Author Topic: Shaun Hampson / Hammertime [merged]  (Read 318011 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Shaun Hampson Officially a Tiger
« Reply #405 on: October 11, 2013, 11:58:40 AM »
You are on fire  :clapping

tony_montana

« Reply #406 on: October 11, 2013, 12:01:58 PM »
You are on fire  :clapping

Crowley>>>>>>cotchin bc cotch is a dwarf

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #407 on: October 11, 2013, 12:43:09 PM »
You are incorrect as cot chin is almost 6'1

tony_montana

« Reply #408 on: October 11, 2013, 12:46:14 PM »

yep 185cms, a whole 2 cms bigger than the 183cm midgets.  :whistle
Dwarfs>midgets?

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #409 on: October 11, 2013, 01:21:44 PM »
Some putrid things being posted here. Disgusting. Agree with the Tones to be honest. I love how Hampson is a good player now that we have recruited him. If he was at Carlton he'd be a 'spud' or a dud.

Laughable. McEvoy is a bloody good player. Watch him next year in a good side getting a quality chop out from Hale.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #410 on: October 11, 2013, 01:39:17 PM »
Some putrid things being posted here. Disgusting. Agree with the Tones to be honest. I love how Hampson is a good player now that we have recruited him. If he was at Carlton he'd be a 'spud' or a dud.

Laughable. McEvoy is a bloody good player. Watch him next year in a good side getting a quality chop out from Hale.

Coach, you of all people should know that good coaching staff such as ours are perfectly capable at turning around players with specific deficiencies. Hampson's is his kicking. The rest of his game is actually pretty good. Also playing him in a position that best suits him will help unlike the scum who desperately shoved him into the forward line because they lacked height.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #411 on: October 11, 2013, 01:41:38 PM »
If he is seeking good coaching why on earth is he coming to Richmond?

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #412 on: October 11, 2013, 01:43:02 PM »

yep 185cms, a whole 2 cms bigger than the 183cm midgets.  :whistle
Dwarfs>midgets?

6'1 is indeed less of a risk 5'11

I see your panties are in a twist. If u reread the thread you will find I didn't raise this concept.

If u have two players of equal ability; 190 and 180. You beleive recruites and list managers would prefer the smaller?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 02:14:50 PM by Bentleigh-esque »

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #413 on: October 11, 2013, 01:45:24 PM »
Because Brendon Lade is a quality coach. Is there anything or anyone you "support" at our club??? You seem to be bagging everything of late. Time for a Snickers dude.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #414 on: October 11, 2013, 01:48:16 PM »
Because Brendon Lade is a quality coach. Is there anything or anyone you "support" at our club??? You seem to be bagging everything of late. Time for a Snickers dude.

How do you know that? Teach you a few moves for centre bounces did he? What have I been bagging? There's a difference between calling things as you see it and bagging for no reason. There's also a difference between supporting the club and making retarderd calls on players like McEvoy.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #415 on: October 11, 2013, 02:06:39 PM »

How do you know that? Teach you a few moves for centre bounces did he? What have I been bagging? There's a difference between calling things as you see it and bagging for no reason. There's also a difference between supporting the club and making foolerd calls on players like McEvoy.

Coach, I don't think you have any authority to comment on this thread.
Please remain calm and continue posting in the Shitltz thread...,

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #416 on: October 11, 2013, 02:10:31 PM »
It's a forum man. So Hampson's game is pretty good according to Tiga, just his kicking needs work. So he comes to Richmond for the coaching because Lade is a quality coach. So...Lade is going to teach Hampson how to kick? Given he is going into his 8th season and he is 25/26, you would think his kicking will remain a problem for the rest of his career. Just get Trav Clokes number and ask for a glove. Then maybe trading a second rounder for this dude might look ok.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #417 on: October 11, 2013, 02:12:43 PM »

How do you know that? Teach you a few moves for centre bounces did he? What have I been bagging? There's a difference between calling things as you see it and bagging for no reason. There's also a difference between supporting the club and making foolerd calls on players like McEvoy.

My opinion is just as valid as your's then. I hardly see you having anything extra special that qualify's you to no more than an armchair opinion like myself. Lets face it we are all on a level playing field here. We are all amateur critics. If we were anything better we wouldn't be continually voicing our opinions on football forums. We would be talking to the people who mattered and they would be listening.

This is not bagging the club??

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #418 on: October 11, 2013, 02:15:08 PM »
I think I know Ladey a bit better than you do. And yes I think he would be a good coach but I haven't played under him.
No, that's not bagging the club. That is asking a question. Malthouse is one of the best coaches in the games history, why leave his club if you are in search of good coaching?

And I guess we all are posting from the cheap seats but that hasn't always been the case

gerkin greg

« Reply #419 on: October 11, 2013, 02:18:53 PM »
hammer left for guaranteed game time