Author Topic: Tigers’ Flea Amigos - Rioli, Castagna & Butler - have special buzz (Herald-Sun)  (Read 33699 times)

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
Yes.

Who do you think should've been selected ahead of him?
Without even looking, Lachie Hunter

Thoughts?

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
I say well done Daniel.
Why would you blokes be a bunch of haters and not accept Daniels good fortune?
He brings it every week with pressure acts and just because he doesn't get 45 meaningless possessions every week you think his spot is undeserved.
You really do need to look more closely at what Daniel brings to the table.
We are lucky to have such a quality player and individual at RFC.

:clapping

Offline 1885

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
Pick the odd one out of that team... :lol

It's laughable.

Not even you two would agree his year has warranted that.... surely?

Even Rioli would be embarrassed

>:(

What rubbish are you babbling on about. Rioli is very good

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame

It's laughable.

>:(

What rubbish are you babbling on about. Rioli is very good
"Rioli is good"

Now that was well thought out, intelligent and well said.
Thanks for your input.  :wallywink

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Just for a reasonability test can anyone else actually confirm if they don't think Rioli should have made it.

As I make it at the moment we have about 10 that think he should have and one that thinks he shouldn't have

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Just for a reasonability test can anyone else actually confirm if they don't think Rioli should have made it.

As I make it at the moment we have about 10 that think he should have and one that thinks he shouldn't have

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame

Big deal!

It took most on here about 5 years to realise BEllis is a scared little girl. Houli too.
Now most agree with me. Francis Hackson is still in love but I think it has more to do than just his footy ability.  :thumbsup

It's time to grow up mate, you have definitely cut the stupid dad jokes back but now it's time to stop all your other baiting crap.

You and another poster this week basically made up a whole lot of poo about me being related to young Goroge just because I happen to think he has been better than Rioli this year. Just childish crap!

Is it ok if I think Rioli is massively overrated without you jumping on everything I say?
I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on why you think Rioli has been so good this year but all you do is snipe from the cheap seats and never really discuss your opinion. Your argument is you disagree with me? Add something buddy, it's so much more enjoyable for everyone else.

I have said this many times, I don't dislike Rioli but I think he gets afforded more concessions than other players with the same or better output. Blind Freddy can see that.

Over to you Chunky71

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

Big deal!

It took most on here about 5 years to realise BEllis is a scared little girl. Houli too.

Yeah but you also thought George was a good kick

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

Big deal!

Yeah but you also thought George was a good kick
And for a scared girl, he made a decent fist of confronting Danger head on last Friday.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
What happened to my post about Castagna thanking Zio Antonio?

Was it deleted? What the hell for?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Would seriously consider Bolton for George nest week.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Need them to all to contribute and kick a few goals and stop there man to.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
we get a bit of success and the blinkers go on with most people.

All three of the little fellas have been okay but have also  been poor in areas.  they have beenvery good with one aspect of the game thats pressure. Unfortunately for all three there is more than just one element to the game.
 consistently getting a bit of ball consistently kicking goals and actually laying effective tackles and if people think the three have been outstanding when it comes to tackles  then they need to think again.

We can be better but we can only be better if these players improve those elements of their games that are lacking.
We have struggled to kick goals far too often especuially against top 12 teams or there abouts i dont think anyone can deny that.
PEOPLE ARENT HAVING A SHOT THEY ARE JUST POINTING OUT WHAT THEY HAVE NOT DONE WELL so stop being so precious about players  and raise your expectations.
Have said all yr why cant or couldnt we play C Moore and expect the same sort of pressure he sure has similar pace to the three little fellas.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame

It's laughable.

I agree, Sicily was extremely lucky and indeed, even Cyril would be embarrassed for his teammate....
not sure you watch games at all.How can people talk our own up so much yet talk down others who have clearly been better.Fmd most around here were talking about giving him a spell because of his poor form.he has basically played at or near that level all yr apart from the odd game here or there.

One criticism of Rioli is his inability to get the ball sicilys last 7 games alone he accumulated 25, 25 26, 27, 29, 29 and 31. numbers rioli at this stage can only dream of.
Those pesky stats just making fools of people.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame

It's laughable.

I agree, Sicily was extremely lucky and indeed, even Cyril would be embarrassed for his teammate....
not sure you watch games at all.How can people talk our own up so much yet talk down others who have clearly been better.Fmd most around here were talking about giving him a spell because of his poor form.he has basically played at or near that level all yr apart from the odd game here or there.

One criticism of Rioli is his inability to get the ball sicilys last 7 games alone he accumulated 25, 25 26, 27, 29, 29 and 31. numbers rioli at this stage can only dream of.
Those pesky stats just making fools of people.
1 Rioli possesion = 10 Sicily possessions.....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.