Author Topic: 11th December 2005/ Cronulla Beach!  (Read 23807 times)

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: 11th December 2005
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2005, 01:23:11 AM »
A Nazi (NSDAP) is a Nationalist.

Nationalists and nazi should never, ever be used in the same sentence.

A Nazi is a nationalist gone completely and utterly mad.

Neo-Nazi is probably as far right as you can get, and frankly these people are just plain nuts.

As far as dictionary.com goes, "nationalist" means:
   1. Devotion to the interests or culture of one's nation.
   2. The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.
   3. Aspirations for national independence in a country under foreign domination.

Notice the one thing all the definitions have in common, there is NO reference made to any form of persecution of other races or religions!

Can't say the same for "white supremacist" though:
    One who believes that white people are racially superior to others and should therefore dominate society.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: 11th December 2005
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2005, 05:50:23 PM »
A Nazi (NSDAP) is a Nationalist.

Nationalists and nazi should never, ever be used in the same sentence.

A Nazi is a nationalist gone completely and utterly mad.

Neo-Nazi is probably as far right as you can get, and frankly these people are just plain nuts.

Never said all nationalists were/are nazis. Chinese nationalists (now in Taiwan after their defeat by Mao's communists) for instance weren't and would come under your third definition in response to foreign western powers exploiting their economic control over China in the 19th century. The third definition doesn't apply to Australia as we are an independent nation (well in practice anyway but becoming a republic is whole different debate  ;) ).

However the Nazis still consider(ed) themselves nationalists as it is part of their ideology.

As far as dictionary.com goes, "nationalist" means:
   1. Devotion to the interests or culture of one's nation.
   2. The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.

Notice the one thing all the definitions have in common, there is NO reference made to any form of persecution of other races or religions!

But in reality that is often not the case and this "devotion" to the nation's "culture"  is often translated into xenophobia. What's more because of shared nationalist beliefs, Nationalists have in the past sympathised and sided with the far extreme. It was the German Nationalists (NDVP) that allied with the Nazis to give Hitler the majority of seats in the Reichstag in 1933 he needed to form government.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
Political Correctness gone utterly mad!
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2006, 02:40:56 AM »
Council bans Australian flag

January 01, 2006

A SYDNEY council voted against flying the Australian flag at Bondi Beach because of fears it would incite more race-fuelled violence on the city's beaches.
Waverley Council voted 6-5 against the move on December 13, The Daily Telegraph newspaper reports.

The Australian flag, along with an Aboriginal flag, were to be provided by federal Liberal MP Malcolm Turnbull and flown over the Bondi Beach pavilion.

But Greens councillor George Copeland said the flag had been used in the recent race riots as "a symbol around which to perpetrate racial violence".

The decision has been criticised by the Islamic Friendship Association of Australia founder Keysar Trad and Police Association president Bob Pritchard as well as locals and returned servicemen.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17709755-29280,00.html

I'm interested on other peoples thought on this before i go on about it!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Political Correctness gone utterly mad!
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2006, 06:16:26 AM »
Sounded like some councillers playing politics rather than PC to me. One side of the political divide puts up an idea so the other automatically opposes it pulling some pathetic excuse out of thin air to justify their stance despite not one community group being against the idea of the flags.

You've got to love local councillers and their decision makings lol.

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Political Correctness gone utterly mad!
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2006, 11:32:20 PM »
This country is becoming a joke is basically all i can say on the matter, stuffing immigrants and ethnics have FAR more rights then white people in this country today, and i can't see it ever changing.

Unfortunately it will take a terrorist attack in Australia before people finally wake up and realise that muslims/islam/lebo's are nothing but trouble and should be sent back to the 3rd world countries that didn't even want them in the first place.

Call me racist all you want i don't really care anymore, they all are a problem that needs to be fixed.

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: 11th December 2005/ Cronulla Beach!
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2006, 10:30:19 PM »
So it seems the police LIED about having footage of middle easterners/lebs bashing white aussies, if anyone has seen the news today they know what i'm talking about.

The only reason the footage has been released to the public is becuase of the NSW opposition leader's comments in regards to who is being arrested and for what.

