Author Topic: Chris Yarran [merged]  (Read 575776 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Yarran requests trade to Richmond [update]
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 02:14:43 PM »
Rance going (hope like hell he stays) would free up a lot of cash as we'd be looking at these guys coming across with Rance's new offer in calculations & should he not accept it we then have that to add to the warchest. i agree with above tho, we should be after Carlisle wheather Rance stays or goes.

Can you draw a diagram for that flog Loui Tufga? He doesn't get it.

If Rance is making $300k and quits we have $300k extra to aim at a target player, because no. 18 has gone from costing us $300k to $0.00 and can be replaced with anybody and anything.

And yes, then there's the extra $300-500k that RFC is definitely willing to pay Rance.

But hey $600-800k total is FA according to some... I mean seriously that kind of money could land us basically any of the aforementioned players.

Then you take out dead weights like Newman, Foley, Knights etc and I'm sure there's another $600k+ freed up.
No need to get personal!
You made an effort to point out if Rance leaves it will free up 300k but what about the others that will either be delisted or retire?
Your point would have been better served by saying if Rance leaves, Newman and Foley retire and we delist Dea, Pettard, Knights and Arnott that should free up some cash to grab one of these free agents. But you were trying to make a specific point that if Rance leaves then there would be spare money to score a free agent. I'd agree if he was on 600k a year but he's not so his departure will be no more significant in scoring a free agent than if any of the above mentioned players were to leave!

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 03:02:44 PM »
Id guess that at this point in time there would be substantially more than $300k of next year's salary cap being allocated for rance, quite possibly the wages of knights and foley
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Jonesracing82

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2015, 03:27:51 PM »
Rance going (hope like hell he stays) would free up a lot of cash as we'd be looking at these guys coming across with Rance's new offer in calculations & should he not accept it we then have that to add to the warchest. i agree with above tho, we should be after Carlisle wheather Rance stays or goes.

If Rance is making $300k and quits we have $300k extra to aim at a target player, because no. 18 has gone from costing us $300k to $0.00 and can be replaced with anybody and anything.

And yes, then there's the extra $300-500k that RFC is definitely willing to pay Rance.

But hey $600-800k total is FA according to some... I mean seriously that kind of money could land us basically any of the aforementioned players.

Then you take out dead weights like Newman, Foley, Knights etc and I'm sure there's another $600k+ freed up.
it's pretty self explanatory ;)

Offline Jonesracing82

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2015, 03:32:06 PM »

No need to get personal!
You made an effort to point out if Rance leaves it will free up 300k but what about the others that will either be delisted or retire?
Your point would have been better served by saying if Rance leaves, Newman and Foley retire and we delist Dea, Pettard, Knights and Arnott that should free up some cash to grab one of these free agents. But you were trying to make a specific point that if Rance leaves then there would be spare money to score a free agent. I'd agree if he was on 600k a year but he's not so his departure will be no more significant in scoring a free agent than if any of the above mentioned players were to leave!
forget Rance's current contract, it's the current offer on the new deal to focus on here, say it's $550k-$650k for arguments sake, clearly we have this with other players we are chasing in mind on top of that & all under the cap amount we are prepared to pay for the coming seasons on these deals. if Foley/Knights/Newman were to be moved on for example this cover's the extra we are offering Rance over his current deal that ends this year with $$$ to spare

Offline Bengal

• Premiership Captain
  • Its Tiger Time
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2015, 08:11:37 PM »
Parker  :pray

Offline Zlatan

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2015, 08:35:14 PM »
one parker please

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2015, 08:45:41 PM »
Shiel is off the list

Re-signed for another 3 years with GSW

From Twitter

@FOXSportsNews: Midfielder Dylan Shiel signs a two-year contract extension with the @GWSGIANTS until at least the end of 2017 #AFL http://t.co/TOrPtpiwmi
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2015, 09:02:15 PM »
What a bloody surprise. Some facts here for everyone we haven't nailed an elite player since brown and that will continue this year

Out best bet is Carlisle and he won't come cheap dealing with  those flogs

Dan H and Parker I have to laugh if anyone thinks those 2 are going anywhere.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2015, 09:29:52 PM »
Dan Hannebery for me because he won't cost us any picks. Gun.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Zlatan

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 09:30:07 PM »
one hannebery please

What a bloody surprise. Some facts here for everyone we haven't nailed an elite player since brown and that will continue this year

Out best bet is Carlisle and he won't come cheap dealing with  those flogs

Dan H and Parker I have to laugh if anyone thinks those 2 are going anywhere.

we are due for some good luck  :pray

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2015, 09:43:03 PM »
Shiel  :-\
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2015, 10:41:24 PM »
Collingwood have a tight cap after throwing heaps at Greenwood and Taylor Adams.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2015, 10:43:47 PM »
Collingwood have a tight cap after throwing heaps at Greenwood and Taylor Adams.

Please
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2015, 11:02:27 PM »
Enjoy playing in front of 5k every week Shiel.
Sleeps with light on and his hair gelled does Shiel, move on.
Go Tigers!

tony_montana

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2015, 12:04:46 AM »
We won't get poo