Author Topic: Ben Lennon [merged]  (Read 226798 times)

Jackstar 1960

Re: Ben Lennon [merged]
« Reply #1815 on: February 25, 2017, 09:28:57 AM »
where is claw and yellow and black blood lol  I won't poo stir, he still might come good

:nope :nope :nope :nope :nope

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1816 on: February 25, 2017, 09:45:43 AM »
where is claw and yellow and black blood lol  I won't poo stir, he still might come good

Cue the Harwdick has ruined him posts

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1817 on: February 25, 2017, 10:51:34 AM »

Cue the DimWit has ruined him posts
Efa

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1818 on: February 25, 2017, 11:23:02 AM »
Poor game by Lennon. Mind you, the Adelaide backline is one of the very best in the AFL. Even Jack struggled to get into the game until late. The guy needs to be backed in by Hardwick in the next couple of games. He does have the talent. The example given by Jackstar of not listening to Caddy is an example of application not talent.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #1819 on: February 25, 2017, 11:38:29 AM »
Poor game by Lennon. Mind you, the Adelaide backline is one of the very best in the AFL. Even Jack struggled to get into the game until late. The guy needs to be backed in by Hardwick in the next couple of games. He does have the talent. The example given by Jackstar of not listening to Caddy is an example of application not talent.

Good post.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1820 on: February 25, 2017, 12:24:11 PM »
was at the ground and watched him closely....he actually worked hard defensively, probably more than he ever has, but just couldn't get his hands on it...was too deep, seem to play more as a fwd pocket (aka starvation corner) than half forward....got frustrated an unsure of hmsel when he realiseed he wasn't getting it enough and started to do the Tambling tapdance of uncertainty/witness waltz arund the edges of contests....main point is contrary to popular assumption he wasn't willfully bludging ....he also needs to ask for his money back from that sprint coach he hired...fast game on a fast ground did him no favours.....I'd like to see him put on ball when he's not getting it.....yes from an attacking point of view it just wasn't good enough but he should be persisted with.....blokes like BEllis, Hunt , Griffiths & Grigg should be dropped before he is...they've had more than enough chances...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #1821 on: February 25, 2017, 01:41:10 PM »
was at the ground and watched him closely....he actually worked hard defensively, probably more than he ever has, but just couldn't get his hands on it...was too deep, seem to play more as a fwd pocket (aka starvation corner) than half forward....got frustrated an unsure of hmsel when he realiseed he wasn't getting it enough and started to do the Tambling tapdance of uncertainty/witness waltz arund the edges of contests....main point is contrary to popular assumption he wasn't willfully bludging ....he also needs to ask for his money back from that sprint coach he hired...fast game on a fast ground did him no favours.....I'd like to see him put on ball when he's not getting it.....yes from an attacking point of view it just wasn't good enough but he should be persisted with.....blokes like BEllis, Hunt , Griffiths & Grigg should be dropped before he is...they've had more than enough chances...

Grigg played very well last night on the back of a great pre season

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #1822 on: February 25, 2017, 02:08:05 PM »

Grigga was BOG for mine

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1823 on: February 25, 2017, 02:42:31 PM »
Haha turn it up.....

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #1824 on: February 25, 2017, 07:34:10 PM »
as opposed to all his awesome ones?
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1825 on: February 25, 2017, 07:48:24 PM »
as opposed to all his awesome ones?
Are you on the turps again?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1826 on: February 25, 2017, 07:50:08 PM »
Haha turn it up.....
Wowee!
Grigg best on.

He gets heaps of it but he just bombs it forward. Most of his kicks hit his ankle not his actual foot.
pee him off. Play the quick skillful kids.

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #1827 on: February 26, 2017, 01:07:08 AM »

Grigga was BOG for mine

Totally agree

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1828 on: February 26, 2017, 07:09:40 AM »

Agree, needs to be given a go (again)
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1829 on: February 26, 2017, 12:48:54 PM »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)