Author Topic: Chris Yarran [merged]  (Read 582971 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Yarran requests trade to Richmond [update]
« Reply #765 on: September 08, 2015, 05:04:54 PM »
Then why do the RFC come out all year last year and this year saying they have a war chest to lure big guns to the club. Then some of us react to that because we are linked to no one and every other club seems to be getting the big guns??? its not about who is bloody staying, its about the RFC talking poo and we cant get any big guns when ever!!

Not about who ends up staying?

You really can't be serious with that comment can you?

For half the season people were stressing about Rance not having re-signed, ditto Deledio a couple years back and let's not even talk about the vitriol 3 years back when Dusty was unsigned ... so to even suggest it isn't about who's staying is ...well.... silly

All the club has ever said is that they have a war chest so that they would be in a strong position to sign free agents and retain our core group, you know those blokes commonly referred to as "A" graders

Will say it again, if players chose to not want to come to our club that's their choice and I don't care. The Club should not under any circumstances compromise what it's achieved and what it's clearly building towards just to appease a minority who seem obsessed with needing to score a "big fish" at any cost.

I'd rather have Martin, Rance, Deledio, Reiwoldt and Cotchn locked away and committed to our club rather than throwing mega $$ at a kid who doesn't want to be part of something special
:clapping :clapping :clapping
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #766 on: September 08, 2015, 05:44:21 PM »
Treloar's management officially nominate Pies on SEN :thumbsdown

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #767 on: September 08, 2015, 05:49:44 PM »
sickening
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #768 on: September 08, 2015, 05:52:27 PM »
Fingers crossed we told Treloar we could no longer afford him after agreeing to terms with Dangerfield behind closed doors.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #769 on: September 08, 2015, 05:53:05 PM »
he looks like a typical buck tooth pies player  :thumbsdown

stuff him and eddie, can play soggie biscuit with that nugget muncher Pendleberry
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #770 on: September 08, 2015, 05:56:25 PM »
his the pies version of dan the man. Shame he wasnt ready to leave the cats :lol
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Gigantor

« Reply #771 on: September 08, 2015, 06:14:22 PM »
Surprised by treloar decision ,I had him pencilled as an almost certainty.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #772 on: September 08, 2015, 06:31:18 PM »
he looks like a typical buck tooth pies player  :thumbsdown

stuff him and eddie, can play soggie biscuit with that nugget muncher Pendleberry

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #773 on: September 08, 2015, 06:40:31 PM »
Danger

High voltage

:shh

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #774 on: September 08, 2015, 06:58:24 PM »
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #775 on: September 08, 2015, 07:00:17 PM »
Fingers crossed we told Treloar we could no longer afford him after agreeing to terms with Dangerfield behind closed doors.

lol

this is richmond
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #776 on: September 08, 2015, 07:02:19 PM »
Danger is going to Geelong. I think everybody knows that. Even my wife who doesn't follow the footy asked me if that guy from Adelaide has left for Mogg's Creek yet...... :whistle

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #777 on: September 08, 2015, 07:04:44 PM »
Then why do the RFC come out all year last year and this year saying they have a war chest to lure big guns to the club. Then some of us react to that because we are linked to no one and every other club seems to be getting the big guns??? its not about who is bloody staying, its about the RFC talking poo and we cant get any big guns when ever!!

Not about who ends up staying?

You really can't be serious with that comment can you?

For half the season people were stressing about Rance not having re-signed, ditto Deledio a couple years back and let's not even talk about the vitriol 3 years back when Dusty was unsigned ... so to even suggest it isn't about who's staying is ...well.... silly

All the club has ever said is that they have a war chest so that they would be in a strong position to sign free agents and retain our core group, you know those blokes commonly referred to as "A" graders

Will say it again, if players chose to not want to come to our club that's their choice and I don't care. The Club should not under any circumstances compromise what it's achieved and what it's clearly building towards just to appease a minority who seem obsessed with needing to score a "big fish" at any cost.

I'd rather have Martin, Rance, Deledio, Reiwoldt and Cotchn locked away and committed to our club rather than throwing mega $$ at a kid who doesn't want to be part of something special

Ok, it's not about who is staying now because we have sewn everyone up. That is what I meant, this is the time of year we talk about getting a big name because for 3 bloody years we have been building a war chest to lure the likes of Danderfield or Treloar, well that's the crrap we have been fed. So that is what I meant by it doesn't matter, AT THIS POINT IN TIME who is staying, I hope that's clear.

And I will say it again, if players don't want to come to the club it's because we are not appealing enough to them for one reason or another, or we simply do not sell the club or we don't go in hard enough to convince them otherwise.

Will you and others be happy when we can't maintain a standard or succession? At some point we need at least one "big fish" to build around them and the talent in Martin, Cotchin, Jack and um....um.....gee that's about it for star players, isn't it,  but no, we never get them... Why is that???

Edit; I will also add Rance and Deledio yo the list of stars because ffs it has been proven that without them two we are screwed. Look at last year without Rance and Deledio and this year without Lids. What does that tell you??
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:22:19 PM by WA Tiger »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #778 on: September 08, 2015, 07:05:17 PM »
Danger is going to Geelong. I think everybody knows that. Even my wife who doesn't follow the footy asked me if that guy from Adelaide has left for Mogg's Creek yet...... :whistle

Docs wife is right
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #779 on: September 08, 2015, 07:15:40 PM »
Wouldn't say its garaunteed.. Although he has just done a 300k Reno on his house in moggs and he ain't renting it out :shh