Author Topic: Chris Yarran [merged]  (Read 581017 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Yarran requests trade to Richmond [update]
« Reply #465 on: August 23, 2015, 09:35:29 AM »
For the love of all things bandwidth, will someone please edit their quoted reply!    :propeller :propeller :propeller

tony_montana

« Reply #466 on: August 23, 2015, 10:06:39 AM »
Listening to benny gale on radio prepare he said he feels we're well placed with KP talent but you can never have enough goal kicking midfielders.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #467 on: August 23, 2015, 12:19:52 PM »
For the love of all things bandwidth, will someone please edit their quoted reply!    :propeller :propeller :propeller
there's no need quote the post when you reply immediately after it
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #468 on: August 23, 2015, 01:18:29 PM »
You are hard work LT, your wife must love your over analysing... :snidegrin :snidegrin :snidegrin
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #469 on: August 23, 2015, 01:21:03 PM »
You are hard work LT, your wife must love your over analysing... :snidegrin :snidegrin :snidegrin

Nice deflection WAT, can you just answer the question please.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #470 on: August 23, 2015, 01:37:53 PM »

'
I did.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #471 on: August 23, 2015, 02:28:20 PM »
Er, you didn't.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #472 on: August 23, 2015, 02:35:12 PM »
It's an online forum, everyone is talking to everyone
Now answer the question

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #473 on: August 23, 2015, 02:52:11 PM »
It's an online forum, everyone is talking to everyone
Now answer the question

:clapping
Cmon Wat
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #474 on: August 23, 2015, 03:05:29 PM »
We can't get every player that ever goes onto the market, fact is if a quality player is known to be interested in changing clubs, for whatever reason, then 17 other clubs are going to go after that individual.

I'd agree with an earlier post, players will change teams for essentially those three reasons; Family (location), success and money. We're a Melbourne team and doing our best impression of a "power-club", we have resources at the moment and there's talk of room in the cap for a big name (war-chest). So far I'd say we're ticking all the boxes for a potential "big-fish". So in my book, if we don't land one this off season or next, which is our window, then we've failed.

How many 'big fish' are up for grabs at the moment? Probably 3-4. Dangerfield, Treloar, Henderson and Carlisle. Am I missing anyone? I'd be pretty confident we'd have gone for Danger and Treloar, which exactly fit what we need, midfield running types that essentially upgrade from what we have out there at the moment.

I'd also agree Yarran is a tier down from those "big fish", but see incredible potential, he can be as good as any of those other guys. He's just more of a gamble. But I think we're in a position to get a guy like him across and can afford to lose on him if it pans out that way. First round pick is overs for him in my book.

Ideally I'd take Treloar, I think he slots in perfectly to our team, another quality inside mid gives us the strongest midfield in the game, of that I'm sure.

Dangerfield would be incredible obviously, but I don't see it happening. We should still be giving it our best shot. Until he directly tells us to stuff off I'd be in his ear.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #475 on: August 23, 2015, 03:12:53 PM »
3aw today claimed Treloar's management has already told Collingwood that they are his preferred club and it's only a matter of getting a deal done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEELONG utility Mark Blicavs says he's confident Steven Motlop will sign a new deal to stay at the Cats.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-23/i-think-he-will-blicavs-says-star-cat-motlop-will-commit

Gigantor

« Reply #476 on: August 23, 2015, 03:14:59 PM »
oh well looks like its back to "money ball" recruiting for us

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #477 on: August 23, 2015, 03:15:55 PM »
boooooo
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #478 on: August 23, 2015, 03:31:20 PM »
So as we have done in the past, the cream has gone and we will be left with the crap like Yarran. Just like the crap we have with Morris & Batch...War chest to use LMFAO...... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The RFC couldn't attract flies with a load of manure outside the club......again.... :snidegrin :snidegrin :snidegrin

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #479 on: August 23, 2015, 03:58:28 PM »

'
I did.

Sorry I just read back through all the posts and couldn't find your answer??
Could you please re quote it or just admit your wrong.
Thanks