It seems that NONE, yes i repeat NONE of the Lebs who went around smashing cars, stabbing people, sexually harassing women have been arrested, yet everyday more and more white australians are being arrested, not for assault, but for riot and affray.

There were some very interesting happenings on Sydney radio today, after Police Commisioner Moroney came out and said there was little to no evidence of which to charge any Lebanese men for the two nights of rioting, a number of policemen contacted Sydney Radio stations and stated that there is an abundance of evidence, certainly enough to lay plenty of charges over the retaliatin riots, HOWEVER they have been told by their superiors to focus on investigating and arresting men from the Cronulla riots, essentially focus on arresting white australians.

Here's an interesting fact for people, Morris Iemma is the representative of Lakemba, the same Lakemba where most of the Lebs who carried out the retaliation riots came from!

I guess its no wonder why they're haven't been any arrests is there!

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2006, 10:34:53 PM »

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2006, 11:03:08 PM »
I guess you didn't really read my post properly:
It seems that NONE, yes i repeat NONE of the Lebs who went around smashing cars, stabbing people, sexually harassing women have been arrested

That article is nothing but trying to gauge sympathy for the "poor lebanese people".

idiot should have thought about it a but more before he decided to burn the Australian flag!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2006, 03:56:58 PM »
As the old saying goes Razor ..... whenever one suspects a conspiracy, it's usually incompentency  ;).

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2006, 04:48:25 PM »
I think its a bit of both actually!

Atleast now a lot more people are starting to agree that the Labor government are soft on ethnic/Lebanese crime.

Even Howard has come out and defended Debnam's comments!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2006, 06:05:47 PM »

If "Honest" John says so it must be true lol :sleep. They're both members of the Liberal party so what would expect (the same thing would happen if it was Labor).

Moi

« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2006, 09:40:58 PM »
Hardly the person i'd want an endorsement from  :wallywink

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2006, 10:29:46 PM »
It's better then an endorsment from the leader of the Labor (or should i say multicultural) party.

What annoys me though is that Howard is in the position to fix the multicultural problem and he hasn't done so, but atleast the Liberals aren't as bad (and my bad, i mean left) as Labor who simply opened the gates and let every god dam ethnic in from the 70's.

As far as federal government goes, Liberals are not the answer to the problem of multiculturalism, but they are definetly the lesser of the two evils.

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2006, 11:50:12 PM »
It's better then an endorsment from the leader of the Labor (or should i say multicultural) party.
Both major parties, and most minor parties, are multicultural. They have to be because ours is a multicultural society.

What annoys me though is that Howard is in the position to fix the multicultural problem and he hasn't done so, but atleast the Liberals aren't as bad (and my bad, i mean left) as Labor who simply opened the gates and let every god dam ethnic in from the 70's.
The number and percentage of migrants from non-European countries did not increase until the Fraser government (Lib/NP) increased overall immigration in 1975.
The "White Australia Policy" was gradually dismantled between 1949 and 1973. Australia was governed by a Liberal/Country Party coalition from 1949 to 1971. The Whitlam Labour government put the finishing touches to the dismantling work done by the previous governments by removing race as a factor in Australian Immigration policies but they also reduced the overall immigration intake.

As far as federal government goes, Liberals are not the answer to the problem of multiculturalism, but they are definetly the lesser of the two evils.
I don't see multiculturism as a problem. There are some problems arising from it but there are some problems arising from any society, multicultural or not.
You state that multiculturism is a problem. Cronulla is a drop in the ocean in the overall scheme.
I assume that if you don't think either major party is the answer but that one is better than the other that you must have answers yourself. How would you specifically fix this "problem of multiculturism" if you were if in a position to do so? 
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Moi

« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2006, 09:04:14 AM »
How would you specifically fix this "problem of multiculturism" if you were if in a position to do so? 

I luv multiculuralism - all that food lol.  But if i wasn't one who didn't like it, you can't solve it - you have to learn to live with it.  As soon as that first white Pommy set foot on this wonderful land, multiculturalism began.  Do you go back and get rid of all of us, or just target certain races that are not to your taste  ::)  Thinking what Razor will say "Just the troublemakers".  Well, there's troublemakers in all races. 

And if you saw the video footage, Razor, who specifically would you arrest?  None were recognisable and not hard to understand why there were no arrests.