Author Topic: Grand final tickets - Cat. 2 and 3. Did you get tickets and if so for where?  (Read 16170 times)

Dougeytherichmondfan

When do you have to pick them up by?

Can pick them up anytime between now and game day including at the mcg on saturday

No even bothering today

Will be picking up either tomorrow or Thursday
Cheers WP  :thumbsup

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Got mine.
4 seats undercover in M28.

Anyone else there?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Dougeytherichmondfan

Guys I have a question regarding the ticket collection.

Sorry to be flooding this thread; Dad was successful in getting a ticket through the ballot as a Richmond member, however he's overseas at the moment and will likely miss the "big dance". He's hoping to get the ticket to my brother, however it states only the account holder and credit card holder is the one that can collect. He won't be able to grab it until the day. Any ideas as to how we can get it? I've emailed ticketek and the club but no response as yet (also called and didn't even get through to a person). Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers guys.

Offline potsclub

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
What time should MCC member tickets line up?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
What time should MCC member tickets line up?

Now, already people camping at the MCC members entrance already
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond

Sorry to be flooding this thread; Dad was successful in getting a ticket through the ballot as a Richmond member, however he's overseas at the moment and will likely miss the "big dance". He's hoping to get the ticket to my brother, however it states only the account holder and credit card holder is the one that can collect. He won't be able to grab it until the day. Any ideas as to how we can get it? I've emailed ticketek and the club but no response as yet (also called and didn't even get through to a person). Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers guys.

Firstly, the club cannot help you. They are not the ticket agent so they really can't do anything

Secondly, your best option is to either phone Ticketek or go into one of the main collection points and speak to them. Find what if any options you have

Don't bother with emailing them. I have never known anyone to get a response from them

I've just picked up ours. They weren't interested in the credit card side of things. Focus was on photo id and the account number I got when I registered the bar codes.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame

Can pick them up anytime between now and game day including at the mcg on saturday

No even bothering today

Just heard that The Newsagency where I collected my tickets from has run out of blank tickets to print on and is awaiting delivery of tickets.
People getting really stroppy
That is the Ticketek outlet in Waverley Gardens for anyone thinking of going.
Glad I got mine yesterday
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

Cheers guys.

Firstly, the club cannot help you. They are not the ticket agent so they really can't do anything

Secondly, your best option is to either phone Ticketek or go into one of the main collection points and speak to them. Find what if any options you have

Don't bother with emailing them. I have never known anyone to get a response from them

I've just picked up ours. They weren't interested in the credit card side of things. Focus was on photo id and the account number I got when I registered the bar codes.

try this number if you have any issues. Its ticketek ballot hotline and someone answers pretty soon.

03 9299 9006

failing that head into Ticketek @ Hampton Street, Hampton as there was no line an hour ago when i popped in.

Other agencies like Mulgrave near my dads had big lines i've heard

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

No even bothering today

Just heard that The Newsagency where I collected my tickets from has run out of blank tickets to print on and is awaiting delivery of tickets.

asian guy at wavo's?

that joints a shambles. Didnt even bother going there.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame

No even bothering today

asian guy at wavo's?

that joints a shambles. Didnt even bother going there.

Yeah thats the one  :lol
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

dwaino

Will grab mine either tomorrow evening or Saturday morning from Hampton. Tickets aren't going anywhere.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
Got mine.
4 seats undercover in M28.

Anyone else there?
M20 for me.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
 :clapping
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Dougeytherichmondfan

Cheers guys.

try this number if you have any issues. Its ticketek ballot hotline and someone answers pretty soon.

03 9299 9006

failing that head into Ticketek @ Hampton Street, Hampton as there was no line an hour ago when i popped in.

Other agencies like Mulgrave near my dads had big lines i've heard

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated. No success so far but we're getting there.

Cheers.