 9 of the past 14 against Essendon.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it troll.
Unleash the tornado

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2013, 12:48:44 AM »
yawn.gif anyone read it?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2013, 06:58:47 AM »

Grand Old Flag has deleted their account

And look who's entered the building and left in one day  ::)

;D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 07:17:13 AM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH