Author Topic: Xbox One  (Read 49124 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Xbox One
« Reply #465 on: July 04, 2015, 01:40:22 PM »
Was going to get Batman but Big W didn't have any :banghead

dwaino

« Reply #466 on: July 04, 2015, 02:46:57 PM »
EB don't know that so just go to a centre with both shops and price match  ;D new Batman is quality.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #467 on: July 04, 2015, 02:49:57 PM »
Hey, good idea. I know the people at Big W anyway so I can just let them know IF EB call (they have on the odd occasion for me) to just tell them that there is some in stock ;D. Yeah I've been talked into it from what I've heard about it. Although right now I've been a fair bit into Farcry 4.

On another note, you hear about the unofficial announcement of AFL live 3?

dwaino

« Reply #468 on: July 04, 2015, 04:35:48 PM »
Batman definitely worth your time when you finally get it. Genuine GOTY contender  ;D

Haven't heard anything on new AFL game. Big Ant are doing another Rugby game so it will probably would be the same mob who made a meal of the last AFL game if so.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #469 on: July 04, 2015, 08:05:57 PM »
Batman definitely worth your time when you finally get it. Genuine GOTY contender  ;D

Haven't heard anything on new AFL game. Big Ant are doing another Rugby game so it will probably would be the same mob who made a meal of the last AFL game if so.

Might get it tomorrow  :snidegrin

Here's where the "unofficial" announcement came from I believe.. https://twitter.com/Apples_27/status/610752561063170049

dwaino

« Reply #470 on: July 04, 2015, 08:19:28 PM »
Fingers crossed then  ;D

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #471 on: July 04, 2015, 09:17:00 PM »
Wicked witch doing it though :chuck

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #472 on: May 17, 2016, 12:56:43 PM »
Anything good around lately?

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #473 on: May 17, 2016, 06:21:22 PM »
I'm a PS man, but battlefront (star wars) is still great fun.

dwaino

« Reply #474 on: May 17, 2016, 11:53:33 PM »

There is a bit out, depends what you're after. I've mostly been smashing through my backlog picking up some platinums. Come jump on the BF video game board ya bum.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #475 on: May 19, 2016, 04:48:34 PM »
I'm a PS man, but battlefront (star wars) is still great fun.

Yeah I got back into that lately but I'm going to get into something new now that I have a bit of spare time ;D

There is a bit out, depends what you're after. I've mostly been smashing through my backlog picking up some platinums. Come jump on the BF video game board ya bum.

I'm going to give Homefront: Revolution a whirl. Not a whole lot of hype around it so I'm not expecting too much but apparently there's 30 hours of single player gameplay :o. Might have a quick read and see if I wanna make an account :lol

dwaino

« Reply #476 on: May 19, 2016, 09:29:31 PM »
Do it. The guys that post on it are up on their stuff are pretty cool (and generally despise the rest of BF as well) so it's the best way to keep up to date with stuff and talk about games. It's pretty much the only place I visit and post now. This joint is a dump truck.

Be careful with Homefront, has reviewed arse and the last one was a flop. If you want eye candy then check out Uncharted 4. Best looking thing to ever come out on a console. It's a bit slow so you might get bored, I did by the end. I'm just going back through stuff like Just Cause 3 and Shadow of Mordor to get the platinums at the moment. Battlefield 1 looks cool. Not until October but I'm keen for a new Battlefield (eff CoD) and will be refreshing to be in a different era, WW1.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #477 on: May 20, 2016, 01:02:35 AM »
Do it. The guys that post on it are up on their stuff are pretty cool (and generally despise the rest of BF as well) so it's the best way to keep up to date with stuff and talk about games. It's pretty much the only place I visit and post now. This joint is a dump truck.

Be careful with Homefront, has reviewed arse and the last one was a flop. If you want eye candy then check out Uncharted 4. Best looking thing to ever come out on a console. It's a bit slow so you might get bored, I did by the end. I'm just going back through stuff like Just Cause 3 and Shadow of Mordor to get the platinums at the moment. Battlefield 1 looks cool. Not until October but I'm keen for a new Battlefield (eff CoD) and will be refreshing to be in a different era, WW1.

Yeah I was tossing up Homefront vs Uncharted but heard Uncharted is slow and has a lot of cut scenes so I'm going to take the punt on Homefront although it's pretty pricey. Shame about Homefront's reviews - I sort of avoided them especially now that it's out in the states. I heard it's a bit half way between Battlefield and COD as well, which like you I'm more into Battlefield than COD and it doesn't have PVP which works for me because I'm not all that into it.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #478 on: August 24, 2016, 12:56:36 PM »
Bit late to the party but been quite into Batman Arkham Knight. Kept putting off getting it since it first came out but finally did on the PS4 store winter sale and I regret not doing it sooner

Another game that interests me is the new Hitman. Tossing up whether to wait for full release or buy the periodic thing they've got out now.

Oh, and I hope the new south park game is as good as the old one :thumbsup

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #479 on: August 24, 2016, 01:44:52 PM »
All the games seem to be the same so what's the difference bw xbox and ps?
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?