Author Topic: Shaun Hampson / Hammertime [merged]  (Read 362890 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Hammertime
« Reply #2010 on: July 02, 2016, 05:38:56 AM »
Poor Maric = Great Hamspud

But must agree Ivy looks just about gone

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #2011 on: July 02, 2016, 07:29:21 AM »
Where are the experts?????

Who knows 😉
Just goes to shows the experts that pot Hammer
Did Ivan know what color the ball was tonight
Embarrassing

If your going to put aside Maric had a gazillion more hit outs to advantage than Hamspud had last week (ok let's humor ourselves and reality and do this for a moment), Maric actually had just 4 less disposals around the ground than Hampson had last week.

Four.

Yet that's the difference for you and WAT between a ruckman you back to the hilt and a ruckman you don't rate.

LMFAO

You guys have NFI

If only you knew 😉

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2012 on: July 02, 2016, 08:17:37 AM »

Who knows 😉
Embarrassing

If your going to put aside Maric had a gazillion more hit outs to advantage than Hamspud had last week (ok let's humor ourselves and reality and do this for a moment), Maric actually had just 4 less disposals around the ground than Hampson had last week.

Four.

Yet that's the difference for you and WAT between a ruckman you back to the hilt and a ruckman you don't rate.

LMFAO

You guys have NFI

Did you watch the game???? Do you have a clue or are you a complete fool????? Maric couldn't mark the ball, no hitouts to advantage, he was a mess, the worst single performance from a player in years. If you don't think we missed Hampson last night you are clearly lacking in grey matter. :help
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2013 on: July 02, 2016, 08:26:36 AM »

Who knows 😉
Embarrassing

Four.

LMFAO

You guys have NFI

Did you watch the game???? Do you have a clue or are you a complete fool????? Maric couldn't mark the ball, no hitouts to advantage, he was a mess, the worst single performance from a player in years. If you don't think we missed Hampson last night you are clearly lacking in grey matter. :help

Your wrong on hitouts to advantage. But as i said, put this aside.

Read my post again. There is not a great deal of difference between both of them around the ground. Maric is shot but Hampson is only marginally better (i.e. a spud) based on recent games.

Capisce?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2014 on: July 02, 2016, 08:53:23 AM »

Who knows 😉
Embarrassing

Four.

LMFAO

You guys have NFI

Your wrong on hitouts to advantage. But as i said, put this aside.

Read my post again. There is not a great deal of difference between both of them around the ground. Maric is shot but Hampson is only marginally better (i.e. a spud) based on recent games.

Capisce?
Nor did maric stand by with his hands on his hips after the ruck contest. He at least tried to have an impact with second efforts. He did block for his midfielders, but just looked incapable of bending down himself to attack the loose the ball as he could before his body gave up. The bullocking attack on the ball, sadly, was largely amiss, yet he still crapped all over Hampson in this regard.

But considering WAT doesnt even under understand the concept of second efforts, we could never expect him to understand just how important it is for your ruckman to make them.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2015 on: July 02, 2016, 09:30:21 AM »
Player a being a dud doesn't make player b any better

The logic of a demented chimpanzee several on here
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #2016 on: July 02, 2016, 11:18:33 AM »
:facepalm.....
Let me get this right, you actually like The Spud as a player?
Or are you just taking the pee?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:16:13 PM by WilliamPowell »
The club that keeps giving.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2017 on: July 02, 2016, 11:34:17 AM »
Tigers are riddled with injury. Lets all get the noose out & lynch them all.

Like the lynch mob all of us here are. We have to deal with what we have. Midfielders were a huge problem last night. Blame them also

Offline Heart of Darkness

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #2018 on: July 02, 2016, 11:48:37 AM »

Think most on here acknowledge that Hampson is ahead of Maric. Doesn't mean Hampson is good.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:15:36 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #2019 on: July 02, 2016, 12:05:19 PM »
They're both poo.

Maric was tapping it right down to Port players all night.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2020 on: July 02, 2016, 12:25:36 PM »
:facepalm.....

Think most on here acknowledge that Hampson is ahead of Maric. Doesn't mean Hampson is good.

Hampson is what we have, he is doing a very good job for us this year and that was proven beyond doubt last night, if anyone thinks we didn't miss him they are kidding themselves. Is he the future, no, but that does not mean we don't need him now and he is doing the job!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:17:20 PM by WilliamPowell »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2021 on: July 02, 2016, 02:09:28 PM »
 :lol
doing a good job at what?
The only thing he does is get his hand to ball more than, or equal to the opposition ruck.
what else?

all you do is sit there is there and slag off at those that actually comment on what he does and doesnt do, but cannot come up with anything more that "watch the game" "or he is doing his job".
Never do you say what we should be looking for or what exactly you think his job as a ruckman should entail.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2022 on: July 02, 2016, 08:19:18 PM »
LMAO at Maric playing like Hampsud and WAT and Jackstar talking Hamspon up

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #2023 on: July 04, 2016, 11:32:05 AM »

Nope. Maric's performance was worse than an average Hampson performance. And Maric was competing against a third string ruckman who is really a KPD.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2024 on: July 04, 2016, 11:45:20 AM »

Nope. Maric's performance was worse than an average Hampson performance. And Maric was competing against a third string ruckman who is really a KPD.
Don't underestimate Trengove. He was a gun as a junior and played ruck. Was very dominant in that position. 
Having said that, Maric was very very poor. It's as if he was punishing the club for having him play in the magoos.... :whistle..
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.